• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Assange Arrested

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Baiting them for what? They want to try him for treason.

Alton sir, Trump is already on the record and on film supporting Assange. He has already consented to what Assange did.
Trump stated that he liked WikiLeaks exposing Killary's emails. Beyond that and since then he has said nothing until yesterday when he said it's not his thing, meaning that he does not follow Assange or the Assange/wikileaks saga. This is further substantiated by Q when he said "we have the source". Wikileaks, the site, has since been captured by deep state players to disseminate lies and disinfo whilst destroying the credibility of WikiLeaks and attempting the same on Assange, also to provide for a back channel corruption of Trump's credibility. Trump and his team know all this and the pic of Assange on the bus after arrest giving the thumbs up sign intimate that Assange also knows. Assange had to be extricated from the embassy and the US will be relieving the UK of custody of Assange. He will be brought to the US where ALL his source material will be provided during discovery and subsequently used as evidence to burn, burn, burn the Deep State Players. UK wanted Assange and his evidence so it could be destroyed/lost/fed to the pet dog to cover the UK's involvement in Deep State Activities of the coup d'etat and treason of American players in the coup.

Edited to correct glaring typos caused by insufficient coffee.

Last edited:

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Trump stated the liked WikiLeaks exposing Killary's emails. Beyond that and since then he has said nothing until yesterday when he said it's not his thing, meaning that he does not follow Assange or the Assange/wikileaks saga. This is further substantiated by Q when he said "we have the source". Wikileaks, the site, has since been captured by deep state players to disseminate lies and disinfo whilst destroying the credibility of WikiLeaks and attempting the same on Assange. to make for a back channel corruption of Trump's credibility. Trump and his team know all this and the pic of Assange on the bus after arrest giving the thumbs up sign intimate that Assange also knows. Assange had to be extricated from the embassy and the US will be relieving the UK of custody of Assange. He will be brought to the US where ALL his source material will be provided during discovery and subsequently used as evidence to burn, burn, burn the Deep State Players. UK wanted Assange and his evidence so it could be destroyed/lost/fed to the pet dog to cover the UK's involvement in Deep State Activities of the coup d'etat and treason of American players in the coup.
I hope you are right. I'm tired of hoping.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/assange-fears-beaten-us-prison-called-trump-crowd/story?id=62332466

Langan says Assange described longtime Trump friend and political adviser Roger Stone and Donald Trump Jr. as intellectually incapable of a conspiracy, much less one that included WikiLeaks or him, and he rejoiced when Special Counsel Robert Mueller recently closed his investigation without indicting him for conspiring with Russian military intelligence to tilt the U.S. election.
"'Those bunch of clowns' -- that was the exact quote -- 'those bunch of clowns couldn't conspire and organize this kind of thing'," Langan recalled Assange telling him. "He certainly did not hold [President Trump] in high regard. He was quite dismissive."

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
Ok - let me take a shot at explaining it...

The NSA has "everything"...including Hillary's server, emails, texts, phone conversations, etc... EVERYTHING.

And not just on Hillary. On everyone.

But...that information may not be admissable in court...or even if it could...the government wouldnt want it to be because most people either arent aware that the NSA collects everything...or they arent thinking about it. Just the way the government wants it.

If the NSA and its collection capabilities was on the 24/7 news - it would awaken the sheep and they would become much more careful in their communications. Not what the government wants.

So - how does Q (which is widely assumed to be a team in NSA) use the information they have?

Parallel construction. Q has talked about this before. Re-create the "evidence" using other means. But - its not really recreating - its using other sources of the same information. Sources that CAN be used to legally inject evidence into a legal arena.

How would Q go about finding those other sources?

They have EVERYTHING.

That is why Q refers to this as a "movie".

Everything is scripted because the ultimate purpose is to construct a series of events that are designed to allow the introduction into evidence of various pieces of information sufficient to cause convictions of the guilty.

