• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Are you sick and tired of the Social Media Censor? File a lawsuit.

skychief

enthusiastic stacker
Silver Miner
This guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

In order for a lawsuit to go to trial, the plaintiff must have standing. Standing is the ability to demonstrate a (physical, financial, or emotional) loss to the Court. Some form of harm (or tort) had to take place.

Getting banned from facebook or YouTube might cause butthurt. . . . . If you don't like Facebook or Twitter, don't use it.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter

In order for a lawsuit to go to trial, the plaintiff must have standing. Standing is the ability to demonstrate a (physical, financial, or emotional) loss to the Court. Some form of harm (or tort) had to take place.

Getting banned from facebook or YouTube might cause butthurt. . . . . If you don't like Facebook or Twitter, don't use it.
Seems like it would be pretty easy to claim both financial and emotional loss. Most of these people make and advertise their business via these platforms.

Butthurt sounds just like an emotional loss.

If they have followed all the rules that xxx prescribes and xxx says you are gone; no reason given.

Sounds like a lawsuit to me.

But you would just lie down.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
But you would just lie down.
Sounds more to me like counsel for the opposition...

And think of the reprocussions to these freekin social media companies if millions of consumers sue em. Think they care about protecting their turf...

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

I don't use FB, or any other forms of social media.

I subscribed to Twitter and follow POTUS DJT, but only to piss-off the tards.

These f*ckers have legions of lawyers and armies of attorneys and they will literally kick your ass (been there).

IMO, the only solution is a new platform which by-passes the totalitarian media oligarchy.

skychief

enthusiastic stacker
Silver Miner

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Nah. . . . No lawsuit there. . . . Any judge would laugh at this nonsense.

There is no tort. . . . . No tort, no lawsuit.
Loss of twenty dollars is a tort.
If the administrator laughs the sue his ass too. Make him part of your suit.

My feelings are priceless.

But you keep lying down.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
FB can censor all it wants, but if it claims to be impartial and non-discriminatory, but it censors "conservative" comments, that's misrepresentation and fraud.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
God given free rights, like free speech.
That only exists with We the People and the U.S. and States Governments.
Does not exist outside of US borders and territories.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
I don't use FB, or any other forms of social media.

I subscribed to Twitter and follow POTUS DJT, but only to piss-off the tards.

These f*ckers have legions of lawyers and armies of attorneys and they will literally kick your ass (been there).

IMO, the only solution is a new platform which by-passes the totalitarian media oligarchy.
Very costly lieyers too.
What will it cost you, filing fees, maybe.
Of course you do this as a man, why pay for a lieyer and be twice the loser.

Remember you followed all their rules and they banned you because you sounded like a conservative/gun owner/patriot/xxx all things that are within their rules.
Where is their case against you?

The object is to make America a free country, with free speech.

Last edited:

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Indeed, it is.

Worthy of Court docket?

Nope.
Sure it is.
The person had a contract with xxx when he signed up he agreed to abide by all their rules and he did.
xxx broke that contract and never gave any cause. Just bang his stuff is gone, his page and all his work flushed. No reason given.

Total breech of contract by xxx.

You keep on lying down, might pull the covers over your head and try not to whimper too loud.

Last edited:

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Here is a prime example Jon Rappoport one of the clearest voices of logic and true news taken down.

My blog has been taken down!

(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)

by Jon Rappoport
This past Saturday, between 2 and 3 PM Eastern Time, WordPress suddenly took down my blog after 10 years of continuous operation. There was no warning or advance notice of any kind.

This is outright censorship.

We are attempting to restore service to the blog. Meanwhile, the situation is this:

You can still access the home page of my site, NoMoreFakeNews.com.

On that page, you can order products by clicking on the "Matrix" graphics on the right side of the page.

Please consider forwarding this email to those you know letting them know what happened. They can then go to NoMoreFakeNews.com and sign up for the email list at the upper left of the home page. They will then get my output of new articles in their email.

I thank you for your support all these years---NoMoreFakeNews has existed for 18 years. I need that support more than ever at this time.

Make your response to this censorship known to WordPress.​

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
You know, for some strange reason I can't stand fucking lawyers. Not personally, but for the fucking crap they do to society, promoting the public policy democracy and and their fucking admirality law on land bullshit as requirement to judging law for not humans but fictional PERSONS pretending to be us to fool us into believing we are that fictional PERSON so that we pony up bucks to these morons.

Pretty obvious in this thread.

Why are some human beings so fucking crookedly stupid.

