• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Appreciation or Depreciation in 2017 - Can Trump Save The Day?

This is one of the BEST economic collapse videos for 2017 (US & World) I’ve seen.

I know not everyone will agree, as the stock market is at an all time high and businesses are growing.

Unless the ISIS war expands, more developing countries collapse (Vens) or Trump actually does a trade war – this video may not be anything but entertainment.

I enjoyed watching it, and it does have some good economical points (although it doesn’t bring up the good parts of the economy and commodities.

After watching this I’d like to ask

1.What do you think is the biggest (realistically or hypothetically) risk to the economy in 2017?

2.What do you think is the biggest trend or outlook if the economy does well in 2017 (i.e corporate profits continue to rise, etc).

Anyways enjoy!

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Trump cant save us, the system is too large, old and corrupt, best he did was save a generation of ultra liberal supreme court picks by the Clit to steal what few rights you have left, it's sadly just like the matrix movie.

iconoclast

Seeker
Seeker
1. The Derivatives bubble bursts.
2. The economy doing well is just a perception. It's like a Titanic heading for the iceberg. People on the lower decks are enjoying themselves oblivious to the danger while the upper deck the Elites are quietly getting on the few lifeboats and dropping down.