• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Are White People Too Stupid To Survive?

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/07.19/stupid.html

Are White People Too Stupid To Survive?
Paul Craig Roberts

There is a strong case that they are. Having been demonized for many years and intimidated from defending themselves, white people are now intentionally discriminated against by the racial “minorities” (actually vast world majorities) of the people they have been pressured to elevate above them. Once the “oppressed” are put in charge by dumbshit whites, the whites are really oppressed.

Heterosexuals or straights are also demonized and bullied. White males are portrayed as rapists, but no one is permitted to say that about the flood of illegal Third World migrants that have overrun Europe and the US. When young white girls 10 years old are gang-raped by the migrants, it is “racist” to complain. Everywhere in the Western world, what little is left of it, the political leaders have abandoned the white populations. We only have traitors.

No one anywhere in the Western World represents the white populations except demonized leaders like Marine Le Pen, who the French government wants to imprison. As she represents French people, she is considered to be a Nazi.

Trump intended to do something for the dispossessed whites who elected him, but he is too much under Israel’s control to be able to help Gentiles

New York City’s white mayor, Bill de Blasio, appointed a Mexican to head the New York schools. The first thing the Mexican did was to fire the white female executives and to impose an educational policy that discriminates against white kids.

Despite scandal after scandal and costly law suit after law suit, the white mayor clings to Richard Carranza, the Mexican, because he realizes that whites have no organized cohesion and therefore no political power.

I have written before about Carranza and his anti-white campaign as chancellor of New York’s public schools. https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/05/24/whiteness-is-the-new-evil/ If you have any interest to wake up to your own demise, here are reports from the New York Post:

https://nypost.com/2019/05/30/90m-l...bias/?utm_campaign=iosapp&utm_source=mail_app

https://nypost.com/2019/06/04/racia...enda/?utm_campaign=iosapp&utm_source=mail_app

https://nypost.com/2019/06/04/the-t...-doe/?utm_campaign=iosapp&utm_source=mail_app

https://nypost.com/2019/06/15/carra...ndal/?utm_campaign=iosapp&utm_source=mail_app

https://nypost.com/2019/06/14/carra...g-in/?utm_campaign=iosapp&utm_source=mail_app

https://nypost.com/2019/06/16/richa...thin/?utm_campaign=iosapp&utm_source=mail_app

https://nypost.com/2019/05/28/bombs...jobs/?utm_campaign=iosapp&utm_source=mail_app

In far away Russia Vladimir Putin—the only leader the West has—has noticed that the Western peoples are being browbeat into submission to their enemies—the migrants that have overrun them. Apparently, there is no fight left in white people. They allow their historic memorials to be taken down, historic murals to be painted over, and submit to the brainwashing that has reduced white people to political impotence. https://russia-insider.com/en/putin...s-pushing-sexual-weirdness-them-video/ri27379

A professor in Denmark who was a brainwashed multiculturalist has had the light dawn on his foolishness from the destruction of public safety in Denmark. He says it is time to build a wall around what is left of Europe: https://www.infowars.com/danish-history-professor-says-its-time-to-build-a-wall-around-europe/

Whites, a majority of America’s poor, were being charged double the price of “minorities’ to attend a musical performance. Try to imagine charging blacks double the price of white admission. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48911917

The wierd and unnatural LGBTQ movement is a tiny minority of the population in the Western world. Yet this insignificant group calls the shots when it comes to sex education and to the recruitment of young children into the ranks of the abnormal. The Western world stands for this and the Dutch are even trying to legalize pedophilia.

“Diversity” has become a code word for white genocide: https://russia-insider.com/en/white...omes-more-explicit-diversity-browning/ri27369

Exceptional? Yes, America is exceptional in its dissolution. As for being indispensable, nothing is more dispensable than the Western world. Twenty years from this date, there will be no “Western World.”

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I just can’t believe the number of immigrants that are allowed to overrun Europe. White people are gonna be pretty rare in a few centuries.

Whitey looks pretty dumb in my eyes.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I just can’t believe the number of immigrants that are allowed to overrun Europe. White people are gonna be pretty rare in a few centuries.

Whitey looks pretty dumb in my eyes.
The Cabel doesn't care about the 99% and would rather mix the genes. They want them stupid and subservient while they keep themselves pure and pristine (their opinion).

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
by Rudyard Kipling

No man spoke it aloud

Attachments

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
“Diversity” has become a code word for white genocide
Diversity has always been the code word for genocide
Just exactly what defines diversity? Isn't each individual person diverse? I would think the whole world is diverse. The solar system is diverse. The universe is diverse. WTF do they want?!

BF

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The Cabel doesn't care about the 99% and would rather mix the genes. They want them stupid and subservient while they keep themselves pure and pristine (their opinion).
Yeah, Hitler tried that back a few years ago.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yeah, it's the STUPID WHITE PEOPLE that have been getting ready for this for the past 12 years...

The number of guns sold each month just keeps getting larger and larger. And ammo sold is also on a huge rise of sales for the past 12 years - it's been happening every month since before 2009.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Bring it on and let's see how stupid we are. They won't because they're all talk!
1563304716944.png

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I am slow to anger like Billy Jack, but piss me off and you will experience a wrath worse than the devil himself.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
It’s the females that decide the future of their particular race....even a bohemian corporal knew that much.

