• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

apmex, where's my popcorn?

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
wife wants to know :confused:

if you give her some corn I get to buy pm from you

do the math :dontknow:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

APMEX

Mother Lode
Greetings Everyone,

The APMEX employee elves were hard at work shipping popcorn to some of our loyal customers this year. Please check out the video at www.APMEX.com/popcorn

Our employees came in on a Saturday, volunteered their time and brought their spouses and children to help accomplish this monumental project for our customers. We hope you enjoy this special gift as much as we enjoyed facilitating it. Together, we shipped over 24,000 packages of popcorn in less than 8 hours....

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Greetings Everyone,

The APMEX employee elves were hard at work shipping popcorn to some of our loyal customers this year. Please check out the video at www.APMEX.com/popcorn

Our employees came in on a Saturday, volunteered their time and brought their spouses and children to help accomplish this monumental project for our customers. We hope you enjoy this special gift as much as we enjoyed facilitating it. Together, we shipped over 24,000 packages of popcorn in less than 8 hours....
I always appreciate the Silver Eagle at the bottom of my popcorn tin. :)

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
Greetings Everyone,

a stroke of genius! :23_28_100s:

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Video won't show for me. I must not have qualified for popcorn. :(

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Never got popcorn from them, how do you know if you will? Only the biggest spenders, or ?

R.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Never got popcorn from them, how do you know if you will? Only the biggest spenders, or ?

R.
Yes. I'm guessing they go to "Platinum" members ($25k + in calendar year).

APMEX

Mother Lode
SLV,

The Silver Eagle was reserved for just a few... Those who believe... :-). As for the formula, it is somewhat confidential. You can make the list with no minimum order $$$ but must have ordered over XX times within the past 12 months. Another way is to spend over a certain $$$ amount. Others, (A few more) were just because.... So no matter your spend, you can make the "most loyal" list.

97guns

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
i got a 3# package coming saturday, must be popcorn because i never ordered anything, 50oz of silver is right around 3# too

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Mr. APMEX, since you are here, I wanted to say I don't need popcorn, but I really appreciate the ebay specials you guys run in conjunction with the ebay bucks. They are fantastic and you have been getting a lot of my business that you did not get before.
Everything always shows up on time, perfectly packed without any issues at all.

That is the best Christmas present I could get from you, bar none. Great prices and service year round.

Thank you for that and the best to your employees and yourself of course during this holiday season.

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
SLV,

The Silver Eagle was reserved for just a few... Those who believe... :-). As for the formula, it is somewhat confidential. You can make the list with no minimum order $$$ but must have ordered over XX times within the past 12 months. Another way is to spend over a certain $$$ amount. Others, (A few more) were just because.... So no matter your spend, you can make the "most loyal" list.
Wait....the coin legend is real? Wow....I think I might've thrown out some when it got stale in the past without thoroughly examining the container. :(

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
There was a silver art bar in mine when I got it back in the day, but I tossed it out the window, just more trash.

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
You guys must be piker buyers, I got a free monster box of silver eagles and they used popcorn for the packing. .

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
no popcorn yet....getting worried

might have to buy one at dollar general and tell her it came from apmex :)

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Dang, EO 11110, any more cryin' and I'm going to buy you a tin of popcorn. There will be a nugget at the bottom, however, it won't be silver.

j-son

Seeker
Seeker
I got my popcorn last night. It was fresh and yummy. The kids liked it too. Looks like being a metals buyer can increase my waistline too.

97guns

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
just got mine now, can shrunk since the last time i got one...... the amazing power of inflation