• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Are we finished yet?

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Of course he did. He followed through with Obama's plan for Syria. He created a path to regulate firearms through the executive branch. He set up
a surveillance program for gun owners via a public-private partnership. He gave a record high spending boost to the military industrial complex. He bailed out the bankers and mega corps. He let Barr run a cover-up of the Epstein network. He let plandemic operative, Dr. Fauci, terrorize the country. He created Operation Warp Speed, and promoted and funded the vaccines. And to finish off, he invites his biggest fans to come to DC to support him, and then he surrenders.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Of course he did. He followed through with Obama's plan for Syria. He created a path to regulate firearms through the executive branch. He set up
a surveillance program for gun owners via a public-private partnership. He gave a record high spending boost to the military industrial complex. He bailed out the bankers and mega corps. He let Barr run a cover-up of the Epstein network. He let plandemic operative, Dr. Fauci, terrorize the country. He created Operation Warp Speed, and promoted and funded the vaccines. And to finish off, he invites his biggest fans to come to DC to support him, and then he surrenders.
All that and so much more. As the future unfolds we will come to realize that many of the things he did, he did for them.. 80 billion for the spy agencies comes to mind right off the bat. Do they ever stop any terrorism? FBI is offering 50k reward for information on some stuff in DC. WTF did they do with the 80 billion? We could build about 8 aircraft carriers with that much money.

He kept saying at the DC rally, "we aren't going to let them steal this election." One day later releases the video saying there will be a smooth transition or whatever his exact words were. Like most of his cabinet picks, it makes no sense. I really had high hopes for him at first but by year 2 it was pretty obvious, something changed. They either got to him or had something on him or cut a deal for when he was out of office.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Not sure how you come away with "the fight is over" when the very last thing he said was "I want you to know that our Incredible journey is only just beginning" .

Enjoy the show haters!
The part that amazes me is there are a couple of folks here who seem to want Big Brother -- forever.

I just found this:

"Here's verifiable information in which an affidavit from Italy WILL provide irrefutable proof, extensive information & the means by which voter fraud occurred during the election. This spokes-lady also stated that there "could be" as many as 17 States involved." https://twitter.com/JuanitaPomerle1/status/1347317379504734210?s=19
"Maria Zack Italy did it -- Arturo D'Elia admits to stealing election -- affidavit."

HAH. Must be accurate: YouTube has just censored it.

It ain't over by a long shot, chillun. Jeez. There's the extended EO. It will be used. The Black Hats have pretty much identified themselves thoroughly and openly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a digression, sorta: Today's "knowingly" Palm Beach Post [AKA: "PRAVDA"] had a banner headline about Trump supporters violently clashing with Capitol police... with a huge, full-color photo of the violent Trump supporter.

Who happens to be BLM/Antifa:

The pic on the right shows the Palm Beach Putz bombshell bad guy. The pic at the left shows the same guy at an Antifa riot.

1610107458325.png

"Knowingly".

The EO covers Treason.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"Trump has averything! He is just waiting until the right moment! Keep trusting the plan!"

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"Trump has averything! He is just waiting until the right moment! Keep trusting the plan!"
I realize it's trendy these days to vent one's frustrated energy by being bitter, sarcastic and cynical in every other post on the forum but SLV, i dont think wear it well.

"We all face moments where our patience wears thin - either with others, with ourselves, or to be honest, with God's plan. According to Scripture, patience is a virtue and a fruit of the Spirit, a sign of someone who trusts in God. According to 1 Samuel "lack of patience can cause you to miss blessings." Being patient is a vital part of trusting in God as our life circumstances are not always what we'd prefer. There are many well-known Bible verses that discuss the importance of patience and appreciation for the present moment regardless of what we are facing. There are also plenty of Scriptures about how we can love others and be patient in our relationships.

You can turn to God for strength to wait on His timing and plan in every area of life.."

https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/patience-bible-verses/

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I realize it's trendy these days to vent one's frustrated energy by being bitter, sarcastic and cynical in every other post on the forum but SLV, i dont think wear it well.

