• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

At a Loss - Joe Hagman Passes Away at 36

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
"I am sad to inform you that my son and oldest child, and once my co-host of the Hagmann Report, died Saturday at the age of 36 from what appears to be a heroin overdose. Words cannot express the pain this has brought me, my family, and Joe’s wife, who is due to give birth to his child within the next few weeks. Again, my son Joe Hagmann died on Saturday, June 29, 2019 at the age of 36 by what appears to be a heroin overdose." Doug Hagman

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Heroin & Fentanyl have been killing many junkies & recreational users for several years now. We personally know of two recreational user that overdosed, one ended in a fatality.

The opiod & fentanyl crises only serves to promote & justify the so called war on drugs which is but a disguise for the war on Americans by the Police State.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
My heart goes out to you and yours, his wife and the coming child.
I pray your families pain will ease with the knowledge that Joe is looking down from Heaven and will always be with you and yours, wife and child in mind and in spirit.
I am adding you to my Prayer List my friend.
God Bless You All.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
OMG GH, am I to understand this is you personally? If so, my most sincere condolences sir! My family will say a prayer for yours.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Very sorry to hear this GH.. I can't even imagine what you must be going through. :(

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
That just sucks for his family, may he Rest in Peace.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
So sorry. I have no words to convey my sympathy for your grief. I will send a prayer for you and your family right now. It is the best I can do.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I think those are the words that his father posted on social media.

What a shame, heroin is nasty and very few can escape its clutches once addicted.

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
GH, I don't know what to say. Very sad to know that you lost one of your children. I can't imagine the emotions going through your family right now. Stay strong, and remember the joy that he brought to you.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I don't think GH is Doug Hagmann, so this wasn't GH's son. Doug Hagmann and Joe used to have a show together and then Doug had to kick Joe off since he had a serious drug problem. ( April 12 2019 ref ). Unfortunately Joe rebelled and went the wrong direction. Truly sad and heartbreaking for Doug. The full length of July 1, 2019 show, which has Russ Dizdar on, addresses the demonic side of the sad state of drug addiction and beyond.

Last edited:

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
GH - wow. Just wow. WTF could I possibly say that would mean much of anything right now in what I can only imagine is an agony of despair you must be feeling...

I just dont have the words...I wish I could magically take away the pain you and your family must be feeling...but I cant.

What a horrible thing to have to experience...and not just you - but your whole family...and his poor wife...omg. She must be freaking out big time...

I hope this pulls your family tightly together...and that your bonds with one another deepen as a result of this shared tragedy...

I am so sorry my friend.

May the grace and peace of our Lord Jesus rest upon you and yours...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
No it's not me!!

Sorry for the confusion!!

The Official Hagmann Report

it's his son... Click on the video....

I do appreciate the sentiment however! You guys n gals are the best, the very best.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
No it's not me!!

I do appreciate the sentiment however! You guys n gals are the best, the very best.
Here I am over here doing shots in memory of your son...and now you tell me this?

I hereby sentence you to 4 hours of confinement with Ocrazio Cortex Donkey Chompers...

EricTheCat

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
No it's not me!!

Glad to hear. I mean, not good to happen to anyone but hopefully you know what I mean. You may want to edit that first post (if it's not too late). :)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
No it's not me!!

Jesus GH....label those postings a little better will ya man? Whew! Sad for the other guy of course.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I figured everyone new what the Hagman Report was....

Clicking on the video would have cleared it up pronto...

Here I am over here doing shots in memory of your son...and now you tell me this?
That hasn't stopped you before!!!

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Glad to hear. I mean, not good to happen to anyone but hopefully you know what I mean. You may want to edit that first post (if it's not too late). :)
I thought this was one of our own too. I'll keep them in my prayers and be Thankful one of our Gimmers were not going this personally.
Though we all will at sometime or another.
God be with you and yours Doug Hagman. gb

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I figured everyone new what the Hagman Report was....

Clicking on the video would have cleared it up pronto...
Heck EVERYONE here goes by avatars, no real names or very,very few.
I thought you were Doug Hagman Goldie

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
the hagmans do a good show. listened to many of them on y..ou...tu--be

heroin eh? stay tuned

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I re-read the post and I now see how one might think it was my kid.

I was in a hurry on my way out the door when I posted it.

I edited the paragraph with quotes and proper citation which should 'fix' the issue.

So sorry for the misdirection.

Doug Hagman does a fantastic show. Check it out.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
What an asshat. Newborn baby on the way and the guy OD’s on heroin. Very selfish and irresponsible. I feel sorry for the unborn child and the single mother that has to bear the responsibility of raising that child on her own.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It's epidemic. I know of 2 people who recently OD'd RIP. One of them was part of our 4 man high school group. Now there are 3 of us left.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The plot thickens...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...arold_new_media_personality_joe_hagmann_.html

QUOTE:
"Doug Hagmann, 60, reported that his son had died of an accidental heroin overdose. However, in the past week, the elder Hagmann, a multi-state licensed investigator for over three decades, has been working diligently to determine if other factors and individuals may have contributed to or were responsible for his son's death. According to Doug Hagmann, the trail leading to possible suspects is a hot one. As of this writing, the inquiries are continuing. In a Facebook post on July 5, Doug Hagmann asserted that he has evidence that his son was the victim of foul play."

SC

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
More from Doug. He reveals his personal struggle with forces trying to shut down his (and Joe's) website/YT channel including a $10 million defamation of character lawsuit against him...

SC

Last edited:

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
EO,

so many times, I see a headline like this, and immediately look elsewhere,
rather than taking it at face, I can't help myself asking is this all it was, or is there something else

never able to accept a headline as fact,

not exactly a positive

good luck as you head down the rabbit hole there D Hagman, as it can eat you up too

stAGgering

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
Just so ignorant and brutally selfish to become addicted, begin life of another, not quit addiction, and die.
Sadly this is not remotely uncommon.
Sadly the population remains quiet.
Sadly people believe they can just try it and like it for a minute.
Sadly people do not know history like the Opium Wars or Crack in the US 1980's thus steam forward over the cliff.
The saddest part, the corrosion of the US from the inside out; family, education, infrastructure, agriculture, financial, social, etc.
The Empire has failed and a direction must be chosen.
Some chose the easiest way out, a singular path without recourse, fatal denial.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Just so ignorant and brutally selfish to become addicted, begin life of another, not quit addiction, and die.
Even with the known addictive effects of drugs I believe , Like alcoholics, there is a genetic trait that hooks certain individuals even more so.
Back in the day when steroids were rampant in athletics certain athletes would become psychologically addicted to the steroids.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
The saddest part, the corrosion of the US from the inside out; family, education, infrastructure, agriculture, financial, social, etc.
we certainly bring light to this,
yet is anyone listening?

I try, but am constantly beat down by the lack of critical thought in the whole,

which of course begs the question, have we seen the best this system can do, or is the best yet ahead?

I don't like my answer to the question