• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Are there any pilots here? Please debunk this!

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
IMG_1321.PNG

Look up the Sydney to Johannesburg flight. I went to United and pulled up the list. All the flights have a layover and the layover is in SINGAPORE or Dubai, depending on your starting point between the two cities. This flight path does not make any sense on the globular map. This is also why navigators use a flat earth map. I am not making this up. I posted the map that is used for navigation.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Look up the Sydney to Johannesburg flight. I went to United and pulled up the list. All the flights have a layover and the layover is in SINGAPORE or Dubai, depending on your starting point between the two cities. This flight path does not make any sense on the globular map. This is also why navigators use a flat earth map. I am not making this up. I posted the map that is used for navigation.
First, United doesn't have any flights to Dubai from anywhere, so no layover there on United. Seems you didn't actually check it. Took me all of 2 minutes to figure that out.

Secondly, Singapore Air doesn't have a direct flight because they use a hub and spoke system. Ie: virtually all their flights in that part of the World start or end in Singapore.

Map of all their routes.

Singapore-Airlines-Route-Map.jpg

Edited to add:...and they don't even offer direct flights from New Zealand to Australia. Gotta go to Singapore first, despite the fact the flight there passes directly over Australia.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
United uses Singapore Airlines to connect their flights between Sydney and Johannesburg.

The Dubai layover is with another airline.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I listed a direct flight to Johannesburg from Sydney

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
I listed a direct flight to Johannesburg from Sydney
If that flight really exists and isn't just listed on to be cancelled before takeoff for "not enough passengers" then I will concede your point.

The truth is we don't know the actual shape and/or dimensions of the Earth and there is not a single actual photograph of our planet from a great enough distance to show us the whole picture.

Why NASA can't turn Hubble around the take a snapshot and sent i to us is beyond me...

But I have also given you several examples of flight paths that do not take the shortest route possible but rather fly hundreds of miles off course and take a longer looping path as depicted on a globe earth map. This is not economically efficient and simply doesn't make sense. Why on earth would a flight from Dallas to London need to fly over Canada? A direct fight path would not take it that way...unless of course you chart it on the flat earth map....then the direct path does go over Canada.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Again, it's because of the hub and spoke system used by most airlines.

United uses Singapore Airlines to connect their flights between Sydney and Johannesburg.

The Dubai layover is with another airline.
Which is why they aren't direct flights. Singapore Air flies though their hub in Singapore. Thai air flies through Bangkok. Nippon flies through Tokyo. All of these are bookable on United Airlines site.
...and out of 39 flights offered from Sydney to Johannesburg, I didn't see any that went through Dubai.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Again, it's because of the hub and spoke system used by most airlines.

Which is why they aren't direct flights. Singapore Air flies though their hub in Singapore. Thai air flies through Bangkok. Nippon flies through Tokyo. All of these are bookable on United Airlines site.
...and out of 39 flights offered from Sydney to Johannesburg, I didn't see any that went through Dubai.
It's Johannesburg to Perth, not Sydney.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If that flight really exists and isn't just listed on to be cancelled before takeoff for "not enough passengers" then I will concede your point.
That's bs. If the flight is a regularly scheduled flight, it goes. If for no other reason than the plane is needed there for its next flight.
In fact, I know this to be the case. I was once the only passenger on a regularly scheduled cross country flight on a major airline. A 300+ seat plane, and I was the only passenger on it. Nine flight crew. It wasn't a flight just for me, as it was going to go whether I was on it or not. The plane needed to be in its destination for its next flight and the crew needed to be there too.
I was just the extremely fortunate beneficiary of the situation. Was the best flight ever. Ended up getting invited to the cockpit and they let me spend most of the flight in the jump seat. (this was pre-9/11 when it was ok for a flight crew to do stuff like that)
Let's just say it was the best flight ever. Although when I first got on it, my first thought was, I hope I'm not being singled out for a crash. lol

Why NASA can't turn Hubble around the take a snapshot and sent i to us is beyond me...
Because it's far too close to see the entire width of the Earth. That's why sat pics are composites. The sats orbit low and take pics in strips that are then stitched together to make a useful image.