I know it sounds convoluted, and I am probably not doing a very good job of explaining....but thats the best I can do on a Friday night after a couple of drinks.
I would like to believe this is the reality. :spring:

I would also hate to believe this is reality:angry then happy:
I'm conflicted:don't    know2:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Must Q invade every fucking thread? And is Q a god or something? Because it sure sports all the hallmarks of a religion.

Of dubious origin.- check
Sees all, knows all.- check
Above reproach.- check
Uses vague, cryptic, often contradictory communications that can be readily translated to suit.- check, check and check
Only the enlightened can interpret the word.- check
Script is sprinkled with enough verifiable truth to win over the slightly skeptical.- check
New converts to the belief are encouraged and recruited. - check
Non-believers are often shunned.- check
Relies entirely on faith.- check
Hearts are warmed and gladdened by their eventual reward.- check
Hearts are warmed and gladdened to know that they will see their enemies / non-believers destroyed.- check
Will be revealed / return and kick ass some day.- check

There is a flaw in the human genome.
Yeah, I get it. Right now I'm more interested in events unfolding and less concerned with what Q is saying. IMHO, that should be where our focus is right now. Arguing about the letter Q and the number 17 is fruitless

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Ok - let me take a shot at explaining it...

The NSA has "everything"...including Hillary's server, emails, texts, phone conversations, etc... EVERYTHING.

And not just on Hillary. On everyone.

But...that information may not be admissable in court...or even if it could...the government wouldnt want it to be because most people either arent aware that the NSA collects everything...or they arent thinking about it. Just the way the government wants it.

If the NSA and its collection capabilities was on the 24/7 news - it would awaken the sheep and they would become much more careful in their communications. Not what the government wants.

So - how does Q (which is widely assumed to be a team in NSA) use the information they have?

Parallel construction. Q has talked about this before. Re-create the "evidence" using other means. But - its not really recreating - its using other sources of the same information. Sources that CAN be used to legally inject evidence into a legal arena.

How would Q go about finding those other sources?

They have EVERYTHING.

That is why Q refers to this as a "movie".

Everything is scripted because the ultimate purpose is to construct a series of events that are designed to allow the introduction into evidence of various pieces of information sufficient to cause convictions of the guilty.

I know it sounds convoluted, and I am probably not doing a very good job of explaining....but thats the best I can do on a Friday night after a couple of drinks.
You did good. Very understandable.

If Trump really wanted to free us slaves he could. The NSA shouldn't exist, DHS shouldn't exist, we shouldn't have endless wars and most bases should be shut down. Patriot act shouldn't exist (look who he put into the SC, the same person who helped push its passage) Look at his picks for key positions. Look at how his own people openly contradict what he says. (Ok maybe he is pointing out who is really in charge)

No one on our team wants to hear the truth. I get it. We hold our team to a different standard than we do the other team. Like I just posted in another thread, if Trumps name was obama we would be having a much different conversation right now about how he reneged on his promises and is just another "Lesser of 2 evils" pick. At the end of the day I cant get to worked up over it though. I have 0 control over whatever happens just like everyone else here.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I have 0 control over whatever happens just like everyone else here.
This is the most correct comment so far & that is the reason for all the emotions

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You did good. Very understandable.

If Trump really wanted to free us slaves he could. The NSA shouldn't exist, DHS shouldn't exist, we shouldn't have endless wars and most bases should be shut down. Patriot act shouldn't exist (look who he put into the SC, the same person who helped push its passage) Look at his picks for key positions. Look at how his own people openly contradict what he says. (Ok maybe he is pointing out who is really in charge)

No one on our team wants to hear the truth. I get it. We hold our team to a different standard than we do the other team. Like I just posted in another thread, if Trumps name was obama we would be having a much different conversation right now about how he reneged on his promises and is just another "Lesser of 2 evils" pick. At the end of the day I cant get to worked up over it though. I have 0 control over whatever happens just like everyone else here.
I think it's a lot more complicated than you're making it. Yes...the POTUS has power. BUT...there are other powerful people in the world that could probably counter any drastic moves made by a POTUS...up to and including an "accident" on AF1.