• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Are we finished yet?

GoldenPoet

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I'd like to see something happen. Anything other than our team getting our ass kicked at every turn. We are outplayed by a mile every step of the way.. How is it I was complaining about the election fraud and that nothing was done about it at least a year ago but Trump, with all his advisors and unlimited money didn't do anything about election fraud beforehand? His lawyers lose every case at every level. Rudy is useless as tits on a bull. Lin Wood flew over the kukoos nest. He's so fucking far out there I have no idea whats he's on but I want some.

3rd inning? How about 9th inning and we are down by 9 runs. 2 outs and no-one on any bases and the count is 2 and 0.
100's of thousands just dropped a shitload of money to be in DC expecting something big to happen. The only thing that happened was he probably filled his Hotel. 2 hr speech then go home? WTF was that all about? People flew in from all over the country for a 2 hr speech?

You guys are still sitting around waiting for something to happen. Yesterday the great hope was that Pence was going to do something illegal but that quickly failed today.. I was right once again. I know it sucks for you guys to hear me say all the time that I was right but thats the facts.

So whats the next great hope? Military tribunals? Thats not happening either.. From here on out it will be Trump blaming everyone and everything for the voter fraud.. He will be right too but nothing is going to change the fact that Biden is taking over in 2 weeks.. Frosts my ass too but if there's no civil war then it's time for Plan B for me.
Only Trump dropping a nuke on Washington and starting a new country with our constitution intact would work.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Jamaica was like parts,of Cuba , very poor people , sporadic utilities.. ..but the people were really happy , nobody is in a hurry over there , Jamaica time can mean anytime
and there are no problems mon

dont know about the cannabis laws in Cuba but I’m guessing not so good

GoldenPoet

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Trump said there would be a peaceful transition in 2 weeks so that answers the question.
Yes we are finished.

What it really comes down to is, is it better to be poor in a wealthy country like the US or upper middle class in a poorer country like all of the mentioned ones?
Trump didnt say I concede. he might not. FOr some miracle he might be thinking there will be a peaceful transition to his second term. ?

As for Mexico.. or whereever... its not a matter of whether you are in a poor class or upper middle ... its a matter of where has ENOUGH FOOD because I think the controllers are creating a worldwide food shortage.

Anyone want to start a subtropical farm with me here in Mexico? :-)

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Trump didnt say I concede. he might not. FOr some miracle he might be thinking there will be a peaceful transition to his second term. ?

As for Mexico.. or whereever... its not a matter of whether you are in a poor class or upper middle ... its a matter of where has ENOUGH FOOD because I think the controllers are creating a worldwide food shortage.

Kayleigh reiterated the peaceful transition today in her presser. Says anyone involved in the yesterdays riots should be prosecuted to the fullest extent.

Hows your soil there?Annual rainfall? Does that rain come all at once in 2 days a year? LOL.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I have to admit I'm surprised by the number of people here who still think this way....

I'm not sure what giving in now really accomplishes. There's another 12-13 days left and a lot can happen between now and then. We were told it was going to play out just like this, right to the end. Even the Q drops are all falling into place but some refuse to believe it. The climax is right around the corner yet you want to get up now and leave the theater. Well, nobody is stopping them but frankly I wish they'd go cry somewhere else. These are not people I would be eager to share a foxhole with.

I think we're heading into our finest hour. If I'm wrong I eat a little crow and the fatalists get to make fun of me like 10 year old bullies. I can deal with that pretty well. I can also deal with being right too. Either way I have little choice other than to sit by, watch and wait until either the wheels fall off or the afterburners kick in.

I have to admit, I'm surprised by the number of people who are so eager to call it quits when there's absolutely no reason to rush into it. Perhaps they're fatalists? Yeah, maybe.

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Oh so very effective.. It didn't take much to get you to reveal yourself for what you are.. Rank amateurs..
Lol of course I'm an amateur....so you get paid to post? I see.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I see them as delusional. I do hope they find their way back to reality soon. Most of them are good people. Just got taken down the wrong path.
It takes men of courage to hang in there in the face of adversity than it does for others to simply toss in the towel when things look black!
When Kayleigh was giving her speech today did she call Biden 'President Biden' or President-elect Biden?

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
Lol of course I'm an amateur....so you get paid to post? I see.

Nope, no funding here... I think you may have missed the point of our discourse.. The point being in a few short messages I was able to get you to out yourself as a forum troll.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner

Does it MATTER whether he says some Magic Words, like "I concede"?

He didn't lose. The election was stolen.

He's not standing in the way of transition. THAT is what matters.

This harping on "conceding" - something the simpleton Left does - is just annoying. That's not even required by manners - only by punks and bullying older sisters, who twist baby-brother's ear and scream, "NOW SAY YOU'RE SORRY!!"

