• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Assange Arrested

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Interesting that a DOJ registered aircraft made a trip to London a couple weeks ago.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
wonder if they try to make a spectacle of it,
or if they try to sweep him out a back door????
He's "back doored" to some degree, that's for sure!

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
This should get interesting. He or his associates threatened to "release the McCracken" if they did this; he has a lot of supporters and the authorities will get some blowback.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
This should get interesting. He or his associates threatened to "release the McCracken" if they did this; he has a lot of supporters and the authorities will get some blowback.
I suppose we will now get to see whether they actually got the goods or not. I hope they weren't bluffing, and actually have a "McCracken" to release.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I’ll bet they turn him over to the US.

I think he is the key to a lot of data on the deep state and they can get a lot of evidence entered in during discover.

Just another twist to the movie we are watching. I need more popcorn!

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Even thought this has NOTHING to do with Russia and Trump, the LeftStream Media will try and connect the non-existent dots

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
They need to send him down to Gitmo for some sun and fresh air.

Seriously, the deep state wants him dead in a big way. He should be safe down there........

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I wonder if his 'information' is outdated and no longer pertinent?

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I understand Wikileaks pissed off some powerful people. But what is the specific difference between Julian Assange and any other reporter or journalist reporting news? Seriously. Do reporters need some special credentials or is it that Wikileaks is just better at it than the rest of them?

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
My hope...and its just that...a hope....is that Assange decides to cooperate with the US as it relates to Seth Rich and the DNC emails.

That would be a BOMBSHELL...

As it pertains to him being charged by the US - I think that is a dangerous precedent. Even though most of our "press" is corrupt and fake - I still strongly believe that we need to uphold the protections the press has enshrined in the Constitution...especially considering the fact that Wikileaks has a track record of 100% accuracy. Let me repeat that for emphasis...100% ACCURACY.

If we are going to have an effort to hold the press accountable - it should be in relation to their knowingly publishing false information...creating fake stories...as a conspiracy to advance a political agenda.

If it could be proven that a reporter/newspaper/media outlet KNOWINGLY and DELIBERATELY concocted false and misleading information with the intent to deceive the public...I would be ok with their prosecution...although even that step is one that should only be taken very, very carefully.

Freedom of the press is foundational to our Constitutional Republic...and should be treated as such.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Judge Napo was just on Fox Nooze TV, saying basically that prior Supreme Court decisions would protect Assange's legal rights to publish the materials. Manning is the one who "stole" the documents, and he/she was prosecuted. Assange was not a co-conspirator in the "theft."

Last edited:

mayhem

Oh my, Oh my.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Bah! For all we know this guy is a Assange double and Jules is already dead! Remember, it's all a movie and what do you see in movies? Why actors of course! Stay frosty my friends!
He sure looked different than the last photos I saw of him. Same way with Saddam he also looked different when they captured him. Lots of suspicion that he is already dead.
They need to send him down to Gitmo for some sun and fresh air.

Seriously, the deep state wants him dead in a big way. He should be safe down there........
So, you are OK with the DS doing as they please in the USA? Just the video of a US helo gunning reporters to death that Manning leaked to Jules should be enough to get behind transparency in government.
My hope...and its just that...a hope....is that Assange decides to cooperate with the US as it relates to Seth Rich and the DNC emails.
That would be a BOMBSHELL...
Cooperate/Bombshell in what way? They want to silence him. They sure not looking for cooperation
As it pertains to him being charged by the US - I think that is a dangerous precedent. Even though most of our "press" is corrupt and fake - I still strongly believe that we need to uphold the protections the press has enshrined in the Constitution...especially considering the fact that Wikileaks has a track record of 100% accuracy. Let me repeat that for emphasis...100% ACCURACY.

If we are going to have an effort to hold the press accountable - it should be in relation to their knowingly publishing false information...creating fake stories...as a conspiracy to advance a political agenda.

If it could be proven that a reporter/newspaper/media outlet KNOWINGLY and DELIBERATELY concocted false and misleading information with the intent to deceive the public...I would be ok with their prosecution...although even that step is one that should only be taken very, very carefully.

Freedom of the press is foundational to our Constitutional Republic...and should be treated as such.
I know of no one in government who wants the truth to be exposed . If anything they want to make a example of him to scare anyone else about speaking out.

