• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Arizona lawmaker calls police on fellow GOP state senator

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Hmmm politics, or human interest...??

BY ASSOCIATED PRESS | OCTOBER 4, 2019 AT 6:30 PM
UPDATED: OCTOBER 5, 2019 AT 10:02 PM]

Arizona state Sen. David Farnsworth told police he felt threatened when confronted by fellow GOP Sen. Kate Brophy McGee. (Facebook Photos)

PHOENIX – An Arizona senator called police on a fellow lawmaker who told him to stop talking to people who believe there’s a link between the state’s foster care system and a worldwide sex trafficking ring.

Republican Sen. David Farnsworth told police that he felt threatened when confronted by fellow GOP Sen. Kate Brophy McGee.

Farnsworth has been meeting every two weeks with a group of critics of the Arizona Department of Child Safety, including a group that has accused the foster-care agency of direct involvement in child trafficking. Some on social media have claimed there’s a broad conspiracy involving judges, caseworkers, lawmakers, the governor and prosecutors to cover up sex trafficking.

Farnsworth told the Arizona Capitol Times that Brophy McGee told him to “lose the entourage” of conspiracy theorists and “crazy parents” whose children were taken by state child welfare authorities.
Related Links
“I’m not asking you to stop. I’m telling you to stop. Stop or my husband will stop you,” Farnsworth recalled Brophy McGee telling him in a meeting on Tuesday.

Farnsworth said he mulled over her comment overnight and decided it was threatening, prompting him to call authorities.

Brophy McGee said she has been targeted by the people working with Farnsworth, and the reference to her husband was not a threat but an attempt to get him understand the gravity of the situation.

“I was trying to pierce through his view of women by saying, ‘I have talked to my husband about this. My husband is very concerned. He said to tell you that he is very concerned and that you would understand what that meant,’ words to that effect,” Brophy McGee told the Capitol Times. “In other words, it’s not me being a fluff head saying this is a problem. It’s a problem.”

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
“I’m not asking you to stop. I’m telling you to stop. Stop or my husband will stop you,” Farnsworth recalled Brophy McGee telling him in a meeting on Tuesday.
I would call that a direct THREAT !

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
She was using her husband as her weapon, she weaponized her husband...now, lets see, who's her husband:

Bob Brophy McGee, now, he doesn't seem too threatening;

1570576319300.png

Why would a 'strong woman' need to hide behind this dishtowel for?

Besides, I've read her bio, she's no conservative, her young bucks are lucky she decided to keep 'em

RINO
bitch

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Bob Brophy McGee, now, he doesn't seem too threatening;
THOSE are the worst kind !!

Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer also known as the Milwaukee Cannibal or the Milwaukee Monster, was an American serial killer and sex offender who committed the rape, murder, and dismemberment of 17 men and boys from 1978 to 1991. Many of his later murders involved necrophilia, cannibalism, and the ... At elementary school, he was regarded as both quiet and timid by his peers.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Hmmm politics, or human interest...??

BY ASSOCIATED PRESS | OCTOBER 4, 2019 AT 6:30 PM
UPDATED: OCTOBER 5, 2019 AT 10:02 PM]

Arizona state Sen. David Farnsworth told police he felt threatened when confronted by fellow GOP Sen. Kate Brophy McGee. (Facebook Photos)

PHOENIX – An Arizona senator called police on a fellow lawmaker who told him to stop talking to people who believe there’s a link between the state’s foster care system and a worldwide sex trafficking ring.

Republican Sen. David Farnsworth told police that he felt threatened when confronted by fellow GOP Sen. Kate Brophy McGee.

Farnsworth has been meeting every two weeks with a group of critics of the Arizona Department of Child Safety, including a group that has accused the foster-care agency of direct involvement in child trafficking. Some on social media have claimed there’s a broad conspiracy involving judges, caseworkers, lawmakers, the governor and prosecutors to cover up sex trafficking.

Farnsworth told the Arizona Capitol Times that Brophy McGee told him to “lose the entourage” of conspiracy theorists and “crazy parents” whose children were taken by state child welfare authorities.
Related Links

Farnsworth said he mulled over her comment overnight and decided it was threatening, prompting him to call authorities.

Brophy McGee said she has been targeted by the people working with Farnsworth, and the reference to her husband was not a threat but an attempt to get him understand the gravity of the situation.

“I was trying to pierce through his view of women by saying, ‘I have talked to my husband about this. My husband is very concerned. He said to tell you that he is very concerned and that you would understand what that meant,’ words to that effect,” Brophy McGee told the Capitol Times. “In other words, it’s not me being a fluff head saying this is a problem. It’s a problem.”
Allowing women into politics was a mistake! We fucked up!!

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
he doesn't seem too threatening;
never underestimate anyone as Taezz states,

what he cannot do, he can hire, as I am going to assume she has the dough and the connections,

by using her husband, she gets to push the liability onto him,

how nice is that 'ho?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm so tired of politicians!

This should go viral. Let's take Mexico's lead here and start doing this with our elected officials.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/mexico-mayor-dragged-car-angry-locals

Eleven people were arrested in southern Mexico on Tuesday after the mayor of their village was dragged out of his office, beaten, and then tied to a pickup truck and dragged through the streets of the town, according to officials.

The State's Attorney General's Office in Tuxtla Gutiérre said in a news release that the incident happened early Tuesday in the town of Las Margaritas, when a group of people stormed Mayor Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández's office and caused damage to real estate, in addition to assaulting him.

The angry group of farmers was demanding the mayor build a road he promised to construct during his campaign, Mexican news outlet Excelsior reported.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I would call that a direct THREAT !

I wonder ... using tried and true police defense, can he simply shoot both her and her husband, claiming he feared for his life ?

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter