• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Anyone See This Yet? NBA and China

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/nba-statement-english-chinese-66104687

The NBA statement originally made in English had a different twist when it came out in Chinese.

The NBA's Chinese social media account posted a statement Monday saying the league was "extremely disappointed" by Houston Rockets general manager Daryl Morey's "inappropriate" tweet that showed support for Hong Kong anti-government protesters, adding that Morey's view "severely hurt the feelings of Chinese fans."

Thing is, the league never actually said those words.

Ruh Roh, Censorship / Propaganda in play

Good for the Goose, Great for the Gander!

Turn About is Fair Play

It's great, we've watched the NFL find their way outta fans, now it's the NBA's turn, encore edition

:dog:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I support sending ar15s to hong kong

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Why not? They've sent us enough umbrella's over the years...

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
we've got a war right here in 'The Homeland' to worry about!
patience grasshopper, patience

:dduck:

mostly it's a war we've not been invited to, we just gotta act normal, don't let anyone notice that we're acting like nothings wrong, they'll get the idea thinking everythings all right, they'll keep thinking the POTUS is going to get impeached and they can still buy a tank of gas for their car...they'll never know, once it's over, it'll be like nothing happened at all

just wait, you'll see

;)

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Hong Kong is part of Greater China. It's their business. If the USA wants to give extra visas that's another thing. We could use more conservative Asians here.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
the 'woke' shit-stirrers -- lebron, commissioner silver, coaches kerr and popovich, james harden --- all of the sjw woke warriors getting cucked by china commies. they cant bend over fast enough

nba pulled the all-star game out of north carolina because of bathroom bill legislation that globohomo didnt like

but a g.m. supporting freedom for hk is an outrage?

pathetic chumps, the whole lot of 'em

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I hope the NBA likes relocating to china. They are done here!

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Maybe they can add the expansion team:
North Korean Missiles

(rockets is already taken)

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
was that posted that way so our Chinese Leadership doesn't think you're trying to 'stir the pot'?

:don't know:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
was that posted that way so our Chinese Leadership doesn't think you're trying to 'stir the pot'?

:don't know:
Idk if people realize this. But corporations and therefore the government kiss chinas ass.

Ever wonder why the USA is so relaxed to China spying, hacking and stealing our tech? Well, they have huge markets and can make or break corporations here so not much is done about it.

China is one of the biggest threat to the USA. Not necessarily a military threat, but they threaten our sovereignty.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Idk if people realize this. But corporations and therefore the government kiss chinas ass.

Ever wonder why the USA is so relaxed to China spying, hacking and stealing our tech? Well, they have huge markets and can make or break corporations here so not much is done about it.

China is one of the biggest threat to the USA. Not necessarily a military threat, but they threaten our sovereignty.
But access to new markets!!! Muh growth!!! :/

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Bird!

GOAT!

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

I have to admit to a bit of ignorance on this subject and it was the South Park episode that made me aware of the depth of this activity

Unknbeknown to US, lots of 'our' stuff has been tweaked so it fit's markets around the world:
anyone remember when Truth Justice and The American Way was dropped from a superman movie?

here's another one:
"“I intend to speak before the United Nations tomorrow and inform them that I am renouncing my U.S. citizenship,” a frustrated Man of Steel tells the American official. "

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/apr/28/superman-suddenly-shuns-the-american-way/

All Hail China!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
There were some really great white basketball players in the old NBA but now the sport has been renamed as African Handball. 10 black guys running 1 on 1s up the floor the whole game. More like school yard games than professionals. No decent human being actually follows the sport.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
There were some really great white basketball players in the old NBA but now the sport has been renamed as African Handball. 10 black guys running 1 on 1s up the floor the whole game. More like school yard games than professionals. No decent human being actually follows the sport.
But, they're Olympians today too, don't forget that

i'm always honored for America when I remember that

:sick 2:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Coddling the Chinese isn't worth it.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
at this point, it's not a matter of caring...

Watching all the Train Wrecks is fascinating, just by itself

:dog: