• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

ASSANGE RETALIATES BACK LAST NIGHT, RELEASES ENTIRE PARTNERSHIP DOCUMENTS FROM BOARD

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
ASSANGE RETALIATES BACK LAST NIGHT, RELEASES ENTIRE PARTNERSHIP DOCUMENTS FROM BOARD
Posted by Martin Walsh | Oct 5, 2016 | Liberal Corruption, National Security

Assange Has Begun His Take Down Of Hillary

WikiLeaks reported Tuesday morning that they would be releasing new documents every week leading up to the November 8th election.

With that, they have yet to actually deliver the major blow to the Clinton campaign as they promised, but they have released a document file covering a shady corporate firm in Paris, France that is linked to both Hillary Clinton and ISIS.

Paris struck a partnership with French industrial giant, Lafarge, which has now been exploited for funding ISIS for profit.

Documents indicate that Lafarge paid taxes to ISIS so that they can operate its cement plant in Syria, and they even bought oil from ISIS for many years.

Hillary Clinton has been connected to Lafarge for decades. She sat on the Board of Directors and conducted legal business dating back to the 1980’s. She is well in tune with this terrorist sponsor, and she helped build them into what they are today.

In fact, Hillary’s connection to connection to Lafarge was exploited when the firm was implicated in facilitating a CIA-backed covert arms export network to Saddam Hussein.

In 2013, Lafarge’s Executive Vice President for Operations, Eric Olson, was a “featured attendee” at the Clinton Global Initiative’s annual meeting.

Assange In His Own Words, And He Has The Proof To Back It Up

Lafarge also frequently donates to the Clinton Foundation, including $100,000 2015. Lafarge is also listed again as a donor to the Clinton Foundation for the first quarter of 2016.

Lafarge has a major connection to Iraq and Saddam Hussein, too, at the behest of Hillary Clinton.

They remain a major beneficiary of disaster capitalism in Iraq, dominating a market where Iraq’s infrastructure remains in dire need of hundreds of billions of dollars in investment. Hillary set this apparatus up.

The firm is not just an economic juggernaut. They are connected to the intelligence community, too. Hillary demanded Lafarge invest in oil in the early 2000’s, and when they followed their orders, they began to buy oil from shady rebel groups.

Lafarge also allowed rebel groups to run other operations and businesses for them, such as their cement industry. In doing so, they funded major portions of ISIS.

So, when Donald Trump says that she is the co-founder of ISIS, he is absolutely correct. WikiLeaks documents prove she sat on the Board that directed millions of dollars to ISIS. What other examples would someone need to prove she help found ISIS?

Hillary has created partnerships with dozens of other terrorist sponsors, too. When she was Secretary of State, a majority of her highest donors came from Muslim countries that fund and sponsor terrorism.

THIS Is Who Hillary Clinton Works For

An investigative report by the French daily Le Monde revealed in June of 2016 that Lafrage, the world’s leader in construction materials, had also paid taxes to ISIS middlemen, as well as other armed groups in Syria, to protect its cement business operations in the country while Hillary was Secretary of State.

It is also important to remember that ISIS attacked Paris, France in 2015. They set off bombs that killed 130 people and injured 368. Lararge literally funded a group that carried out a major terrorist attack against them and their city.

Consider all of this: Hillary actually sat on the Board that funded ISIS, and WikiLeaks has just proven that. Now, the bigger concern is what happens next.

Her global takeover is making its way to the United States. Hillary has promoted so many terrorist organizations for personal gain, they are all trying to infiltrate the United States now.

Other countries are also pushing her to do more for Muslims. They are demanding Hillary allow more refugees into the United States in return for them funding her campaign and foundation. Why else has she called for more than 110,000 refugees annually?

We cannot sit around any longer. We must continue to ask questions, and expose this woman for the corrupt fraud she is. If we all do not rise up and win this election, we will never be the land of the free and home of the brave again.

She will stripe this country of everything that made it great. Do your part, and we can take down the Clinton Cartel for good.

https://conservativedailypost.com/a...ce=Facebook&utm_campaign=Martin&utm_medium=LH

mayhem

RIP 9/6. Anything new is posted by his widow.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Well the crap is a flying, now how much will actually adhere to her remains to be seen. She has to know that they will knock her off as soon as she is sworn in. She has done her work, now Timmy about those photos of you with little boys. OK, so you will do as we say right?

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Well the crap is a flying, now how much will actually adhere to her remains to be seen. ...
This is the one place where wikileaks fails miserably, they fail to compartmentalize all of this into sound bites that the average sheeple can understand and process.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
This is the one place where wikileaks fails miserably, they fail to compartmentalize all of this into sound bites that the average sheeple can understand and process.
Not sure this is wikileaks job.

The media is supposed to take on that roll.

Unfortunately, the media is complacent and complicit in the coverup!

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Not sure this is wikileaks job.

The media is supposed to take on that roll.

Gold hedge I hear you but why bother putting the information out there if no one is going to understand it and why depend upon the media to deliver your message? I agree with you that the elite media is part of the problem. So why hand them the opportunity to squash what some have died for as in the case of Seth Rich?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Which is why everyone who sees this stuff has an obligation to expose it to as many people as they have the chance to. I've exposed several people to this stuff that's been coming out and none had heard of any of it....but they have now.

Look at it like this. If the nearly 6million who have seen the first Veritas video could show it to just 10 other people, that's 60 million people right there.

Still waiting to hear from Larry Nichols. Some think he is the source behind the National Enquirer revelations.
That should be out in a day or two. I looked this morning and they still got AJ's skanky butt on the cover.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Gold hedge I hear you but why bother putting the information out there if no one is going to understand it and why depend upon the media to deliver your message? I agree with you that the elite media is part of the problem. So why hand them the opportunity to squash what some have died for as in the case of Seth Rich?
Because somebody just might understand it?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hard to believe National Enquirer is more jurnalistic than msm papers..... but the msm has dug their own grave. I only know a few people that read the paper anymore.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Yup the media is up to its eyeballs is bullshit and disinfo. Its going to take the people to educate each other if at all possible to expose the vile evil coming from D.C..

I dont watch TV, but had the unfortunate opportunity to catch some "news" yesterday, and knowing what i know now its absolutely sickening that noone is covering the content in wikileaks.

HiLIARy is in keeping with the RUSSIANS DID IT angle.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Ok is it Lafarge or Larange? Hey just pointing out if you obscure the crayon picture with detail then the MSM can't function, case in point....what it has turned into today.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
....my fantasy world, Trump gets elected and brings ( extradites- wink wink) Assange and all his leaked documents to the US for his " trial"....everything turned over and entered as evidence for the thorough investigation. Think big, we need desperately a good house cleaning.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yeah, clean house with a pitchfork and shovel, throw the crap on the lawn and burn it.
That would be too harmful to the environment. I suggest we incinerate them alive using low emission, government regulated incinerators one at a time and make them all watch! But that's just me...I went off my meds today :belly laugh: