• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

At what dollar amount do you sell your citizenship and leave America?

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
At what price would you renounce your citizenship and get the hell out of here? This is kind of a follow up to the Ghana thread, but I'll open it up to everyone. I'm not leaving though if somebody said "20 Million" I would think about it.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
What would you get, and keep, your money in?

And, where? Many "Democratic Republics" have a Wealth Tax. Tax away your savings, at X percent each year, until you achieve Equality with all the broke, starving natives.

Gold? Where would you keep it? How would you protect it?

These are all questions I haven't answered, which is one more reason I haven't escaped the Untied Skates yet.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Where would you take your $20 MegaFRNs?

I would like to see a list of countries to which ex-patriation would be more favorable than remaining in CONUS.

My (originalist, anachronistic, perhaps misapprehended) ideal of the United States is that each sovereign state can compete in order to attract inter-state movement/settlement.

New Zealand used to be my #1 expatriation destination, until they went full gun-ban.

At this point, I would be FAR more inclined to know which of the 50 states of THIS union, is best for peacefully armed, libertarian-minded folk like me and mine.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Where would you take your $20 MegaFRNs?

I would like to see a list of countries to which ex-patriation would be more favorable than CONUS.

New Zealand used to be my #1, until they went full gun-ban.
If New Zealand was a paradise run by people who wanted to keep it that way...they wouldn't be banning guns; they'd be BUYING guns for citizens.

Any gun-grabber in government, has got bad ideas - and the gun-grabbing is just to protect his bad ideas. Good for him and his. Bad for his lessers, and that includes most of us.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Any gun-grabber in government, has got bad ideas - and the gun-grabbing is just to protect his bad ideas.
The ultimate irony being that the tyrannical gun-grabber invariably has it's own 24x7x365 contingent of armed protection, at our expense of course.

I lump gun-grabbers together with abortionists:

Self-impose or self-abort.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
who's paying this money???

Zero...I'd rather Die For Something than Change To Nothing...
A post so nice, you gotta post it twice, and yet...

I still don't understand.

Please elucidate, my dear friend.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
NFS
I'm dying here rat.

BF
What if he raised it to say, $40 MegaFRNs, payable in Au, Ag, Pb, Fe, or mix and match your commodities of choice...

Come on BF!

Everyone on GIM2 knows that Fatrat has deep pockets.

Where would you expatriate?

Andorra?

Lichtenstein?

Monaco?

Dubai?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
$0 I don't need any more money nor am I leaving my country. The assholes who are poisoning it can leave instead and I'd be happy to help them leave this life altogether should they try and force me out!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Doesn't the government (IRS) already have a 'price' to leave the plantation?

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
We talk about expatriating from time to time, I just wonder what number makes it happen and what is the value of being a citizen.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Doesn't the government (IRS) already have a 'price' to leave the plantation?
They definitely have a price for getting back on the plantation (get a job as a W-2 wage-slave):

Pay them in full what they allege you owe.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A post so nice, you gotta post it twice, and yet...

I still don't understand.

Please elucidate, my dear friend.
LOL

Rather die Being For Freedom (something) than to change to being a Communist (nothing)

there are things much worse than dying...one would be to 'live like a dog'

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I was going to roll out years ago when I sold my business and "retired" at 45. Too young to really "retire". I ultimately decided against it. I have taken many trips and have yet to find a place that I would be comfortable. So, I opted to go underground by removing myself from the normal trappings of society's traps as much as possible. I am at peace with the world and enjoying my country.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Money? And miss out on the reindeer games?

a59.jpg

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Where would you go? The Globalists have decided they own everything, everywhere. How do you escape that? Where would you run to? Fight and die right here.

chieftain

Silver Miner
It's not a foregone conclusion crensh.

chieftain

Silver Miner
^ The latter. TPTB don't seem to have a handle on every aspect that would ensure they take total control.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I have been all over the world. Truly. On business, so I got to see not only the "sights" but also the reality.

The warts begin to show even in the places like the "paradise" of Tonga after a week. Every fargin country comprising the Pacific Rim is rife with parasites and misery.

Ever been to Japan? Korea? Philippines? <-- GAH!

Don't go the the Middle East. I was there just in time for The Running Of The Tanks. Using my Frequent Hostage mileage.