I guess that's what the devil is about...

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
You know, for some strange reason I can't stand fucking lawyers. Not personally, but for the fucking crap they do to society, promoting the public policy democracy and and their fucking admirality law on land bullshit as requirement to judging law for not humans but fictional PERSONS pretending to be us to fool us into believing we are that fictional PERSON so that we pony up bucks to these morons.

Pretty obvious in this thread.

Why are some human beings so fucking crookedly stupid.

I guess that's what the devil is about...
Shakespeare was right. Kill 'em all.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I understand the sentiment, can't condone the means.

Why I believe this particular nightmare manifestation is not destined well...

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
THEY TOOK DOWN MY BLOG, PART 2

(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)

by Jon Rappoport

I say, "Dear Parents, All over the world they are injecting your children, from the day of their birth, with poisonous chemicals and germs, and they're calling it a miracle. But it isn't. It's devastating."

And then, someone somewhere behind a curtain who's hidden his name-badge in his underpants says, "Censor that man. Cut off his expression. He has no right to say what he's saying."

The Soulless Ones are at it again.

Many of you now know that, last Saturday, WordPress took down my blog without warning or notice. After 10 years---boom. Gone. We are in the process of restoring the blog through "other means." Meanwhile, my home page at NoMoreFakeNews.com is still up, and you can let others know to go there to sign up for the email list to receive my articles in their inbox on a regular basis. You can also order products at that same home page.

I strongly suspect that my articles criticizing vaccines triggered the censorship move. The justification would be: well, we must protect the health of the public and your influence could be quite negative in that regard, etc.

Information, evidence, opinion are all now subject to the preferences of "those in charge," who of course "only have the best interests of The People at heart." Sure.

The reality is: when there is something called official science, then unofficial science must be trampled on and stamped out---the word "official" tells you that authorities are pushing lies down on people's heads and those lies must be maintained and never doubted. Unofficial science becomes dangerous. It contains repressed truth.

I've learned that first-hand over the past 35 years working as a reporter. All my major investigations have been "unofficial," and in every one of those cases, there was someone standing in the middle of the road behind barricades shooing people away and warning that there was nothing OFFICIAL to see by going farther.

THE RIGHT TO HAVE AND EXPRESS AN OPINION OR VIEW OR FINDING are under attack. Structures that would enable persons to express an opinion publicly are censoring certain voices. They don't have to give a reason. They just do it.

They might say a writer "violated community standards." What community, and what standards? Oh, the ones they make up and pretend exist. Those communities and standards. Or perhaps "the community" they're talking about is some collection of goody two-shoes robotic idiots they've convinced to form an organization and make a so-called mission statement in line with official truth. Blank minds, blank stares, earnest faces.

The age of rational argument and debate, if it ever existed, appears to be over. Now it's just FIND THE CONTRARY VIEW and silence it.

Of course, I'm not the first person to be censored recently. And I've noticed that the black-listing hasn't worked. Those independent reporters and analysts and editorialists and activists are still talking and writing. I'll do the same.

You can help. Spread my articles any way you can. Get others on my email list. Consider ordering my three MATRIX collections. Get in touch with WordPress and let them know how you feel and what you think. Refuse to obey the Law of Silence.

There is a WE here. It isn't a collection of dumb know-nothings. It's many individuals who happen to have arrived, separately, at a similar place: the crossroad where a choice is made for justice and against surrender.

If you're not already there, get there. If you're there, make your presence count.

The game isn't lost. It isn't over.

It's never over.​

WIKIPEDIA is worse than them all. Try to correct non factual or leftist sentiment in an article. It will be removed almost immediately. And the really bad part about all of that is many sheep (including myself) use wikipedia to fact check a lot of information. If you use WIKIPEDIA in that regard, just keep in mind that they are run and edited by leftists so consider the source.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
WIKIPEDIA is worse than them all. Try to correct non factual or leftist sentiment in an article. It will be removed almost immediately. And the really bad part about all of that is many sheep (including myself) use wikipedia to fact check a lot of information. If you use WIKIPEDIA in that regard, just keep in mind that they are run and edited by leftists so consider the source.
Founded by two Russian's.

And they claim Russia is now a democracy and a Christian nation.

Maybe the Russian's came here where we have implemented all ten planks of the communist manifesto?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The MSM censors are forcing the development of a new information medium which will not only by-pass their gateways (choke-points), but most importantly, expose their agenda and hold them accountable.

The totalitarians are catalyzing their own demise, and their days are numbered, IMO.