"We all face moments where our patience wears thin - either with others, with ourselves, or to be honest, with God's plan. According to Scripture, patience is a virtue and a fruit of the Spirit, a sign of someone who trusts in God. According to 1 Samuel "lack of patience can cause you to miss blessings." Being patient is a vital part of trusting in God as our life circumstances are not always what we'd prefer. There are many well-known Bible verses that discuss the importance of patience and appreciation for the present moment regardless of what we are facing. There are also plenty of Scriptures about how we can love others and be patient in our relationships.

You can turn to God for strength to wait on His timing and plan in every area of life.."

https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/patience-bible-verses/
I think we have been duped. Trump's window of opportunity is almost entirely closed. In a couple weeks it will be completely closed. IF (a big IF) there was actually any evidence of crimes committed they should have been prosecuted by now. Justice delayed (especially indefinitely) is justice denied. What if you or I had committed any one of the crimes Trump/Q have leveled against the "Deep State"? Just a fraction of one of those crimes would result in our immediate arrest, speedy prosecution, and life sentence. It is too late for justice (IF there really were crimes committed).

I expect Trump to be arrested in the near future. He doesn't even have the support of his cabinet any more. What does that tell you? When all of the people closest to him don't trust him -- why should we?

Don't be surprised if Melania files for divorce. It won't be the first time a woman dumped him.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It's astounding how stubbornly negative some of the folks are here. I'm tired of trying to win over hearts and minds here. They can't be convinced of anything but defeat so let them enjoy their suffering. I stand firm in my beliefs
Yes its toxic and contagious..
....kinda like a viral pandemic...

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think we have been duped. Trump's window of opportunity is almost entirely closed. In a couple weeks it will be completely closed. IF (a big IF) there was actually any evidence of crimes committed they should have been prosecuted by now. Justice delayed (especially indefinitely) is justice denied. What if you or I had committed any one of the crimes Trump/Q have leveled against the "Deep State"? Just a fraction of one of those crimes would result in our immediate arrest, speedy prosecution, and life sentence. It is too late for justice (IF there really were crimes committed).
CL is that you??

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Why have some deified Trump? He has a history of being a showman and huckster. He was a friend of Epstein and Clinton. He was a Democrat. He was pro-babymurder. Now he is a saint?

Amazing how quickly everyone here has thrown Mike Pence under the bus when his reputation is exactly the opposite! He has a history of being honest. A man of integrity who has consistently held to his values without a single question regarding his moral fidelity. He speaks with a voice of logic and kindness. He is level and dependable. YET... all of the sudden he is a satanic lizard-person because an ambulance chasing attention whore defames him on Twitter. Everyone is SO eager to believe anything that vindicates their savior!

They are crucifying your savior. Do you expect him to rise again?

I voted for Trump because I knew that the only reason he wanted to be president was to add to his legacy. He is a textbook narcissist and a bully. It was my hope that his selfish desire to be the greatest president in the history of the USA would ultimately benefit our country -- that his narcissism would indirectly benefit our country.

This takes me back to a speech I gave at the Weld County (Colorado) Republican Convention in support of Ron Paul. I told the audience that everyone was ignoring the one thing that is required for someone to be a great president -- character. Ron Paul was a man of character and integrity. He was not charasmatic. He was not threatening. He was not connected. He was not elected.

Can the same well bring forth both bitter water and sweet water? What's in the well comes up in the bucket. Trump's well (his heart) is full of PRIDE. Disgusting, rotten pride. And this pride has been his downfall.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"Deifying" Trump ain't really what is going on.

And everything -- from A to Z -- is most ricky-tick still there. There will be Insurrection arrests. Treason arrests. Murder arrests.

First thing in office: the Treason EO.

Sec. 2. a (ii) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any activity described in subsection (a)(i)

Sec. 2. a (i) to have directly or indirectly engaged in, sponsored, concealed, or otherwise been complicit in foreign interference in a United States election;

"Under existing U.S. law, it’s a felony crime to try to rig votes. Under military law during a time of war, it’s treason. And under the 2018 EO, each of the entities engaging in this behavior will have all their assets seized by the U.S. Treasury.