Even POTUS is wavering on this case.
Trump had himself spoken out in favor of WikiLeaks during the 2016 election, but sought to distance himself from the group following Assange's arrest on Thursday.

I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing,” Trump told reporters at the White House.

Talk about flip flopping................

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
He sure looked different than the last photos I saw of him. Same way with Saddam he also looked different when they captured him. Lots of suspicion that he is already dead.

So, you are OK with the DS doing as they please in the USA? Just the video of a US helo gunning reporters to death that Manning leaked to Jules should be enough to get behind transparency in government.

Cooperate/Bombshell in what way? They want to silence him. They sure not looking for cooperation

I know of no one in government who wants the truth to be exposed . If anything they want to make a example of him to scare anyone else about speaking out.

Trump had himself spoken out in favor of WikiLeaks during the 2016 election, but sought to distance himself from the group following Assange's arrest on Thursday.

I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing,” Trump told reporters at the White House.

I do think you're right but I'm now more convinced than ever that Trump is playing them....baiting them and setting them up for a fall. We should give this part of the movie time to play out! If this is Assange we'll know it pretty soon. They didn't let him go to rot in jail

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Open support of Assange by Trump would signal knowledge and consent on Trump's part of Assange activities. Dems would have a ball! Probably BIGGER than Russian collusion. Trump was smart leaving distance between him and Assange.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

JA is not Trump's thing.

So if not POTUS, then whose thing is JA?

He must be somebody's thing...

mayhem

Oh my, Oh my.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I do think you're right but I'm now more convinced than ever that Trump is playing them....baiting them and setting them up for a fall.
Baiting them for what? They want to try him for treason.
Open support of Assange by Trump would signal knowledge and consent on Trump's part of Assange activities.
Alton sir, Trump is already on the record and on film supporting Assange. He has already consented to what Assange did.

mayhem

Oh my, Oh my.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
JA is not Trump's thing.

So if not POTUS, then whose thing is JA?

He must be somebody's thing...
DJT can't get away so easily. I'm convinced he doesn't remember what he says sometimes. That's why I have said here often that he should keep his mouth shut and just do it.

mayhem

Oh my, Oh my.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I do think you're right but I'm now more convinced than ever that Trump is playing them....baiting them and setting them up for a fall. We should give this part of the movie time to play out! If this is Assange we'll know it pretty soon. They didn't let him go to rot in jail
More 4d chess huh? The way it looks to me, after 2 1/2 years of hearing about this shit is that trump is just a pawn, possibly a rook but certainly not a night, a bishop, a King or a Queen.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
More 4d chess huh? The way it looks to me, after 2 1/2 years of hearing about this shit is that trump is just a pawn, possibly a rook but certainly not a night, a bishop, a King or a Queen.
C'mon man, let the shit play out....this time it may actually be different. I'm willing to cut the Qool-aid drinkers some slack and only half admit that I'm seeing clearer and clearer a little bit more every day. If they can convince me and bring me to the Dark Side of Q, then they'll know for certain that we're really onto something!

Last edited:

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
President Trump has cleared the path for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to enter the United States without fear of arrest or deportation.

The exoneration comes after days of unexpected and unusual developments surrounding Assange.

On Tuesday, Wikileaks posted a tweet announcing (https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/948311727283884034) that the U.S. government had finally ended its eight-year-long grand jury proceedings against WikiLeaks – proceedings which were initiated by the Obama administration.

US government on why it has decided to close its eight year long grand jury proceedings against @WikiLeaks (expanded in 2017 to cover our series on the CIA). Wait, what?

https://t.co/lifuptJLGs (https://twitter.com/StateDept/status/948284718419656704)

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) January 2, 2018

Infowars.com reports: The WikiLeaks tweet referenced a State Department press conference held that day, Jan. 2, 2018, in which State Department Spokesperson Heather Nauert made a strong statement regarding freedom of speech that was couched in a reference to Iran.

.@statedeptspox: We support a freedom of the press. When a nation clamps down on social media, we ask the question — what are you afraid of? We support the people of #Iran, and we support their voices being heard.

pic.twitter.com/4dG4FlWTMJ

— Department of State (@StateDept) January 2, 2018

The WikiLeaks tweet confirmed the State Department’s reference to freedom of speech in Iran was a coded communication intended to extend the umbrella of free speech and press rights to WikiLeaks in a clear reversal of the policy in which both CIA Director Mike Pompeo and Attorney General Sessions have argued that arresting Julian Assange is a priority. It is not clear that Assange has violated national security laws, even if it can be shown he published U.S. national security classified documents.