To have one good camera far enough away to get a full shot at high resolution would be more expensive than having a lower res cam at a lower altitude.

I have also given you several examples of flight paths that do not take the shortest route possible but rather fly hundreds of miles off course and take a longer looping path as depicted on a globe earth map. This is not economically efficient and simply doesn't make sense.
Yea, the flights through Singapore and other hubs. Of course that's how they would route their flights.
Just like airlines in the US operate in the same way. Ie: some airlines don't offer direct flights between certain cities. You have to fly through their hub that might be out of the way. I had to fly to NY one time just to get to Pittsburgh. We flew over Pittsburgh on the way to New York.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
F8D0535F-019A-441E-BD31-E8F11FBF25E4.jpeg

Also what about the issue of this size of Australia versus the size of the continental USA.

On the flat earth map the United States is about 2/3 the size of Australia when in reality they are about the exact same size.

Are the square mileage of these two places part of a conspiracy?

Or is Australia huge because the flat earth map is false?

Attachments

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It's Johannesburg to Perth, not Sydney.
Ok, that just means it's either Singapore Air or Ethiopian Air. Again, it's not a United flight.

Map of Ethiopian Airlines routes. Notice again that it's another hub/spoke system.

Country-Map.png

Edited to add:...and to fly from Spain to France also requires going through their hub.
...but you'd look at that route and see proof of a flat Earth.

Last edited:

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
So, one thing I cannot understand about the flat earth concept is how do you come up with a day/night scenario? It seems like that when it's night in the USA the sun should be somewhere or other. How can it shine on California and not on Australia in a flat earth? In a flat world situation wouldn't it be shining on the whole world all the time? Come up with some physics to explain how, with a flat earth, we get night and day. I just can't see it. At midnight in Seattle on flat earth where is the sun?

BF

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So, one thing I cannot understand about the flat earth concept is how do you come up with a day/night scenario? It seems like that when it's night in the USA the sun should be somewhere or other. How can it shine on California and not on Australia in a flat earth? In a flat world situation wouldn't it be shining on the whole world all the time? Come up with some physics to explain how, with a flat earth, we get night and day. I just can't see it. At midnight in Seattle on flat earth where is the sun?

BF
I agree. That part can not be properly explained.

B76AB452-991C-4B5E-B901-8B8CC9985179.jpeg

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner

BF
The theory is that it works like a ying yang. The moon and sun being spun around polaris, which moves up from the Rupes Nigra to Polaris. The sun circles the earth and spirals up and down to give us seasons.

Here is a basic concept.

Ying yang, duality, light/dark, night/day, good/evil, male/female, etc.

Below map shows Polaris suspended above rupes nigra (magnetic rock) and shows a diagram of the moon and sun rotating around it.

Interesting that a sun could beam in various diretions like the picture below as if it is local to that area and not 93,000,000 miles away or whatever crap NASA spews.

DYODD, I am not an advocate for geocentrism or heliocentrism I am an advocate of research on my search for gnosis. Something is fishy with the official story just like almost everything else we are told. If you want to look into it deeply for a laugh or to try and disprove it or whatever your reasons are look up Eric Dubay. He can articulate these points much better than myself.

Last edited:

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Unh... ok. I only have one thing; it's about this part;
beam in various diretions

It's the same thing a camera does; the light from object of your photo goes through a tiny hole and focuses on a backplane. The image, the sun, goes through an opening in the clouds and focuses on the water. Look up Camera obscura specifically if you want to learn something.

BF

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Quantas has a direct flight between Johannesburg and Sydney 6 times a week lasting 11:40.

I've personally done this trip 4 times. Regular flight. No issues.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Here is a good vid I forgot to post.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

BF
Bro, please don't go into the abyss! You may never get back. It's a trap.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So, one thing I cannot understand about the flat earth concept is how do you come up with a day/night scenario?
You can't. Which is why the flat Earth crap doesn't work.