We're not little girls and there's no reason for Trump to concede defeat when he was not defeated, except by a corrupt system and equally-corrupt Congress-cretins.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Since Biden and Harris are not Progressives by any stretch what do you think will be different than what we've seen with Trump?

The $ has gone to $hit.
The economy has locked down
Unemployment is through the roof regardless of what you read

The list goes on and on the puppet master will pull these two a$$holes strings instead of Trump we have been done for a long time now this is the last act is all.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Maybe this will help. Looks like the journey is only just beginning. With your help and financial support you will be able to participate in future trump adventures. LMAO..
He sold us out. I can go into detail on how he did it with the things he did or even didn't do but no-one cares right now. With the Q club you have to choose sides and can never live in reality, only in the illusion they are attempting to spread.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Since Biden and Harris are not Progressives by any stretch what do you think will be different than what we've seen with Trump?

The $ has gone to $hit.

The list goes on and on the puppet master will pull these two a$$holes strings instead of Trump we have been done for a long time now this is the last act is all.
When Obama spends 10 trillion in 8 years he's bad. When trump spends 10 trillion in 4 years he's good. :dduck:

Collapse is all that will save us now. Need to lose reserve status.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
When Obama spends 10 trillion in 8 years he's bad. When trump spends 10 trillion in 4 years he's good. :dduck:

Collapse is all that will save us now. Need to lose reserve status.
And Biden will rack up a 10 trillion deficit in 2 years, then 1 year, then 6 months, ....

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner

The $ has gone to $hit.

A million percent worse.

Stand by. Anyone who's seen who Slow Joe is picking for his Cabinet, knows what's coming.

Maybe Joe doesn't know. Quite likely, actually. But what's coming is what came to Venezuela.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I agree with you Lancers on Biden, but Harris, I think she is a true progressive.

However, Harris is about to have her political career utterly destroyed in the coming years. To be the sole politician who will be responsible for breaking every tie on every liberal/progressive bill passed in the coming year/s will end her.

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
Maybe this will help. Looks like the journey is only just beginning. With your help and financial support you will be able to participate in future trump adventures. LMAO..
He sold us out. I can go into detail on how he did it with the things he did or even didn't do but no-one cares right now. With the Q club you have to choose sides and can never live in reality, only in the illusion they are attempting to spread.

Well, in regards to Trump, I guess it's time to:

slackercruster

Seeker
Seeker
Were finished, no 5d chess, no plan to trust, no eo going to clean the swamp, pure and simple its over, Pence sold out Trump the dems are the only ones who had the plan.
Dems never fail to achieve their goals.

Reps can't even agree if virus is real or whether to wear a mask.

We are in deep doo-doo.

Virtue Signaler llr.jpg

If the dems are going to dismantle America as founded...lets get on with the show.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Dems never fail to achieve their goals.

Reps can't even agree if virus is real or whether to wear a mask.

We are in deep doo-doo.

View attachment 196927
The Dims and Repukes play their roles well on team Uniparty! The enemy of the people, the lot of them! I can't wait until they try coming for the guns!

Last edited:

plata_oro

Seeker
Seeker
Were finished, no 5d chess, no plan to trust, no eo going to clean the swamp, pure and simple its over, Pence sold out Trump the dems are the only ones who had the plan.
The last thing the establishment wants is ANTIFA and the proud boys protesting together. But that is exactly what happened here although ANTIFA was acting under the guise of MAGA.

At least private businesses weren't destroyed. The unthinkable truly took place. I wouldn't want to be a "public servant" right now as I use that term very loosely. The only one with any balls will likely leave in 13 days but anything is still possible at this point. An assassination or 2 wouldn't shock me the least at this point.

This is just getting started, the far-right and far-left will continue to pull the country apart leaving us vulnerable to invasion. At the very least the US will lose it's dominance globally as they will need manpower on our home soil to keep things "peaceful".

Look out inauguration day........

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I agree with you Lancers on Biden, but Harris, I think she is a true progressive.

However, Harris is about to have her political career utterly destroyed in the coming years. To be the sole politician who will be responsible for breaking every tie on every liberal/progressive bill passed in the coming year/s will end her.

Harris is a political climber who doesn't give a rat's a$$ about those she feels is below her. She's in bed with the lobbyists and the banks. She is not a Progressive. I don't get why people think the Dems are going to throw peons money. They ain't.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The last thing the establishment wants is ANTIFA and the proud boys protesting together. But that is exactly what happened here although ANTIFA was acting under the guise of MAGA.

At least private businesses weren't destroyed. The unthinkable truly took place. I wouldn't want to be a "public servant" right now as I use that term very loosely. The only one with any balls will likely leave in 13 days but anything is still possible at this point. An assassination or 2 wouldn't shock me the least at this point.