Specifically, Nauert said the following:

“We support a freedom of the press here in the United States. We support the right of voices to be heard. And when a nation clamps down on social media or websites or Google or news sites, we ask the question, “What are you afraid of?” What are you afraid of? We support the Iranian people and we support their voices being heard.”

Trump’s attorneys argue Assange’s First Amendment right to publish

In a motion filed (www.kingpin.cc/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/dcd-1.17-cv-01370-42-0.pdf) with the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on Dec. 29, 2017, in the case Roy Cockrum vs. Donald J. Trump for President, Trump’s attorneys argued that Julian Assange had a right under the First Amendment to publish the DNC and John Podesta emails, even if the emails were stolen.

The case was orchestrated by Project Democracy, a group run by former attorneys from the Obama administration, arguing that then former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone had conspired with the Russians to publish the DNC and Podesta emails.

In a 32-page motion defending the Trump Campaign, Michael A. Carvin of the Jones Day law firm and attorney of record representing President Trump, argued that the Trump campaign, and by inference Julian Assange at WikiLeaks, could not be held liable under the First Amendment for a disclosure of stolen information if the information published involves “a matter of public interest” and the speaker was not “involved” in the theft.

In making the argument, Trump’s attorneys relied upon Bartnicki v. Vopper. 532 U.S. 514 (2001), a labor union case in which the Supreme Court ruled a radio station had the right to broadcast a stolen tape of a phone call between the chief union negotiator for a Pennsylvania high school and the chief union negotiator together with the union president.

Technically, Assange has not yet been indicted of any criminal offense in the United States, nor is it clear if he committed any crime. Under the Supreme Court Decisions New York Times v. Sullivan, 376 U.S. 254 (1964), and in the Pentagon Papers case, New York Times v. U.S. 403 U.S. 713 (1971), a journalist is allowed to accept and publish classified documents provided by other sources.

While Roger Stone’s case is still pending in the District of Columbia District Court, the opinion submitted by President Trump’s attorneys can be seen to have established the basis for pardoning Assange as a pre-condition of allowing Assange to leave the Ecuadorian Embassy in London without U.S. federal authorities seeking to arrest him.

Sweden drops charges against Assange

In May 2017, the government in Sweden dropped the rape case against Assange, ending the four-year long attempt by the Swedish government to arrest Assange via a European Arrest Warrant.

A recent decision by a United Kingdom tribunal also appears to have vitiated the arrest warrant issued by a British court in 2012, after Assange violated his bail conditions to take refuge in the Ecuadorean Embassy.

On Dec. 29, 2017, Assange posted a tweet that referenced an article published by the Guardian on Dec. 14, 2017, citing a United Kingdom tribunal that declared WikiLeaks to be a media organization and a free speech advocate – designations that could carry a legal importance in placing Assange under “free speech” protections both in the UK and in the United States.

UK judgement this month on my situation EA/2017/0041

https://t.co/cRdzPZZVIh pic.twitter.com/XwYaegNq20

— Julian Assange (@JulianAssange) December 29, 2017

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Shallow thinking. The way it looks to you huh. If only we all could see so clearly. Glad you have it all figured out.

I guess us pee ons will just have to keep piecing together the puzzle until we reach cigarlover level enlightenment.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

What better way to get Assange's info out than to bring him to trial and have "discovery" release everything? As Q has stated all along, "We have the server"...now Assange's counterpart is making the same claim basically. No coincidence.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Shallow thinking. The way it looks to you huh. If only we all could see so clearly. Glad you have it all figured out.