Ever been to Italy? Scotland, Britain, Spain? Holland? Germany? <-- You are subjects there, without protection.

Did you know that to this day throughout all of India, women shit in the bushes? No toilets. Nice, eh? Here's a photo from Jaipur (where they DO have... ahem... "toilets":

So I am gonna put it thisaway:

There are assholes like Soros funding evil TRYING TO DESTROY AMERICA <-- Those are his words.

But America is still here... and while it now has some world-wide-style mud on it, like Chicago and other shitholes, nevertheless in the vast 3MM + square miles of the USA, the majority of these millions of square miles are inhabited by well-fed, well educated, productive people living in a unique-in-all-of-human-history environment.

Therefore, by reviewing the personally known facts from Soweto (SouthWestTownship) and any other place, I can stand flatfooted and point the Finger of Furgle at any jackwagon that remains ignorant enough about real life that he would be willing to go anywhere else to live and say he is just... stupid.

In spades. Doubled.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
While I am on the subject of shitholes, here is a photo taken in Delhi (most modern city in India).

This is the bathroom at the Empire Deluxe Hotel <-- TINS on the name, folks, really!

So... when you book your next flight to your new home country with your $20M, stick with the Empire Deluxe, and be sure to stay away the cheaper hotels... they are infinitely worse.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I have been all over the world. Truly. On business, so I got to see not only the "sights" but also the reality.

The warts begin to show even in the places like the "paradise" of Tonga after a week. Every fargin country comprising the Pacific Rim is rife with parasites and misery.

Ever been to Japan? Korea? Philippines? <-- GAH!

Don't go the the Middle East. I was there just in time for The Running Of The Tanks. Using my Frequent Hostage mileage.

Ever been to Italy? Scotland, Britain, Spain? Holland? Germany? <-- You are subjects there, without protection.

Did you know that to this day throughout all of India, women shit in the bushes? No toilets. Nice, eh? Here's a photo from Jaipur (where they DO have... ahem... "toilets":

So I am gonna put it thisaway:

There are assholes like Soros funding evil TRYING TO DESTROY AMERICA <-- Those are his words.

But America is still here... and while it now has some world-wide-style mud on it, like Chicago and other shitholes, nevertheless in the vast 3MM + square miles of the USA, the majority of these millions of square miles are inhabited by well-fed, well educated, productive people living in a unique-in-all-of-human-history environment.

Therefore, by reviewing the personally known facts from Soweto (SouthWestTownship) and any other place, I can stand flatfooted and point the Finger of Furgle at any jackwagon that remains ignorant enough about real life that he would be willing to go anywhere else to live and say he is just... stupid.

In spades. Doubled.
Best post evvvvvvvver.
Regards from near the Samsula Mall today,
Haystack

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Hey Walt,
I remember my first use of a ceramic squatty potty... landed and traveled after close to 35 hours really needed private time. So I'm squatting and praying ... hoping and wishing finally all at once there was this explosion .... anyway I had no idea there was a protocol to using the stupid thing!

Next time I just sat down on the dang thing and showered afterwards...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
BE -- You just touched on something those who haven't been there just never thought of:

There mostly ain't no such thing as toilet paper, Pilgrims. Look closely at the shitter in the Empire Deluxe Hotel

Just think about it...

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
if somebody said "20 Million"
I'd say 20 Million in what ? Any fiat of present day would be a laugh.
I'll dance with the devil I know, Thank You.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
BE -- You just touched on something those who haven't been there just never thought of:
There mostly ain't no such thing as toilet paper, Pilgrims. Look closely at the shitter in the Empire Deluxe Hotel
Just think about it...
So true, If you ain't holding it...there ain't any...period.
TP is a luxury IMHO.
ALL the rest of EVERYTHING in my life beyond the simple roll of TP,
is a bonus.
Just saying.
Nothing like a little traveling and seeing some humanity outside our box.

Yupper....nothing like the Empire Deeelux,
Looks fairly nice actually....compared to a large part of there...
How were the sheets ?

