• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Are Masks About to Become Permanent?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
July 20, 2021

Are Masks About to Become Permanent?​

By Brian C.Joondeph, MD

Much of the world’s media is spewing nothing but gloom and doom over the Chinese coronavirus, that the worst is yet to come. NBC newsreader Lester Holt recently interviewed CDC Director Rochelle Walensky. When Holt asked her, “Is this becoming a worst-case scenario?” she replied, “Unfortunately no I think things can still get worse.” Is that true?

Most Americans have had at least one COVID-19 vaccine, specifically 56 percent receiving at one dose with partial immunity and 48 percent fully vaccinated. Of the most vulnerable over-age-65 population, 79 percent have been fully and 89 percent at least partially vaccinated.

The CDC “estimates about 35% of all Americans have been infected with COVID-19 over the last year.” Even with some overlap between those previously infected and those vaccinated, 80 to 90 percent of Americans have either natural or vaccination immunity to the Chinese coronavirus.

Whatever happened to the basic concept of herd immunity? The media refuses to discuss it as suddenly this basic concept of immunology is now QAnon or white supremacist conspiracy theory. The Mayo Clinic explains,
Herd immunity occurs when a large portion of a community (the herd) becomes immune to a disease, making the spread of disease from person to person unlikely. As a result, the whole community becomes protected -- not just those who are immune.
There are two main paths to herd immunity for COVID-19 -- infection and vaccines.

Note infection and vaccines. Why are we told that vaccination is the only path to herd immunity? Are we there yet? It depends on who you ask and when. As the New York Times notes,
Scientists initially estimated that 60 to 70 percent of the population needed to acquire resistance to the coronavirus to banish it. Now Dr. Anthony Fauci and others are quietly shifting that number upward.

Moving goalposts is Fauci’s new hobby. The goalposts are sifting again for masks. Why are we going backward with mask mandates by masking up again despite most of the country having some degree of immunity?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
July 20, 2021

Are Masks About to Become Permanent?​

By Brian C.Joondeph, MD

Much of the world’s media is spewing nothing but gloom and doom over the Chinese coronavirus, that the worst is yet to come. NBC newsreader Lester Holt recently interviewed CDC Director Rochelle Walensky. When Holt asked her, “Is this becoming a worst-case scenario?” she replied, “Unfortunately no I think things can still get worse.” Is that true?

Most Americans have had at least one COVID-19 vaccine, specifically 56 percent receiving at one dose with partial immunity and 48 percent fully vaccinated. Of the most vulnerable over-age-65 population, 79 percent have been fully and 89 percent at least partially vaccinated.

The CDC “estimates about 35% of all Americans have been infected with COVID-19 over the last year.” Even with some overlap between those previously infected and those vaccinated, 80 to 90 percent of Americans have either natural or vaccination immunity to the Chinese coronavirus.

Whatever happened to the basic concept of herd immunity? The media refuses to discuss it as suddenly this basic concept of immunology is now QAnon or white supremacist conspiracy theory. The Mayo Clinic explains,

Note infection and vaccines. Why are we told that vaccination is the only path to herd immunity? Are we there yet? It depends on who you ask and when. As the New York Times notes,

Moving goalposts is Fauci’s new hobby. The goalposts are sifting again for masks. Why are we going backward with mask mandates by masking up again despite most of the country having some degree of immunity?

If so, then I will be permanently in VIOLATION !!!! :make happy: :totally steamed::beer::finished 2:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i've asked several people already, how come i'm not dead yet?

there have been no answers up to this point, lots of accusations, some silence, a few loud retorts on how stupid i am

at that point, sometimes i respond: that's already been figured out, what else you got?

:summer:

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was listening in on 2 public school teachers talking about the "delta variant" and school policies. they were talking about whether kids are going to be required to wear masks in the fall.

T1: "They haven't decided yet, I really think they need to require them."
T2: "The school district sent out a survey to parents asking their opinion."
T1: "I hope they dont just go with public opinion! I dont think the parents should have any say in the matter, they should leave it up to the experts."

That just about says it all and demonstrates the problem with our public school system.

edit: in the meantime, both are completely maskless in crowds at our swim clubs along with their kids and hundreds of other kids...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
They've virtually disappeared around here. So I'm going to say no. A few morons here and there but there have been times I've completely forgotten about the plandemic. I was at a county fair yesterday with hundreds of people and not a mask in site.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i've wondered if these 'variants' weren't flown over the world and all released at the same time as they were releasing the 'original flu' and the only thing that made them 'variants' were the technicians in the lab

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
They've virtually disappeared around here. So I'm going to say no. A few morons here and there but there have been times I've completely forgotten about the plandemic. I was at a county fair yesterday with hundreds of people and not a mask in site.

They were around here too; but they have reemerged. At the local grocery about 30% of white people and 80% of black people were wearing masks this weekend. Just the previous weekend, there were only a handful.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was listening in on 2 public school teachers talking about the "delta variant" and school policies. they were talking about whether kids are going to be required to wear masks in the fall.