The day/night scenario with a flat Earth would be like sitting in a darkened theater. Even though the light is not pointed in your direction, you would still be able to see that the stage is lit.
Ie: if the Earth were flat, you would be able to see the Sun, "over there" illuminating other areas because there would be no horizon to obscure it.

Simply put, flat Earth crap is just that. Crap. Through and through. People that subscribe to it have willfully allowed their own minds to be polluted with garbage.
....and then they try to pollute the minds of others.

How to prove for yourself that the Earth is spherical in shape via simple experiments that even a child could comprehend. 13 minutes

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Recently learned that ancient Babylon is the Capital & center of the flat Earth. The god(s) of the flat Earth go by various names, in ancient Egypt he was known as Anu....

Start Nimrod vid @ 4:00 min. mark:

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Just like herpes,
You think it's gone,
But it always comes back..........................
Scientists at Dakila Pesquisas release documentary proving that the Earth is not round

"NEWS PROVIDED BY
http://www.terraconvexa.com.br / http://www.dakila.com.br
Feb 19, 2018, 09:00 ET

SAO PAULO, Feb. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Inquiries concerning the shape of the Earth have been a recurring theme in human history. Based on a series of natural phenomena that contradict accepted academic teaching on the matter, Brazilian scientists at Dakila Pesquisas decided to investigate these inconsistencies. In seven years of studies, scientific experiments were conducted at different points in the world, with the involvement of government institutions and professional researchers from a variety of fields. The results will be presented in the feature-length Convex Earth: The Documentary. The preview, by invitation, will take place on March 26, at 7:30 pm, at the Shopping Eldorado in São Paulo (SP). Three days later, the documentary will be released at convexearth.org, in Portuguese, English and Spanish.

According to Urandir Fernandes de Oliveira, founder of Dakila Pesquisas, the thesis that the Earth is round has been refuted by seven experiments: a geodesic experiment, which consists of measuring two buildings at a considerable distance; using sea level as a reference; a laser experiment to ascertain the flatness of water surfaces; leveling of water surfaces; optical distortions relating to processes of reflection; an experiment with boats on the horizon line; and experiments involving gravity and heavenly bodies. . . .

'In addition to addressing the shape of the Earth, the documentary will reveal the discovery of a new continent sealed off by a great wall of ice. New knowledge will also be demonstrated concerning the Sun, the Moon and the constellations,' Urandir Fernandes de Oliveira disclosed.

Following the documentary, the book Convex Earth will be released, including all the scientific findings and a new map of the world.

Founded in 1997, in Corguinho, Mato Grosso do Sul, Dakila Pesquisas is comprised of researchers and scientists from diverse fields of knowledge, mainly the exact and natural sciences."

Information: Camila Cortez (+55 61 4141-7045)camila@supremaintegrada.com.br

SOURCE http://www.terraconvexa.com.br /http://www.dakila.com.br

Related Links
http://www.convexearth.org

more about the experiments they did at this link:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases...98977.html

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Nearly every controlled scientific test ever conducted shows Earth to be precisely as we see with our own eyes and feel with our own bodies. Flat & motionless.

Unfortunately people have this spinning ball Earth model pounded into their young minds in fool skool and they attack those that challenge it, despite the lack of scientific proof to support such a model.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Unfortunately people have this spinning ball Earth model pounded into their young minds in fool skool and they attack those that challenge it, despite the lack of scientific proof to support such a model.
Keep tellin' yourself that.

Just like herpes,
You think it's gone,
But it always comes back..........................
Glock, that's the most intelligent post in this whole thread. Congrats!

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
LOL ......

DRkFLqFX4AAsUm-.jpeg

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Sure.

Bedford level experiment conducted by Samuel Birley Rowbotham in 1838.

As a bonus, I'll point out George Biddell Airy's so called "failure" which proved the Earth is stationary.