"Translated into plain language, this means that Twitter, Facebook, CNN, the Washington Post, Google, MSNBC, etc., are all now able to be completely seized, shut down or taken over by the Trump administration, as they all engaged in the defined behaviors outlined in the 2018 EO."

Aside from all the Ukraine/CCP connections (remember the (Well, sonofabitch... he got fired) video among other things these things fall squarely in the purview of the Treason EO:

• CIA director Gina Haspel admitting to election interference in a full confession which has now been acquired.
  • Dominion executives confessing to engineering backdoors into the systems, which has also been acquired.
  • Packet analysis results from “white hats” who intercepted all the real-time vote rigging traffic, which includes the specific instructions from CIA servers to add the hundreds of thousands of votes in real time to Dominion tabulation machines in swing states. This is now publicly confirmed by Col. Phil Waldron.
  • Log files and software evidence from the seized CIA servers in Frankfurt, which provides physical and intellectual proof that the CIA inserted hundreds of thousands of votes into the Dominion tabulation machines.
All this evidence exists right now. Trump has it all.

I point out these things because some folks here whom I really like are getting jelly-kneed -- and it is really short-attention-span fears. EVERYTHING is still right in place.

Think about it: The sooper intercept room fully manned on election night. See italic above. Every swingin' dick that took part in the steal can lose everything they own... no matter where they run. And many of them will lose their ability to breathe.

The CIA put its pecker in the pickle grinder, no error. Outright Treason with a capital T. Using a CIA front in Germany to change the Presidential winner... and got caught flat.

Zuckerberg permanently bans the POTUS from his major communication venue to his whole country? WTF? o_O:mad:

So a pep talk for the melting ones:

State courts = crooked,
SCOTUS = crooked,
State governors = crooked,
SoS = crooked
ALL Dems and some (too friggin many) Repubs = crooked <-- And what exactly did this list demonstrate to Americans? Hm?

Trump's team went through all the above. That was the LEGAL route. And it was a grand flop (*boo-hoo*). What the failure of the LEGAL civil system did was to show the American people that the system was busted.

There has been a nationwide sea-change as a result of that awkward, smelly, up-yours drumbeat of press, pols, judges really dug into the skin of Americans. Blatant "fuck you" everywhere from the DS.

YOU have seen it. Mittens gets verbally crucified in an airport. "Traitor! Filthy scum!" and while in flight, the entire passenger compartment joins in chanting "Traitor!" All he can do is hang his head. -- "They will not be able to walk down the street." Was that Q?

Christmas. Washington, DC <-- The Schiffs, Shitty-pants, and Pelosis were terrified and hiding.

So now, with the crucial -- per Q -- backing of the general public -- because they have been shown all the chicanery and law-breaking and dereliction of responsibility, and demonstrated it by doing what has only been done once before -- in 1814.

The Traitor EO will fill Gitmo.

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Where. Is. The. Justice. Department.

Trump has "it all"? He had four years to establish an honorable chain of command in the DOJ. *IF* there is all of this evidence of malfeasance then why hasn't the DOJ taken a single step toward prosecuting it? Maybe the "evidence" is really just propaganda.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"This is exactly the plan! Trump wanted to lose an unjust election and get forcibly removed from office before the inauguration! Because THEN he will REALLY have them right where he wants them!"

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Where. Is. The. Justice. Department.

