• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

ARK Funds

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
from a 130 handle to a 40 handle

1651933863218.png

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
it's now back into covid crash pricing. it was at 60 when covid crash began

1651933997871.png

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Now is probably a good time to get into it. If it goes lower just DCA. It will recover at some point in the future.

Just don’t start out heavy.

Last edited:

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

I disagree with her when she said interest rates didn’t need to be raised, but what she said about all these different industries falling at the same time not making sense, made sense to me.

Why would Bitcoin and genomics be tied to the nasdaq?

And she looks like she’s slowly dying.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
disagree with her when she said interest rates didn’t need to be raised, but what she said about all these different industries falling at the same time not making sense, made sense to me.
It's simple. We're in a bubble, and the bubble was blown by free, easy money, pumped from the Fed to member banks to their house account managers.

In such a market, someone throwing darts at a board with random names, could make money. She's a legend in the minds of those even moar gullible; and if $TSLA hadn't been propped up moar than most, with buyer subsidies, and fed with the Meme-Stonk Buyers...she'd have had no remarkable performance as all.

$TSLA's meme is dead with St Elon being Cancelled; and the bubble has come to its natural end. The money-printing is at the late stage, with runaway inflation apparent in prices.

And she probably is dying. Trading 45 years? That makes her about 70 years old. Because I know these types, I'm sure she's up to date on all her Jab Boosters. THAT WILL KILL.

She will have a rough finish to a dubious career.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
She will have a rough finish to a dubious career.

it's time to crown her the village idiot - just like the high beta chasers from the previous tech bubble

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
womp womp

ARKK ARK Innovation ETF
ETF Price & Overview
90.03K followers
$42.80
-2.83 (-6.20%)
Cathy might go sub-$40 today. If this POS ETF gets below $20 then i start taking a much closer look. Rising interest rates seems like a terrible environment to try investing in stuff like this ... but at some point it's going to hit bottom.

ARKK ARK Innovation ETF
ETF Price & Overview
90.03K followers
$41.91
-3.72 (-8.15%)

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Cathy might go sub-$40 today. If this POS ETF gets below $20 then i start taking a much closer look. Rising interest rates seems like a terrible environment to try investing in stuff like this ... but at some point it's going to hit bottom.

ARKK ARK Innovation ETF
ETF Price & Overview
90.03K followers
$41.91
-3.72 (-8.15%)
Wow i really shouldn't get so much enjoyment out of watching this thing crash and burn but she's under $40 today. This is like watching wealth evaporate right in front of my eyes. This is wild stuff.

ARKK ARK Innovation ETF
ETF Price & Overview
90.1K followers
$38.96
-2.17 (-5.28%)

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Wow i really shouldn't get so much enjoyment out of watching this thing crash and burn but she's under $40 today. This is like watching wealth evaporate right in front of my eyes. This is wild stuff.

ARKK ARK Innovation ETF
ETF Price & Overview
90.1K followers
$38.96
-2.17 (-5.28%)
I despise these airheads - Cathie, with the Smart Girl glasses and the professional cult development; and Elon with the Musk...who did the same, only on the fly, as an amateur.

And of course the various bitcoin cheerleaders, whose names escape me.

Seeing "Cathie" get destroyed, at the time she can least afford it - close to 70; not looking well - puts a spring in my step.

Elon's day is coming. I'm glad he removed the censorship on Twitter, but I don't think it was worth a tenth of what he paid. But Tesla is responsible for SO MUCH automotive Wrongthink...everything from Zero Emissions (not) to claims of practicality; and The Most Advanced (hacked POS) on the ROAD. And every car controlled by the Mothership algorithm...to unlock it when you lose the key; and to switch it off when you lose favor with The-Powers-That-Be.

I don't want to see bitcoin gulls get clipped. I don't like to see Three-Card Monte players lose, either; but I know enough not to join in those games. I just want this imbecilic schitte to STOP; and the fastest way is with visible, audible pain from the pumpers.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Elon's day is coming. I'm glad he removed the censorship on Twitter, but I don't think it was worth a tenth of what he paid.

He hasnt removed anything as of yet; the deal isnt done.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He hasnt removed anything as of yet; the deal isnt done.
On that note, I wonder if Musk and his financial backers are reevaluating now with the market turn. Then I wonder if they crashed the market just to get him to back out of the purchase.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
On that note, I wonder if Musk and his financial backers are reevaluating now with the market turn. Then I wonder if they crashed the market just to get him to back out of the purchase.
Musk is small potatoes.

Crashing the market to hit Musk is like using a howitzer to swat a mosquito. The collateral damage is so great, the target is forgotten.

The Twitteratti and the Tech Tyrants want to pretend Twit is important, but, in the end, it is not. The Great Reset and Agenda 2030 are what is important. Klaus is important. Musk less so.

That's how I read things, anyway.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Cathie Wood, CEO of ARK Invest, expressed her concerns over the global economy on Tuesday, contending that worrisome data out of China and Europe could point to the early stages of a downturn. The popular fund manager stated in her latest monthly market webinar: “We think we could be in a global recession."

Wood highlighted concerns around the metrics coming out of China and Europe, arguing that sentiment indicators out of Germany have been “quite concerning.”

Ahead of Wednesday’s CPI print, Wood also shared her thoughts around the state of inflation, saying that some progress has been made. "We're seeing commodity prices starting to top out at the very least," she said.

She added: “We're seeing other inflation indicators, new and used car prices are falling. Used car prices falling quite dramatically over the past three months... So that's improving.”

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I disagree with her when she said interest rates didn’t need to be raised, but what she said about all these different industries falling at the same time not making sense, made sense to me.

Why would Bitcoin and genomics be tied to the nasdaq?

And she looks like she’s slowly dying.

No, the FED is doing what it should have done a year ago. You are the one who made a Huge mistake. I have made plenty of small mistakes.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Long term $36 was the pandemic low and also a low before that. Looks like she really wants to triple bottom around there.

Nailed it. But this is ugly looking as Tsla is now breaking... IF this doesn't hold. Balls. We could get a sharp bounce but that is one I would sell.

1652300038950.png

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
I'm actually starting to feel bad for her. This is total wealth annihilation. If TSLA crashes, it's game over. But this isn't my first rodeo. I've been down this road before. It wasn't much money in retrospect, but at the time it was most of my life savings that got totally annihilated in the .com crash around the year 2000. If you had bought at the bottom after the crash you made some decent money over the next 20 years. If you bought before the crash, you lost 90%+.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm actually starting to feel bad for her. This is total wealth annihilation. If TSLA crashes, it's game over. But this isn't my first rodeo. I've been down this road before. It wasn't much money in retrospect, but at the time it was most of my life savings that got totally annihilated in the .com crash around the year 2000. If you had bought at the bottom after the crash you made some decent money over the next 20 years. If you bought before the crash, you lost 90%+.
Sorry about that, it was my company that helped start that crash (due to the sheer absurdity of our successful IPO the week before). But at least you weren't alone, my stock options were worthless.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
wasn't she just a few months ago proclaiming that her fund would have huge annual returns of like 20-30% per year?
i heard it's now buying general motors. guess it's trying to reduce the beta/flatten the plunge

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
She must've meant AFTER it crashes and reaches rock bottom, then it will have 20% returns?
Always with the caveat of a 5 year investment timeline.
Not looking so hot at the moment, but it might outperform from here.
Some of these stocks are undervalued now.

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 11.43.57 AM.png