...then of course there's Michelson-Morley and their excellent work with interferometry while attempting to prove that Earth is indeed moving and instead proving that Earth DOES NOT MOVE.

Obviously a true blue believer in Einstein's wife's unsubstantiated gibberish will just discount any evidence to the contrary. "Oh hey that just proves there's no aithḗr and that so called space/time is an empty vacuum." A vacuum filled with every sort of theoretical crap, like dark matter, dark energy, gravitons, gravitational waves, pigs bozo particles, etc. I know you also believe in Newtonian gravity, which is beyond amusing because Einstein's wife also debunked that.

...some people believe any crap as long as it comes from "authority".

Last edited:

EricTheCat

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Sure.

Bedford level experiment conducted by Samuel Birley Rowbotham in 1838.

As a bonus, I'll point out George Biddell Airy's so called "failure" which proved the Earth is stationary.

...then of course there's Michelson-Morley and their excellent work with interferometry while attempting to prove that Earth is indeed moving and instead proving that Earth DOES NOT MOVE.

Obviously a true blue believer in Einstein's wife's unsubstantiated gibberish will just discount any evidence to the contrary. "Oh hey that just proves there's no aithḗr and that so called space/time is an empty vacuum." A vacuum filled with every sort of theoretical crap, like dark matter, dark energy, gravitons, gravitational waves, pigs bozo particles, etc. I know you also believe in Newtonian gravity, which is beyond amusing because Einstein's wife also debunked that.

...some people believe any crap as long as it comes from "authority".
Others have done similar experiments with very different results. If you are honest you will admit that. For example:

Some of my own experiences contradict the notion that the Earth is anything other than the accepted model:
1) Our equatorial telescope mounts would not work as designed all over the Earth if the Earth were not the size and shape of the accepted model, but they do work. This is a fact. Simple angles. You can try this for yourself.
2) The shape of the shadow of the Earth on the moon during a lunar eclipse.
3) The way the rate of meteors peaks in the morning hours and lulls in the evening hours supporting the fact that Earth rotates and that Earth is moving a particular direction around the sun (I run a radio meteor detection system and my results are automatically submitted to an organization for analysis)
4) The way the sun sets behind the horizon

Speaking of pilots who can debunk the original post, here is one:

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Yawn. You asked for proven experiments, I provided them.

...and no, I didn't actually expect you to address the topic at hand. You're ballz deep in your faith based belief structure Cat man, and like any religious zealot, nothing can interfere. Heck anyone that believes that blatantly obvious Apollo fiction should probably get checked out for sheep-itis.

I have a telescope with an equatorial mount, btw. Doesn't mean the Earth is spinning pear rock hurtling through theoretical space/time at over 1,800,000 MPH with only debunked Newtonian gravitational theory to keep us all stuck to it.

EricTheCat

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
...and no, I didn't actually expect you to address the topic at hand.
So what do you make of Ulysses Grant Morrow's results then?

Normally proven experiments are repeatable.

I have a telescope with an equatorial mount, btw. Doesn't mean the Earth is spinning pear rock hurtling through theoretical space/time at over 1,800,000 MPH with only debunked Newtonian gravitational theory to keep us all stuck to it.
You have an equatorial mount? That surprises the hell out of me. How in the world do you think the Earth is not a sphere if you have to set the elevation angle to match your latitude to align it?

Got any observations of your own to mention or are you brainwashed by idiots on youtube?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So there's no chance that those experiments were not properly conducted or that no mistakes were made carrying them out? Gov says the same thing about the studies that show weed is a deadly drug.

Sol, the whole point of science is that experiments are conducted repeatedly in order to verify results and to make sure there were no flaws in the methodology used to conduct them. How many times have the experiments you refer to, been confirmed?

EricTheCat

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
the whole point of science is that experiments are conducted repeatedly in order to verify results
Indeed. This was my point exactly, he cited an unrepeatable (and therefor unprovable) experiment and is trying to pass it off as provable.