This is just getting started, the far-right and far-left will continue to pull the country apart leaving us vulnerable to invasion. At the very least the US will lose it's dominance globally as they will need manpower on our home soil to keep things "peaceful".

Look out inauguration day........

They don't have to invade we destroyed ourselves.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Covid numbers in Cuba in case you are thinking about moving there.
Cases overview
1610073377399.png
Cuba
Total cases

Recovered

Deaths

Growing world population is so last century. This is the century to shrink the population. If no one was born after the first of this year in about 100 years there would be no humans left. We are heading that direction fast with vaccines, income instability, lockdowns. 500 million goal in say 75 years seems very doable.

If the USA goes why would you move anywhere? Things will just get worse under a NEW WORLD ORDER that controls everything everywhere.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Not sure how you come away with "the fight is over" when the very last thing he said was "I want you to know that our Incredible journey is only just beginning" .

Enjoy the show haters!
He's not talking as President that our incredible journey is only just beginning, he means the next thing, you know, like a new tv channel or something.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Nope, no funding here... I think you may have missed the point of our discourse.. The point being in a few short messages I was able to get you to out yourself as a forum troll.
Wow! Well done. Get this man a promotion pronto!

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
He's not talking as President that our incredible journey is only just beginning, he means the next thing, you know, like a new tv channel or something.
I know what he's saying, because i know POTUS and God.

Enjoy the show.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
but he is...you know, like he still really is our POTUS

wtf you talking ;bout willis?

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I know what he's saying, because i know POTUS and God.

Enjoy the show.
He acknowledged that a new administration would be taking over Jan. 20th and that the vote count of Congress had spoken. He stated there will be a peaceful transfer of power. He said it has been his greatest honor to have been President.

The Show Is Over.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
but he is...you know, like he still really is our POTUS

wtf you talking ;bout willis?
It's astounding how stubbornly negative some of the folks are here. I'm tired of trying to win over hearts and minds here. They can't be convinced of anything but defeat so let them enjoy their suffering. I stand firm in my beliefs

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It's astounding how stubbornly negative some of the folks are here. I'm tired of trying to win over hearts and minds here. They can't be convinced of anything but defeat so let them enjoy their suffering. I stand firm in my beliefs
i'm drinking....

:piss

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
He acknowledged that a new administration would be taking over Jan. 20th and that the vote count of Congress had spoken. He stated there will be a peaceful transfer of power. He said it has been his greatest honor to have been President.

The Show Is Over.
I can also read in that statement that a peaceful transition and transfer of power to himself is not entirely out of the question . I noticed he didn't mention Biden at all. Indeed, the last sentence spoke volumes. Does anyone here think that if they succeed in moving Trump out they won't go scorched earth on him, his family and his followers? Trump knows this better than anyone. He's in office for another 13 days. Why are they so hellbent to get him out NOW? Why is waiting the 13 days seems terrifying to them?? Because he still has an enormous amount of power, that's why. Why hasn't he used that power to invoke his EO, especially now when we're in a declared state of emergency. He has another 13 days. For the traitors in Congress that seems like an eternity, and for good reason.

Trump is now free of the GOP. He's no longer tied to any party. He can expose the entire swamp now.

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans... The Storm is Upon Us......"
God Bless!

It won't be long now...
Ya gotta believe!
It's going to be a helluva story!

Last edited:

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

The Show Is Over.
I'll agree to disagree.
--------------

So is DJT the type to just roll over and concede?

His last tweet said, "We are the party of Law & Order"

With his so-called concession he has demonstrated to the public the American voters that he stands behind what he said by "conceding" to the official ruling. He has also been laying the legal bedrock for the future, something of utmost importance if one is to restore the Republic and protect it for the future.

.......Now its time for the plot twists and turns to start their inevitable convergence.

To see victory only when it is within the ken of the common herd is not the acme of excellence.

Sun Tzu

To perceive victory when it is known to all is not really skilful... It does not take much strength to lift a hair, it does not take sharp eyes to see the sun and moon, it does not take sharp ears to hear the thunderclap.
Sun Tzu

---------------
Who has been the party of action and who that of reaction? Patriots are in control.

The one who figures on victory at headquarters before even doing battle is the one who has the most strategic factors on his side.

Sun Tzu

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Finished? With what?

I'm just getting started!

This isn't about Trump anymore. Trump was something other than a Shrub or a KKKlinton. We used Trump. Sorry , Don.

LoL, not really!

China needs our blind obediance. China also needs Americans to spend that 2k buy money on their Junk.

The sheep I can't control.

The rest?

By the ankles and by the necks.