• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Are Silver Prices Going Higher

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Are Silver Prices Going Higher
Saturday, February 20, 2016

by Michael Seery of Seery Futures

Silver Futures--- Silver futures in the March contract settled last Friday in New York at 15.79 an ounce while currently trading at 15.47 down about $.30 in a highly volatile trading week with large swings on a daily basis as I have been recommending a bullish position from around 14.80 and if you took that trade continue to place your stop loss below the 10 day low which now stands at 14.90 a chart structure has improved tremendously over the last several days. The next major level of resistance in silver is around the $16 level as we will have to roll out of the March contract into the May contract early next week due to expiration as I will give the new stop loss in that blog as well.

Silver prices are trading above their 20 and 100 day moving average telling you that the short-term trend is to the upside as money flows continue to go back into the precious metals for the first time in several years as the precious metals have fallen tremendously from their highs just hit in the year 2011.

In my opinion the U.S dollar has topped out which is bullish the precious metals so stay long this market while placing the proper stop loss as volatility has certainly come back into this market which is generally a bullish indicator. TREND: HIGHER-–CHART STRUCTURE: IMPROVING

If you are looking to contact Michael Seery (CTA—COMMODITY TRADING ADVISOR) at 1-312-224-8140 he will be more than happy to help you with your trading or visit www.seeryfutures.com Skype Address: mike.seery3 TWITTER---@seeryfutures

FREE TRIAL FOR THE LIMIT UP COMMODITY NEWSLETTER

If you’re looking to open a Trading Account click on this link www.admis.com

There is a substantial risk of loss in futures and futures options. Furthermore, Seery Futures is not responsible for the accuracy of the information contained on linked sites. Trading futures and options is Not appropriate for every investor.

http://insidefutures.com/article/1666552/Are Silver Prices Going Higher.html

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
QWAK,Of corce SILVER prices will go up in $$$ ---- TPTB have created trillions of new ciber dollars and will/must create more!:2 thumbs up:

The real question is not or should not be how many more $$$ but rather will SILVER be perceived as of greater value by more people! HUMmmmmmmmmmmmm :don't    know2:

the DUCK :winks2:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
The PM price explosion is always just around the corner
IDK, but I have seen, over the years, PM's peak nicely, then fall like a rock. Something like Pattie's pantie's at the company picnic !

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
QWAK,Of corce SILVER prices will go up in $$$ ---- TPTB have created trillions of new ciber dollars and will/must create more!:2 thumbs up:

The real question is not or should not be how many more $$$ but rather will SILVER be perceived as of greater value by more people! HUMmmmmmmmmmmmm :don't    know2:

the DUCK :winks2:
I agree that up (priced in US$) is inevitable. The other key question is When will the price of silver rise substantially? If someone told me in 2011 that the banksters could hold silver down for 4 years, I would have suggested that person should book a long stay in a room with rubber walls at the funny farm. I sure do hope the banksters will lose control before another 4 years goes by.