• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

At Least We Didn't Buy Stocks

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I saw a graph today that show turdcoin (aka bitcoin) is following the Nasdac lock step. How do all the geniuses that believe bitcoin is money explain that one? Why is your "money" following bubble stocks?
You can thank hedge funds for that.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I saw a graph today that show turdcoin (aka bitcoin) is following the Nasdac lock step. How do all the geniuses that believe bitcoin is money explain that one? Why is your "money" following bubble stocks?

That's really simple. The same people manipulating and controlling the stock market are doing the same to Bitcoin now.

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
That's really simple. The same people manipulating and controlling the stock market are doing the same to Bitcoin now.
If it were really money, it wouldn't be nearly perfectly correlated with bubble stocks. Ag and Au are manipulated but have close to a 0 correlation with stalks. Same with the US fiat dollar.

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
If it were really money, it wouldn't be nearly perfectly correlated with bubble stocks. Ag and Au are manipulated but have close to a 0 correlation with stalks. Same with the US fiat dollar.

What’s stopping Wall Street from pumping and dumping Bitcoin?

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
What’s stopping Wall Street from pumping and dumping Bitcoin?
Nothing. It's rather easy to do when there's no basis for the price other than what mood the nasdaq is in that day.

AUnut

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
DJI down 11.7% from 52 week high
S&P down 13.8%
NASDQ 23.7%

Talking heads on CNBC are saying you have to have faith, double down on what you believe.

I truly believe we haven't seen anything yet. I would like to see a 30-40%+ haircut across the board. There is NO reason for stocks to be as high as they are, they have been manipulated and they have been propped up by easy money policies.
Double down on what I believe?
The world is going to crap and I believe I need WAY MORE AMMO!

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Double down on what I believe?
The world is going to crap and I believe I need WAY MORE AMMO!
Today is just the beginning of horrible consumer sentiment. These 7 and 8 figure CEO's couldn't foresee this.

If the Fed continues with tightening, expect the Dow to fall to 6,000 which is where it was headed in March 2020 before the Fed stepped in to prop up the stock markets.

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Bulk 9mm is down to $0.35/round now online.
I bought some Monday at the local Bi-Mart for slightly higher. There have been plenty available and I'm very well stocked on 9mm. 44 mag is a different story though...

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
No place to hide BY DESIGN. They are effing with us. You can go long again in stocks when the FED announces it's done tightening.

June will be a double whammy when they raise rates AND begin QT. Hold on bitches it's gonna be a rough ride like going over Niagra Falls in a barrel or the big drop on the Raptor coaster at Universal Stuidios in Orlando.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
No place to hide BY DESIGN. They are effing with us. You can go long again in stocks when the FED announces it's done tightening.

June will be a double whammy when they raise rates AND begin QT. Hold on bitches it's gonna be a rough ride like going over Niagra Falls in a barrel or the big drop on the Raptor coaster at Universal Stuidios in Orlando.
that sounds interesting. Ill be sure to stock more beer. Imagine if it goes til xmas..........big thangs!

Hold your powder boys!

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I still find .22lr for 8-9 cents. I shoot 7.62x39 and paid as little as 18 cents. I remember when it was 10 cents when you bought an SKS for $89.

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Every day I see the stock market down I rejoice in the justice of that. Most companies are mismanaged and fraudulent especially Pharma.
It's not going to hurt main street as much as Wall street. I read somewhere that 10% of Americans own 90% of stocks. But the inflation caused by recklessly low interest rates have hurt everybody. Time to pay Wall street pay their fare share of carnage.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's not going to hurt main street as much as Wall street. I read somewhere that 10% of Americans own 90% of stocks. But the inflation caused by recklessly low interest rates have hurt everybody. Time to pay Wall street pay their fare share of carnage.
It's going to hurt everyone who's tried to save money, in the last 12 years. ZIRP has driven people seeking some sort of return on savings, to put it in the stock market - basically "investing" in the Bigger Fools' Theory of investing.

And it's paid off, as ZIRP-QE have pumped the asset bubble higher.

Anyone who knows anything about the flow of money, knows that won't last. "Winners" take some of their "winnings." Investors die or retire and cash out. The New Money that blew the bubble, leaks into the general economy - debasing all the pre-existing units (dollars) and causing runaway inflation.

Now business looks bad, the general situation even worse - energy and food shortages. There won't be any "record-breaking" profits (even allowing for inflation skew) and the people in charge of the nation are just stark raving MAD.

So people are selling, not buying. Those who bought to substitute an asset bubble for dividends and interest, now get wiped out.

The money-changers make money as usual, taking their vigorish in selling as well as in buying. And the vulture capitalists, if they choose, now have an opportunity to hoover up more assets.

I don't know where this is going, but it won't be good, and it won't be punishment for "Wall Street." A few hedge-funds and mutual funds will be destroyed, but otherwise, it's business-as-usual. Until the dollar craters.