Trump has "it all"? He had four years to establish an honorable chain of command in the DOJ. *IF* there is all of this evidence of malfeasance then why hasn't the DOJ taken a single step toward prosecuting it? Maybe the "evidence" is really just propaganda.
Indeed <SLV>, where is the DOJ?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Lots of undeniable facts Walt. Unfortunately there is no secret plan to save America.
If they don't remove him from office they will have him surrounded 24/7 after he leaves. Why do you think they provide SS protection for life.. It keeps their secrets safe.
The great awakening could have happened if he had only had a DOJ to prosecute. Start with the lower levels and work your way up. Every time someone gets arrested they have threatened to spill the beans on everyone else. First words out of Epsteins mouth for example..
Thats how you wake people up.. Lets be honest though, people don't need waking up. Everyone on both sides know that DC is a cesspool. That, more than any other reason, is why he was elected in 2016. We wanted the swamp drained. Unfortunately the cesspool is so clogged it cant even drain.
Yes he has the military option but he wont use it. He probably doesn't have the loyalty of the military at this point. Think about it, they are just as compromised as the rest of the swamp and in fact may be a big part of it. Not the lower level enlisted of course but the people a the top. Its all one big fustercluck. The generals make bank and probably are heavily invested in MIC stocks. Best way to make money with those stocks is to have wars. Right now they were shut out for the last 4 years and they are itching to get something going anywhere so they can rake in the profits. It's the most profitable game on the planet other than bitcoin.
All of you think we hate Trump because we don't buy into the Q BS. Thats your fantasy and your reality. Not ours. The rest of us recognize all of the facts that Walt stated and also realized there is only 1 way out of this and it's ugly AF. I'm confident that after the 20th you will all come back to reality and then perhaps we can have unity on GIM again. Until then Q keeps us divided.

GoldenPoet

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I can also read in that statement that a peaceful transition and transfer of power to himself is not entirely out of the question . I noticed he didn't mention Biden at all. Indeed, the last sentence spoke volumes. Does anyone here think that if they succeed in moving Trump out they won't go scorched earth on him, his family and his followers? Trump knows this better than anyone. He's in office for another 13 days. Why are they so hellbent to get him out NOW? Why is waiting the 13 days seems terrifying to them?? Because he still has an enormous amount of power, that's why. Why hasn't he used that power to invoke his EO, especially now when we're in a declared state of emergency. He has another 13 days. For the traitors in Congress that seems like an eternity, and for good reason.

Trump is now free of the GOP. He's no longer tied to any party. He can expose the entire swamp now.

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans... The Storm is Upon Us......"
God Bless!

It won't be long now...
Ya gotta believe!
It's going to be a helluva story!
Thats a very good point. Trump IS free of the GOP! AT Fking LAST!!!!!

GoldenPoet

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Nothing is over yet. The Fat Lady has not sung. Trump is still POTUS. He has what is is, 10 more days.
Why all of you proclaim that you KNOW it all is a bit ReDiCuLous!!!!
I assume we all want the same outcome. Why not just Pray for this instead of having to prance around,
talk about EGOS!!! lolol

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Now he is a saint?
Who the heck is saying that? I believe that most Trump's supporters would agree he's arrogant and exaggerates to the point where what he says has to be translated to reality. His strong support is because he's been the best defense against the liberal scum overrunning everybody who dares to disagree with their BS. We have no saints to choose from, only what the establishment allows us to choose from.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Now he is a saint?
Who the heck is saying that?
It's called a strawman. Now SLV can simply prove that Trump is not, in fact, a saint and all the Trump supporters will then be "wrong".

Debate 101. Amateur hour. Sorry, I know this is obvious to most, I just hate it when people pull this crap and I'd like to be sure SLV is called out for it.
The generals make bank and probably are heavily invested in MIC stocks. Best way to make money with those stocks is to have wars. Right now they were shut out for the last 4 years and they are itching to get something going anywhere so they can rake in the profits. It's the most profitable game on the planet other than bitcoin.
Why though? If Trump is and has been a swamp creature, then WHY hasn't he made war everywhere? Why has Don Jon been so pragmatic with regard to exercising his powers as CIC?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Why though? If Trump is and has been a swamp creature, then WHY hasn't he made war everywhere? Why has Don Jon been so pragmatic with regard to exercising his powers as CIC?
I don't think he's a swamp creature. I think at some point they got to him. Either have something on him or cut a deal so he didn't take down the entire system. I'm sure he has his limits to what he was willing to do. Giving them loads of money, no big deal but sending kids off to be slaughtered is another story altogether.
It's all speculation on everyone part. I base mine on observations of what he is and has done. Q makes stuff up and has kept many from doing anything other than cheer on false hope.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Ah, so it's part of the plan to be the first president in decades to not incessantly war monger. Sure, if you don't think too hard on it.