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
...this very much like asking a woman to have sex with you for 20mil and she agrees .....now it's just a negotiation since you have already established she is a whore...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So true, If you ain't holding it...there ain't any...period.
TP is a luxury IMHO.
Yupper....nothing like the Empire Deeelux,
Looks fairly nice actually....compared to a large part of there...
How were the sheets ?
[Grimy Messican Outlaw ON] "Sheets? We doan need no steenking sheets!" [GMO /OFF]

If they had sheets, they would have used them to sheet. :surrender:

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
If Federal Jurisdiction (taxes) is a major problem, you can establish residency in Puerto Rico and pay no Federal Taxes. You can only live in the states 6 months a year and can't vote in Federal elections, but PR might be a decent place to be during the winter. You can keep everything you own in the states and rent in PR if you don't want to own.

Gun Law in Puerto Rico to Respect the Second Amendment as of 1 January, 2020

Ammoland Inc. Posted on December 15, 2019 by Dean Weingarten

Arizona -(Ammoland.com)- On December 11, 2019, Governor Wanda Vázquez Garced signed Act No. 168. into law. The new law totally re-writes Puerto Rico firearms law. It is the most sweeping change in firearms law in the history of Puerto Rico.

Puerto Rico came under the sovereignty of the United States in 1898, about the same time as Hawaii. Puerto Rico was ceded to the United States as the result of the Spanish-American war. In Puerto Rico, the possession of firearms has always been regarded as a privilege, not as a Constitutional Right.

Puerto Rico had one of the most restrictive firearms laws in the United States, arguably more restrictive than California, Hawaii, or New York. There were only about 225,000 legally owned firearms in Puerto Rico in 2016, giving it one of the lowest levels of legal firearm ownership in the United States, at about 6.6 legal firearms per 100 people.

Two things seem to have led to the massive reform of Puerto Rico firearms law.
  • First, the actions of the United States Supreme Court in recognizing the Constitutional protections of the Second Amendment in the Heller and later, the McDonald, Supreme Court cases.
  • Second, the utter failure of the extremely restrictive Puerto Rico gun control scheme.
While Puerto Rico has had extreme infringements on Second Amendment rights, it has had extreme crime and murder rates, far higher than any state in the United States. Puerto Rico's murder rate averages four times the murder rate of the United States as a whole.

In 2016, the FBI Uniform Crime Report shows Puerto Rico with 19.9 murders per 100,000 population. Louisiana is the closest state with 11.8 murders per 100,000 population. The District of Columbia, as a federal territory, edges out Puerto Rico with 20.4 murders per 100,000. The District of Columbia is one of the few places in the United States that could claim, in 2016, to have more infringements on Second Amendment rights than Puerto Rico.

Perhaps this is why, when those pushing for a disarmed society compare gun control regimes and crime rates, they conspicuously ignore Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia. 2016 is not an outlier. It is representative of the last 20 years, at least.

The reason for the passage of Act. No. 168 is stated as the necessity of bringing Puerto Rico law within the protections of the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.

Caveat: Act No. 168, and other Puerto Rico law is written in Spanish. What is quoted below are translations to English.

Given the decisions of the Supreme Federal Court, it is necessary to take action to safeguard and protect the rights of American citizens residing in Puerto Rico, through a new Weapons Law that is consistent with the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution, with decisions of the Supreme Court, and make it clear that, in Puerto Rico, carrying and possessing firearms is a fundamental and individual right, as in the rest of the Nation.
The most sweeping change in Act No. 168 is to eliminate the restrictive and burdensome requirements of the old law in obtaining a permit to purchase, own, or carry firearms. The new law enacts a shall-issue system that requires a permit to be issued if the applicant meets the legal requirements. The legal requirements are essentially the same as in the United States for firearms ownership; except for a uniform minimum age of 21. This was likely influenced by recent legislation in California, Washington, and Florida.

Costs under the old system were upwards from $1,500, with no guarantee of obtaining a permit to own a gun at the end of the long process. Under the new law, costs are about $200, with a guarantee of a permit, if the applicant does not fall into one of the prohibited categories. The permit is valid for five years. The renewal fee is $100.

Under the new law, a permit to own includes the right to carry a firearm for defense in public, if the firearm is concealed. Obtaining a permit to carry, under the old system, was even more difficult and costly than obtaining a permit to own a firearm. The government has a limit of 45 days in which to investigate and issue a permit. After a year, the limit is reduced to 30 days.

