• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Anyone think Harry (I`m a Harvard grad) Dent is fearmongering or credible?

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
I recall years ago I use to think he was credible but then at some point seemed he went off the Au/Ag reservation. Seems now he is more of pumper/dumper but maybe my fable mind just isn't grasping his reasons for such negativity towards gold(and by proxy silver).

Tried to insert link, not sure it worked. HD article posted at silverdoctors. If I`m breaking any GIM rules let me know.

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Harvey Dent in the DC universe is a villain named Two Face.

Good luck following him down the rabbit hole.

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
I think that describes him. He use to be a supporter of gold/silver but then like a switch flipped he now warns they about (note: he has been warning this for years) to take a clif dive (58% down).

I do think it will happen to either the equity markets or the metals, i recon it depends on how fast the man behind the curtain can move the levers. But I think the over whelming debt and derivatives and fraud will be the death Nell to markets and banks.

Do we still use our old friends saying, if you don't hold it you don't own it (RIP Ponce)