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
Lots of undeniable facts Walt. Unfortunately there is no secret plan to save America.
If they don't remove him from office they will have him surrounded 24/7 after he leaves. Why do you think they provide SS protection for life.. It keeps their secrets safe.
The great awakening could have happened if he had only had a DOJ to prosecute. Start with the lower levels and work your way up. Every time someone gets arrested they have threatened to spill the beans on everyone else. First words out of Epsteins mouth for example..
Thats how you wake people up.. Lets be honest though, people don't need waking up. Everyone on both sides know that DC is a cesspool. That, more than any other reason, is why he was elected in 2016. We wanted the swamp drained. Unfortunately the cesspool is so clogged it cant even drain.
Yes he has the military option but he wont use it. He probably doesn't have the loyalty of the military at this point. Think about it, they are just as compromised as the rest of the swamp and in fact may be a big part of it. Not the lower level enlisted of course but the people a the top. Its all one big fustercluck. The generals make bank and probably are heavily invested in MIC stocks. Best way to make money with those stocks is to have wars. Right now they were shut out for the last 4 years and they are itching to get something going anywhere so they can rake in the profits. It's the most profitable game on the planet other than bitcoin.
All of you think we hate Trump because we don't buy into the Q BS. Thats your fantasy and your reality. Not ours. The rest of us recognize all of the facts that Walt stated and also realized there is only 1 way out of this and it's ugly AF. I'm confident that after the 20th you will all come back to reality and then perhaps we can have unity on GIM again. Until then Q keeps us divided.
NOT

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I've debated about making this post for days. I don't want to come across as an arrogant asshole.
I may be an asshole, but I'm not arrogant

Anyway, here goes....

I've got five (5) Rand Refinery one ounce gold bars, recently purchased from JM Bullion, that I'm willing to put up.
I will provide a copy of the shipping invoice so you know the bars are legitimate and not Alibaba fakes.

Here's the bet:
If Donald Trump is sworn in as president they're yours.
If Donald Trump is not sworn in as president you agree to provide me with five full ounces of gold, in bar or coin, not jewelry, placer nuggets or some other kind of garbage.

I'll make the deal with one person who wants to bet all five ounces.
I'll make the deal with five individuals who want to bet one ounce each.

I expect any takers to be a gentleman and pay off the bet should you lose.
I don't want to hear any escape clause technicalities.
You understand the intent of the bet.

All discussion of said bet will take place, right here, on the thread, out in public, so there are verifiable witnesses, no bets will be taken via instant message, email, etc.

I will provide a copy of the shipping invoice so you know the bars are legitimate and not Alibaba fakes.

Feel free to have them verified by a reputable company, your home scale and calipers are not considered a reputable company.
Sorry, I will not allow you to bail on the bet by saying you weighed it at home and it's not legit. They're legit, period.

If I feel I must, I will have someone verify whatever you send me.

1610146691741.png

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Problem with your bet, Jay.

Trump won't be **SWORN IN**. If he does anything now, it's beyond the recognition of the officeholders in government.

Would it be lawful? No. But no more illegal than the wholesale corruption and fraud in this election, paid for and aided with foreign actors. No more illegal than the REPEATED REFUSAL to LOOK AT evidence.

But there will not be any Stuporeme Kangaroo swearing him in. We'll be looking at a military provisional government.

I'm getting the feeling that there's a real possibility of that - and the biggest tip-off is how-panicked are the known suspects who should be giddy about being free and clear of prosecution, now.

They're inside the Borg. They probably have better sources than we do.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
I think Biden gets sworn in and Trump rides off into the sunset. Just like every other God damned time.
I think, given the mouth-frothing of the undemocratic Democrats, it won't go that way. Not for Trump and not for America.

