• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Army officer resigns over Biden vaccine mandate, 'Marxist takeover of the military'

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Army officer resigns over Biden vaccine mandate, 'Marxist takeover of the military'​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/army-officer-resigns-over-biden-145602325.html

Jessica Chasmar
Tue, September 14, 2021, 9:56 AM·3 min read

An Army lieutenant colonel's resignation letter is gaining attention on social media after he used it to protest the COVID-19 vaccine mandate and what he described as the "Marxist takeover of the military."

The resignation letter by Lt. Col. Paul Douglas Hague, tweeted out by his wife and shared with Fox News, said he was resigning from the Army after 19 years of service and forgoing his pension primarily because of the Pentagon's mandatory COVID-19 vaccination order for all U.S. military service members.

"First, and foremost, I am incapable of subjecting myself to the unlawful, unethical, immoral and tyrannical order to sit still and allow a serum to be injected into my flesh against my will and better judgment," Hague, who is stationed at Fort Bragg in North Carolina, wrote in the letter. "It is impossible for this so-called ‘vaccine’ to have been studied adequately to determine the long-term effects."

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has said the vaccines are safe and effective.

Hague listed multiple other reasons for his resignation, including what he views as "an ideologically Marxist takeover of the United States government at their upper echelons," and "a complete lack of confidence" in the Biden administration, which he blamed for the Kabul terrorist attack last month that killed 13 U.S. service members.

"I would like nothing more than to continue in the Army to reach my 20 years of active federal service and retire with my pension," he wrote. "However, I instead will join those who have served before me in pledging my Life, my Fortune, and my Sacred Honor to continue resisting the eternal and ever-mutable forms of oppression and tyranny – both from enemies outside our nation‘s borders, and those within."

Hague’s wife, Katie Phipps Hague, told Fox News her husband submitted the letter on Aug. 30 and that it has since been "sent up his chain of command" and appears to be "going smoothly" so far. She also sought to clarify some discrepancies in the letter that critics used in an effort to debunk the story.

For instance, the letter is originally dated Aug. 23, but the Kabul attack occurred three days later. Phipps Hague said her husband began drafting the letter on Aug. 23, revised it multiple times, and forgot to change the original date before submitting it on Aug. 30.

Phipps Hague also responded to skeptics on Twitter who asked why her husband didn’t protest the multiple other vaccines he had to take in order to serve in the military.

"He didn’t resign over a vaccine," she responded. "He said he felt the vaccine was being used as a political tool to divide and segregate Americans. He then went on to list many other reasons for his resignation – none of which have anything to do with vaccines."

Hague confirmed to Fox News that his resignation process has begun and that he still stands by what he said.

When reached for comment, Army spokesman Lt. Col. Gabriel J. Ramirez told Fox News, "The U.S. Army does not comment on administrative actions."

The Pentagon announced Aug. 23 that it is requiring all service members to get vaccinated against the coronavirus, effective immediately. The decision came just days after the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine became the first to get full regulatory approval by the Food and Drug Administration.

Military lawyers have noted an uptick in calls from service members seeking to understand their rights in light of the mandate. On Monday, demonstrators organized by New Mexico Freedoms Alliance gathered at the Holloman Air Force Base Visitors Center to protest the mandate, the Alamogordo Daily News reported.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
There will be others.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

The Pentagon announced Aug. 23 that it is requiring all service members to get vaccinated against the coronavirus, effective immediately. The decision came just days after the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine became the first to get full regulatory approval by the Food and Drug Administration.

The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine has never been authorized by the FDA. The above is an out right lie and is also the reason many in the Military right now are "not" having to get the shot.

*Preaching to the choir.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
IF there are people that want to get the shot, great go for it. If you get the warm fuzzys by getting the jab, you want to keep your family safe, or you are just thinking of yourself, good for you. But don't tell me that I have to get something that I don't believe in just to keep you safe.

The people that are pushing the vaccine need to be held accountable like Gen. Milley needs to be held accountable.

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
too funny,

people patting this guy on the back, supporting the chit out of his decision, etc etc

when point of fact is, he has been in for 19 years,
he has been directly or indirectly complicit in legalized murder of innocents in one way or another

I would argue he hasn't spent a day of those 19 years doing a damn thing useful to protect the us of friggin' a, or the populace

and now we want to commend him because he won't vax?

seriously?

think about how fookin' twisted we are

but of course, that is just me and my take on it

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
too funny,

people patting this guy on the back, supporting the chit out of his decision, etc etc

when point of fact is, he has been in for 19 years,
he has been directly or indirectly complicit in legalized murder of innocents in one way or another

I would argue he hasn't spent a day of those 19 years doing a damn thing useful to protect the us of friggin' a, or the populace

and now we want to commend him because he won't vax?

seriously?

think about how fookin' twisted we are

but of course, that is just me and my take on it

You're not wrong Scorp. As twisted as it sounds, but this might have been the line in the sand for him.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
19 years......damn. Let this be a lesson to any young men thinking of joining the Army and serving ZOG.

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I get your point but, in reality, one has nothing to do with the other.

it doesn't, other than the fact of people giving this guy kudos for it

what a joke

could care less about the jester, talking about the people lapping it up

You're not wrong Scorp. As twisted as it sounds, but this might have been the line in the sand for him.

think of what you just said, when he is directly affected it is aok to tap out to a heroes parade,
but when he is killing and maiming others for the queen, no one has a problem with that

and he is making this crazy big sacrifice because he is quitting with only a year left before he gets full .gov pension for life

way to take a stand there soldier boy

I am so proud of you I could just spit

us friggin' a
us friggin' a
us friggin' a

rah rah and all that jazz,
now where is that bloody flag as the englishters would state............literally

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
think of what you just said, when he is directly affected it is aok to tap out to a heroes parade,
but when he is killing and maiming others for the queen, no one has a problem with that

and he is making this crazy big sacrifice because he is quitting with only a year left before he gets full .gov pension for life

way to take a stand there soldier boy

I am so proud of you I could just spit

I'm not justifying his actions in any way shape or form Scorp, human psychology being what it is, that could be his way of rationalising or justifying his criminality in the past. Fuck, he might not even see it as criminality.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
idk, maybe we've all suffered a bit on our own, us here, so, we recognize it, we've known for a while what exists and have made corrections...that's taken some time

imagine, waking up one day, faced with 'what it is we here know', but the person who's waking up is deeply involved, like, up to their shoulders, in 'the system'...some here are...

what i'm trying to convey:
self-realization takes a while to see-clearly through the initial phase, rash actions happen because it's unfamiliar territory, and 'instant heroes' are often found by the road-side, early on in their 'new adventure', all used up...

i hope this guy learns moderation over the next few weeks....

i kind of hope it's real and not fake...

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
He was a bankster puppet for 19 years, then suddenly grew a pair of morals? I guess it's possible. More likely his wife is loaded and the pension won't be missed.

CrimsonGuardJay

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
19 years in, he should have found a way to use all his accumulated sick time, vaca time, paid leave etc, and then claim disability for whatever cock-amamie hogwash he could think up and then stick it to the fed for his pension forever.