Puerto Rico will recognize all other firearm permits issued in the United States or territories of the United States. This warning, in Spanish and English, is to be posted at all ports and airports:

“FIREARMS WARNING​
Every person, not authorized to have firearms under Puerto Rico laws, and who does not hold a valid weapons permit issued in any State, enclave, possession or territory of the United States of America, who brings a firearm with him/her or in his/her luggage, must give immediate notice to the Ports Authority Security Office and an officer of the Police Bureau of Puerto Rico upon arrival.​
Noncompliance with this notice may carry prison penalties. The Ports Authority Security Office and/or an Authorized Agent will inform you on how to proceed with your weapon.”​
Under the new law, if a firearms owner purchases more than 20,000 rounds of ammunition in a year; or more than 10 firearms in a year; the police chief may investigate to ensure the ammunition and firearms were purchased for lawful reasons.

The collection of firearms is specifically protected under the new law. There are no limits to the number of firearms which may be collected.

Under the new law, “assault weapons” are banned, except for those people with a firearms permit.
Under the new law, target shooting is to be encouraged by the government of Puerto Rico. The establishment of clubs, shooting organizations, and competitions are to be promoted by the government.

People without firearms permits will be allowed to shoot at licensed ranges.

While the requirement to apply and pay for a firearms permit may seem burdensome to gun owners in many states, Act No. 168 is an enormous step toward respecting Second Amendment rights in Puerto Rico.

Consider: The permit must be issued. The permit includes the right to carry for self-defense. There is complete recognition of all permits issued in the United States. There are, effectively, no limits on the number of firearms or amount of ammunition which may be purchased and used.
Moreover, the law specifically states its purpose is to bring Puerto Rico under the protections of the Second Amendment of the United States.

If the Supreme Court further clarifies and restores those protections, as expected, the law will be subject to revision to bring the benefits of the Second Amendment to Puerto Rico.
The law goes into effect on 1 January 2020.

Regulations are being written to conform to the new law. If you are traveling to Puerto Rico, it is recommended you determine the details of the regulations before traveling.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If Federal Jurisdiction (taxes) is a major problem, you can establish residency in Puerto Rico and pay no Federal Taxes. You can only live in the states 6 months a year and can't vote in Federal elections, but PR might be a decent place to be during the winter. You can keep everything you own in the states and rent in PR if you don't want to own.
Silver --

I was in Puerto Rico many times (electronics co. out in Aguadia). The garbage level can be described thusly:

One time, I was going down to the very end of PR where you cannot go in the water unless you do not want to come back (current go bye-bye). Here comes a family to picnic on the beach.

The whole family joined in on kicking a clear spot in the sand to sit down. And that is what they did; they had an 8-foot oasis in otherwise garbage-covered sand. All the rest was full.

And hygiene, crime, corruption rule down there.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Silver --

I was in Puerto Rico many times (electronics co. out in Aguadia). The garbage level can be described thusly:

One time, I was going down to the very end of PR where you cannot go in the water unless you do not want to come back (current go bye-bye). Here comes a family to picnic on the beach.

The whole family joined in on kicking a clear spot in the sand to sit down. And that is what they did; they had an 8-foot oasis in otherwise garbage-covered sand. All the rest was full.

Many subspecies of hominid are dirty, slothful, unsanitary and violent.

And those subspecies are breeding faster than are those whose forefathers (and they know their forefathers) came from Europe.

Now the subspecies are turning on the civilized. And the civilized, have taught their children, or allowed their children to learn, self-loathing based on racial characteristics.

Sold them a bill of goods. Violence is better than order and impulse-control. Free Sh!t is better than work and reward. Government is there to give plunder to the largest and loudest racial groups.

And HISTORY is to be WIPED AWAY. We doan need no hiss-try. We juss need a NICE STORY, about how we was all kings, till Ofay stole it all.

What comes of this unsustainable status...is, collapse.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Silver --

Paradise :)

more: https://prbusinesslink.com/moving-to-puerto-rico-where-to-live/

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
0, I will proudly live and die right here in Michigan USA.

Fuck the weak and whiny they should be deported one way to Afghanistan. I'm sure the taliban will enjoy using them like goats.
The goats will appreciate the break.