They're either stopped, or they have him arrested.

According to USA Watchdog, Trump was offered a deal: Resign immediately and get immunity. Immunity from what? Well, that's one reason why he didn't take the deal - it's tacit admission of guilt, for nothing.

But that's where the lunatics are at. If he's not in some exile location on January 20...short term or permanent...he's arrested.

Unless he decides to go out shooting, and there does seem to be that possibility.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I think Biden gets sworn in and Trump rides off into the sunset. Just like every other God damned time.
That's the last thing that will happen!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I think, given the mouth-frothing of the undemocratic Democrats, it won't go that way. Not for Trump and not for America.

They're either stopped, or they have him arrested.

According to USA Watchdog, Trump was offered a deal: Resign immediately and get immunity. Immunity from what? Well, that's one reason why he didn't take the deal - it's tacit admission of guilt, for nothing.

But that's where the lunatics are at. If he's not in some exile location on January 20...short term or permanent...he's arrested.

Unless he decides to go out shooting, and there does seem to be that possibility.
He's going to come out with guns blasting alright and really soon...but not with firearms. We're down to days now. He'll be using something much more destructive to them than firearms.

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What if Trump is sworn in alfresco? Then who wins?
Never under estimate a Qvidian's imaginations.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Forget Q. Trump was a LARP.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
:popcorn:

It's quite flattering how obsessed anti Q people are with Q people.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I've debated about making this post for days. I don't want to come across as an arrogant asshole.

Anyway, here goes....

I've got five (5) Rand Refinery one ounce gold bars, recently purchased from JM Bullion, that I'm willing to put up.

Here's the bet:
If Donald Trump is not sworn in as president you agree to provide me with five full ounces of gold, in bar or coin, not jewelry, placer nuggets or some other kind of garbage.

All discussion of said bet will take place, right here, on the thread, out in public, so there are verifiable witnesses, no bets will be taken via instant message, email, etc.

Feel free to have them verified by a reputable company, your home scale and calipers are not considered a reputable company.
Sorry, I will not allow you to bail on the bet by saying you weighed it at home and it's not legit. They're legit, period.

View attachment 197052
So objectively looking at it carefully what exactly are you trying to prove?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So objectively looking at it carefully what exactly are you trying to prove?
I believe he is backing up his beliefs with about 10k. Now he's asking anyone who believes the nonsense if they are willing to back up their beliefs with 2-10k.
So objectively I think he's trying to prove that people really don't believe what they are posting. Since you don't really believe it that would make you opposition, paid or otherwise, that is doing nothing but trolling the rest of the people on GIM.

For years we have had so many of the Q brigade come and attack us at every chance telling us we have to go to Q to find out the truth or find out what is really going on behind the scenes. As I have said, you guys are free to believe whatever delusional fantasy you want but leave us out of it. But can you? No of course not, you attack and pile on every chance you get. You definitely deserve the pushback and feedback your getting now.
It was all a ridiculous fantasy. Probably perpetrated by someone close in his administration like what house counsel. The same counsel who has been relentless, acording to Trump, on blocking everything he has tried to do for 4 years. I have no idea who the insider really is but it reminds me of the Obama "insider" that used to post ridiculous stuff about how Obama was finished and how much turmoil there was in hi administration. None of it true o course.
The only ones obsessed with the Q brigade are the Q brigade. Yes you will be the brunt of many jokes going forward. Hopefully you find your sense of humor and join in our laughter. As i said earlier I do hope you all come back to reality. I don't think any of you are bad guys but if we were sitting at a bar drinking we would heckle you, you would laugh with us and realize how ridiculous it all was. You got duped. It happens. Your not the first and wont be the last. Many non Q brigade peeps have been duped over the years as well. We all are good people who want to believe in th best in our fellow man. We all have that spark of freedom in our hearts that we long to return to. The other side is evil. We know this. They are relentless and they will do anything to win, including setting up the Q larp.
From our point of view, we push back on the Q stuff and get attacked. I don't even post in the Q thread and haven't in probably 1 1/2-2 years now but still I get attacked in other threads. The biggest clue other than the nonsense spouted in the Q thread, is when the brigade attacks the rest of the threads on here like they are anti fa or something. You act like the leftists we all despise. IMO, proof that Q was designed to divide the conservative movement. It worked.
12 more days and your fantasies should come to an end. We can then welcome you back to the real world.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I believe he is backing up his beliefs with about 10k. Now he's asking anyone who believes the nonsense if they are willing to back up their beliefs with 2-10k.
So objectively I think he's trying to prove that people really don't believe what they are posting. Since you don't really believe it that would make you opposition, paid or otherwise, that is doing nothing but trolling the rest of the people on GIM.

