• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Anything in TN??

tanner

preferably middle TN but i have no issue moving to east TN...could be there within a week...

would be fine with 10 bucks an hour 35 hours a week...labor, food service, retail...anything works. no felonies, good credit, can pass a drug test. im 0/40ish so far with applications and resumes....God only knows what the issue is

Bellboy

Seeker
Seeker
Take it from a guy that knows. You are dead on about the areas you are asking about. West end is bad news .Welfare capital of the state and crime capital.

come up to chicago, 13.70/hr starting in the warehouse, must be willing to work 3rd shift though.

TheMadHatter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It's impossible to find anybody to work here in upstate ny. I offered 2 guys $35/hr to work nights, and they never called back. Some people don't want to lose unemployment, others just don't want to work..

SilverJeep

Seeker
Seeker
preferably middle TN but i have no issue moving to east TN...could be there within a week...

would be fine with 10 bucks an hour 35 hours a week...labor, food service, retail...anything works. no felonies, good credit, can pass a drug test. im 0/40ish so far with applications and resumes....God only knows what the issue is
When we were looking at moving out to east TN 4 years ago, I sent out a lot of resumes. NOTHING. No one wants to talk to you unless you live there or are at executive level. I finally moved out here without a job. Took 4 months to get a good paying job. Had to get 2 and 3 jobs at a time (small pay) to make ends meet in the mean time. That was when things were good. Now about a dozen major manufacturers have closed doors. The rest have had rounds of layoffs. NOT a good time to move here looking for work. Have found they prefer locals.

Spike

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Strange to read anything negative about Tennessee..

Stopped by for a visit (fishing, camping etc) on my way to the east coast.

Being from California at the time, the people were so damn friendly...scared the hell out of me.

I got the hell outta there quick. Never seen anything like it...

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
We have some pretty good job opportunities up here in Oregon. The west (wet) side has the better paying jobs but the cost of living is a little higher then over here in the dry side. The company I work for starts you at $13 hr if you speak English. That's for unskilled work! Not bad.

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
eastman chemical plant in kingsport - lots of jobs in and in support of that LARGE facility