T1: "They haven't decided yet, I really think they need to require them."
T2: "The school district sent out a survey to parents asking their opinion."
T1: "I hope they dont just go with public opinion! I dont think the parents should have any say in the matter, they should leave it up to the experts."

That just about says it all and demonstrates the problem with our public school system.

edit: in the meantime, both are completely maskless in crowds at our swim clubs along with their kids and hundreds of other kids...

Hey morons.... NO kids = NO MONEY = See ya later.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
They were around here too; but they have reemerged. At the local grocery about 30% of white people and 80% of black people were wearing masks this weekend. Just the previous weekend, there were only a handful.

I suppose anything can happen, it certainly took a long time here for people to start wearing the masks. But, really, perhaps the jabbed people will start wearing them again because they have destroyed their immune system.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
THE HOLE  !!.gif

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I suppose anything can happen, it certainly took a long time here for people to start wearing the masks. But, really, perhaps the jabbed people will start wearing them again because they have destroyed their immune system.
I'm fairly certain that most of the people still wearing masks have received the vaccine. The people that didnt get the vaccine were more likely to resist wearing masks all along.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain that most of the people still wearing masks have received the vaccine. The people that didnt get the vaccine were more likely to resist wearing masks all along.

Oh yea, it's been a political / virtue signaling thing for them for a long time. I'm thinking that may switch as they all start getting sick.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Probably right. It's about Virtue-Signalling - now, "virtue" is seen as telegraphing that you're "not one of THOSE people."

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i was at the hardware store the other day and was talking to a masked employee regarding all this insanity and he tells me, the only reason i have a mask on is because i didn't want to lie to them when they asked if i was injected, i need this job, he said

opened my eyes up a bit to what i was actually seeing...and the illegals around here won't be removing that mask until there's a complete acceptance of it as it aids their 'survival' of remaining a 'free man'

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Most Americans have had at least one COVID-19 vaccine, specifically 56 percent
56% = "Most"? On a different planet? That's barely half, or a bit more than half.
Hey morons.... NO kids = NO MONEY = See ya later.
Not in Oregon. When the public school enrollment goes down, the amount of tax money per student goes up because they have to have more money every year even if enrollment is down.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm headed to a mask rally now at the school board meeting. The elementary school kids never came out of masks. They are playing sports in them in the heat. It is being used a weapon towards the children. What will happen is the little kids who are not vaccinated once it opens to their age group will have to continue to wear masks. Its a way of coercing small kids into nagging their parents for the shot. What a piece of crap our local government is.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Just came from the VA clinic, for a quick pickup of something.

Face-Diaper Follies are on full display. NO ENTER, unless you're De-Personned.

Goldfinger

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm headed to a mask rally now at the school board meeting. The elementary school kids never came out of masks. They are playing sports in them in the heat. It is being used a weapon towards the children. What will happen is the little kids who are not vaccinated once it opens to their age group will have to continue to wear masks. Its a way of coercing small kids into nagging their parents for the shot. What a piece of crap our local government is.
Avalon, please let us know how that goes. I’m very concerned this is what is going to happen most everywhere.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
These children are being brainwashed. Lately I have seen people shopping with their kids, and only the kids are wearing masks. These kids are going to have emotional problems and irrational fears because of this. But this shouldn't surprise us - this is coming from the party that butchers infants.

AgBar

Commodore
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
For whatever it's worth, only one person in our unit at work (about 40 people) wears a mask. He's only been with us for about a month, so I don't know what the bottom half of his face looks like. And he sticks out like...well, like the only fool wearing a mask.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
These kids are going to have emotional problems and irrational fears because of this.
Yes, this is as bad (or worse) than a parent that transfers a fear of dogs to a child. I can forgive an irrational fear, but I can not accept passing that fear to children. That is simply wrong.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
"Only the kids are wearing masks". I've noticed this as well when I'm out and about. Parents shopping and elementary age kids a. re wearing their masks. It's almost become a comfort thing for most of them. A "friend" of mine who's kids stayed in school last year, said that his two boys will sometimes still "mask up" when they are playing out side with nobody else but each other.

This whole thing is sick.....

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

I noticed it out here too.

Just as summer peaks, the masks are back in vogue.

A certain percentage of people will be masking for the rest of their lives, regardless of the .gov edicts.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
For whatever it's worth, only one person in our unit at work (about 40 people) wears a mask. He's only been with us for about a month, so I don't know what the bottom half of his face looks like. And he sticks out like...well, like the only fool wearing a mask.

I'm not the only fool wearing a mask at work, but if I had lied or obtained phony vax card, I could be free also.

It is a form of coercion, but I do know quite a few vaccinated people who wear masks everywhere except home.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Avalon, please let us know how that goes. I’m very concerned this is what is going to happen most everywhere.
I just got back. All I can say is WOW! You guys we are not alone. Ill do a long post in the morning and include pics. Just rest assured many people understand exactly what's going on they are getting organized and they are angry.