Sorry white boys but your women have found you obsolete.

0E681159-3816-4F63-8313-8CF59307AE29.jpeg
13983DAA-79D3-4C23-832A-E65FBE794820.jpeg
94371BE0-30C9-4724-98C8-3DE9154640E6.jpeg
A6C8BB22-BC6F-4312-9B70-B2DA16AD5894.jpeg
8008CDBB-DA8F-4021-B77C-3CD97988FE5D.jpeg
80BA0375-F774-4314-B32B-87A4AC2AEB42.jpeg
1FC89503-8BD4-44B8-8323-586A337034E5.jpeg
35E7D60F-A397-49EF-8E29-E3BEBA737D4D.jpeg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It’s the females that decide the future of their particular race....even a bohemian corporal knew that much.

Sorry white boys but your women have found you obsolete.
Those women didn't make those decisions on their own, they were manipulated by "White guilt" and programmed with years of brainwashing to intermarry with the dark races . Teevee told them it was "hip" and "cool" to burn coal and that it would redeem their White guilt.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
WHEW!
Un, mellow out you two
it's just the innerneat

BF

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I noticed there are not too many pics floating around of black chicks on white guys.

phoneman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Those women didn't make those decisions on their own, they were manipulated by "White guilt" and programmed with years of brainwashing to intermarry with the dark races . Teevee told them it was "hip" and "cool" to burn coal and that it would redeem their White guilt.

Amen ! Wife and I get sick from the mixed couples they show on TV all day and night. Then just to change things up they throw in a gay couple. Brain washing us day and night. My wife taught for close to 40 years. If I heard it once I have heard it dozens of times in 3 different states how these black boys intimidate the white girls into dating them. Nobody wants to be a racist. Of course if you are a multi millionaire sports star, some white women will fall at your feet for the money.

Last edited:

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
by Rudyard Kipling

No man spoke it aloud

White folk are nice until they aren't. You don't really want to be around when they aren't if history is a guide.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It was either Chris Brown or Spike Lee that said, "Whenever you see a white guy with a black girl, she be looking so fine but a black guy usually gets the fat, white chicks".
There is some virtue signalling taking things further than they might have naturally gone. Add to that the media's bias will amp it all up to unrealistic levels. Anyway, so long as they are happy and devoted parents that stick around then it is a free country. I certainly don't want anyone telling me who to love so I can't be telling others... besides, why would you? My mess is enough of a head ache let alone opining on other peoples messes!

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Amen ! Wife and I get sick from the mixed couples they show on TV all day and night. Then just to change things up they throw in a gay couple. Brain washing us day and night. My wife taught for close to 40 years. If I heard it once I have heard it dozens of times in 3 different states how these black boys intimidate the white girls into dating them. Nobody wants to be a racist. Of course if you are a multi millionaire sports star, some white women will fall at your feet for the money.
It's not only the teevee programs, but the commercials are even worse. Often I'll see a scene designed to generate White guilt, then the commercial immediately afterwards shows us how we can redeem that guilt......by pairing off with the dark races.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
There is some virtue signalling taking things further than they might have naturally gone. Add to that the media's bias will amp it all up to unrealistic levels. Anyway, so long as they are happy and devoted parents that stick around then it is a free country. I certainly don't want anyone telling me who to love so I can't be telling others... besides, why would you? My mess is enough of a head ache let alone opining on other peoples messes!
It's not only the teevee programs, but the commercials are even worse. Often I'll see a scene designed to generate White guilt, then the commercial immediately afterwards shows us how we can redeem that guilt......by pairing off with the dark races.
People should have the freedom to decide who they are going to associate with, to pick their own friends and spouses. It’s the deliberate programming that makes me angry. I don’t think most people even realize they are being programmed.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Agreed.

What people do...who they choose to be with, etc...is none of my concern. Hopefully they make choices that makes them happy. The media on the other hand is so deceitful and constantly pushing their liberal narrative 24/7. From the news to the movies - hell even the commercials. So glad I got rid of cable last year...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Watching Teevee...

1563364751064.png

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I've interracial relatives. I've no qualms what so ever. The older folks had issues. They were a funny bunch.

phoneman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
People should have the freedom to decide who they are going to associate with, to pick their own friends and spouses. It’s the deliberate programming that makes me angry. I don’t think most people even realize they are being programmed.

Right on brother. But, we are working our way to end times. If everyone is brown, no more racism. All religions are one. Finally a one world government. I don't buy the left's programming.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
When there is nothing left to steal, -- that is when playing the victim will no longer win the game.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Me and some of the locals met on this topic last weekend. We feel we're well prepared to not only repel any threat but actually able to kick some butt in the process.

I did attach I picture that was taken by a neighbor during last month's meeting. As you can see, I live in a rather large and tight knit neighborhood.

Note: That's me on the left with my back to the camera...

1563406672128.png

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
When there is nothing left to steal, -- that is when playing the victim will no longer win the game.
When there is nothing left to feel inadequate about, no one will be suffering from inferiority complex.