I guess us pee ons will just have to keep piecing together the puzzle until we reach cigarlover level enlightenment.
Versus Q's level of enlightenment? :dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck:
your loyalty to Q is admirable. After 2 1/2 years of BS you still stand by it. Since Q has been full of shit this whole time it's easy to have my level of enlightenment. You keep looking for the magical decoder rig that will clarify all the critics for you and when everything else fails, just remember, they have to throw out a lot of BS cuz both sides are watching. :dduck::dduck:

After the next election I'm going to start a letter. Maybe T or R. Its a great scam to make money for the you tubers for sure.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
What better way to get Assange's info out than to bring him to trial and have "discovery" release everything? As Q has stated all along, "We have the server"...now Assange's counterpart is making the same claim basically. No coincidence.
As i have stated before, DOJ has 112,000 employees and along with FBI has an annual combined budget of 60 billion. Somehow we have to wait for Assange to be arrested so in a discovery phase everything can come to light? I don't buy it. If anything major was going to come in discovery they would seal it anyway. In fact there i so much top secret stuff that assange has the trial will probably be entirely sealed and all involved will be forbidden to talk about it in public.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure if DOJ or FBI wanted to go after anyone, they have the capability. There's enough public info out there to put Hillary and Hubby away for 2 or 3 lifetimes.

I'm not holding anything against anyone on here, just tired of hearing about some super secret plan shit that is coming down the pike someday. We have the most corrupt government on the planet and I have 0 reason to believe they will do anything to remedy that.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I have 0 reason to believe they will do anything to remedy that.
You summed it up there buddy. Unfortunately for your world view, some of us still give a shit. You threw the towel in long ago.

Shameful you dont even TRY to expand your thinking.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
After the next election I'm going to start a letter. Maybe T or R. ....
Doesn’t have the same impact of mystery as Q. You will have to go with a letter like V or X or maybe Z.

PS: I’m still giving Q the benefit of the doubt.

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
C'mon man, let the shit play out....this time it may actually be different. I'm willing to cut the Qool-aid drinkers some slack and only half admit that I'm seeing clearer and clearer a little bit more every day. If they can convince me and bring me to the Dark Side of Q, then they know'll for certain that we're really onto something!

1555046902879.png

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
As i have stated before, DOJ has 112,000 employees and along with FBI has an annual combined budget of 60 billion. Somehow we have to wait for Assange to be arrested so in a discovery phase everything can come to light? I don't buy it. If anything major was going to come in discovery they would seal it anyway. In fact there i so much top secret stuff that assange has the trial will probably be entirely sealed and all involved will be forbidden to talk about it in public.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure if DOJ or FBI wanted to go after anyone, they have the capability. There's enough public info out there to put Hillary and Hubby away for 2 or 3 lifetimes.

I'm not holding anything against anyone on here, just tired of hearing about some super secret plan shit that is coming down the pike someday. We have the most corrupt government on the planet and I have 0 reason to believe they will do anything to remedy that.
Ok - let me take a shot at explaining it...

The NSA has "everything"...including Hillary's server, emails, texts, phone conversations, etc... EVERYTHING.

And not just on Hillary. On everyone.

But...that information may not be admissable in court...or even if it could...the government wouldnt want it to be because most people either arent aware that the NSA collects everything...or they arent thinking about it. Just the way the government wants it.

If the NSA and its collection capabilities was on the 24/7 news - it would awaken the sheep and they would become much more careful in their communications. Not what the government wants.

So - how does Q (which is widely assumed to be a team in NSA) use the information they have?

Parallel construction. Q has talked about this before. Re-create the "evidence" using other means. But - its not really recreating - its using other sources of the same information. Sources that CAN be used to legally inject evidence into a legal arena.

How would Q go about finding those other sources?

They have EVERYTHING.

That is why Q refers to this as a "movie".

Everything is scripted because the ultimate purpose is to construct a series of events that are designed to allow the introduction into evidence of various pieces of information sufficient to cause convictions of the guilty.

I know it sounds convoluted, and I am probably not doing a very good job of explaining....but thats the best I can do on a Friday night after a couple of drinks.

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Must Q invade every fucking thread? And is Q a god or something? Because it sure sports all the hallmarks of a religion.

Of dubious origin.- check
Sees all, knows all.- check
Above reproach.- check
Uses vague, cryptic, often contradictory communications that can be readily translated to suit.- check, check and check
Only the enlightened can interpret the word.- check
Script is sprinkled with enough verifiable truth to win over the slightly skeptical.- check
New converts to the belief are encouraged and recruited. - check
Non-believers are often shunned.- check
Relies entirely on faith.- check
Hearts are warmed and gladdened by their eventual reward.- check
Hearts are warmed and gladdened to know that they will see their enemies / non-believers destroyed.- check
Will be revealed / return and kick ass some day.- check

There is a flaw in the human genome.