For years we have had so many of the Q brigade come and attack us at every chance telling us we have to go to Q to find out the truth or find out what is really going on behind the scenes. As I have said, you guys are free to believe whatever delusional fantasy you want but leave us out of it. But can you? No of course not, you attack and pile on every chance you get. You definitely deserve the pushback and feedback your getting now.
It was all a ridiculous fantasy. Probably perpetrated by someone close in his administration like what house counsel. The same counsel who has been relentless, acording to Trump, on blocking everything he has tried to do for 4 years. I have no idea who the insider really is but it reminds me of the Obama "insider" that used to post ridiculous stuff about how Obama was finished and how much turmoil there was in hi administration. None of it true o course.
The only ones obsessed with the Q brigade are the Q brigade. Yes you will be the brunt of many jokes going forward. Hopefully you find your sense of humor and join in our laughter. As i said earlier I do hope you all come back to reality. I don't think any of you are bad guys but if we were sitting at a bar drinking we would heckle you, you would laugh with us and realize how ridiculous it all was. You got duped. It happens. Your not the first and wont be the last. Many non Q brigade peeps have been duped over the years as well. We all are good people who want to believe in th best in our fellow man. We all have that spark of freedom in our hearts that we long to return to. The other side is evil. We know this. They are relentless and they will do anything to win, including setting up the Q larp.
From our point of view, we push back on the Q stuff and get attacked. I don't even post in the Q thread and haven't in probably 1 1/2-2 years now but still I get attacked in other threads. The biggest clue other than the nonsense spouted in the Q thread, is when the brigade attacks the rest of the threads on here like they are anti fa or something. You act like the leftists we all despise. IMO, proof that Q was designed to divide the conservative movement. It worked.
12 more days and your fantasies should come to an end. We can then welcome you back to the real world.
Roger. 10-4

PS: For the record i've coincidentally already made a 5oz bet myself with a member. Poor mans gold though, i'm just a humble self employed carpenter.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Anyway, here goes....

Here's the bet:

View attachment 197052
If you're rooting for good over evil with that much passion and desire I have nothing else to say. I'm amazed at how eager some people are to surrender in the face of adversity. I choose to keep fighting until all doubt is gone and the fight is lost. One thing I most certainly will NOT do is risk 5 oz of gold on a silly bet like this.

I figure, there's plenty of time to cry for the loss of my country if it's indeed lost, which I may do, but I really don't believe that's going to be the case. It certainly isn't lost yet! She's in a terrible crisis and the Constitutional flag of the United States of America, flying upside down on my barn as I type this, sends that message to everyone who drives by and sees it! The enemy would like nothing better than to see us give up so they can move in, slaughter those who they feel might rise up against them again, and control the remaining sheep. They think they have the upper hand...they don't. They're terrified because they know this. They simply haven't considered the phrase "appear weak when you are strong" which is why they think they're in the driver's seat. (these people are stupid) Trump's appearance vs reality is total different. They do fear him because they know he still has tremendous power these next 12 days. They fear that he'll use it. Their fears are well founded!

To those who are so eager to cash in on their despair I say, get a grip!
BTW, arrogant asshole is one of the many labels I've been tagged with over the years. I'm still breathin' so no damage done.

Last edited: