• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

ATF at it again.........so much for States' Rights.

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Not surprisingly, the notoriously anti-gun Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) has issued a letter declaring that Tennessee’s new “Tennessee’s Firearms Freedom Act” is null and void.

I’ve written about the Firearms Freedom Acts previously. Basically, they allow an in-state firearms manufacturers to sell firearms to state residents without jumping through the ridiculous government mandated Brady Background checks.

The Tennessee Firearms Freedom Act was passed and signed into law on June 19, 2009.

http://nationalgunrights.org/blog/?p=152

skyvike

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
It will be interesting to see how this shakes out.

Tennessee won't take kindly, I reckon...

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
What? You were expecting the F troop to go 'OH, yeah, well we'll just forget about all our power' when these laws were passed.

And when they attempt to go to 'federal court', guess what? States WILL LOSE.

It's getting close now.

Two months, maybe 75 days tops ...

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
The only leverage the ATF has (other than being a effing bully) is interstate gun traffic. Here in Texas is perfectly legal to sell a gun from citizen to citizen (or trade) direct with no fees or paperwork.

The ATF is just pissed they don't get their cut..........that's what's wrong with the whole TAX structure. The IRS needs to be dissolved along with all the agencies below it such as the BATFE.

mk3hunter

And when they attempt to go to 'federal court', guess what? States WILL LOSE.
and this is why you need an Article Five convention. see Article V of the Constitution. Otherwise states rights will be dicided by fed courts instead of having states decide for themselves.....
some state legis are realizing that the 10th Amendment movements will only take them back to the federal courts!!!! back to the problem.

Screw the federal courts. Just declare your rights and then ignore the temper tantrum. If it becomes more than a temper tantrum, do what you must to maintain your rights and safety.

Hivemindgammahydra7

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Arizona also recently passed a similar piece of legislation barring federal oversight for local (in state) gun manufacturers who are doing business within state line boundaries.

We'll see how hard the Fed is willing to press because I know Arizona ready to hold it's ground.

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Energy, Education, Health Plans are the top for the current administration.

Remember how the 1857 U.S. Supreme Court (Dred Scott decision) ruled that a Black slave was property in a free state?

You get what you voted for - we're screwed........

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
and this is why you need an Article Five convention. see Article V of the Constitution. Otherwise states rights will be decided by fed courts instead of having states decide for themselves.....
some state legis are realizing that the 10th Amendment movements will only take them back to the federal courts!!!! back to the problem.
Didn't the 16th and 17th amendments conclusively destroy state rights?

States no longer elect their own Senators and must now beg fed.gov for money.

GoldWampum

Midas Member
Midas Member
Didn't the 16th and 17th amendments conclusively destroy state rights?

States no longer elect their own Senators and must now beg fed.gov for money.
This is the bottom line on that philosophy...

This stuff can be argued until the cows come home, but in the end... see rule 1.

[SIZE=+1]W[/SIZE]hen, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

[SIZE=+1]W[/SIZE]e hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
'til his laxative finally kicks in and he mellows out a little.
Actually, I already take WAY too many med's for my colon already, thank you very much.

http://goldismoney2.com/showthread....Colorado-and-other-oddities&p=22161#post22161

Something BIG is in the works. I don't know WHAT it is. But my personal opinion is that it will occur sometime between NOW and 7/4/10. I have been saying this since late last year after they passed the second stimulus bill. Think about it, have you EVER seen a politician NOT want to get reelected? There are TONS of them that are acting like they just don't care. WHY IS THAT?

There are two you tubes on that link. It's an interview of 'Galactic Whacko' by Anti Matter Radio. GW says that all things are pointing to some time this year. Most likely prior to 7/4.

He specifically says Oprah is hosting a cruise, where you will see 'things you will remember for light years'.

Not that I necessarily buy into the whole 'light years' thing as that's mainly a marketing slogan, not some statement of fact. At least not until we see what is going to happen.

The next three months SHOULD prove to be very enlightening. But we can revisit this in August. Assuming we still have access to internet.

Last edited:

Leadsled

The states rights stuff is bone thrown to keep the people quiet. I tell you it doesn`t amount to much. Tennessee, utah. wherever. it`s all show. They will cave to the feds and life will go on as if nothing happened.

couple months...75 days...?

by then the new season of idol should be starting up. people can`t be bothered with rights and freedoms when tv is on.

Last edited:

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
go watch the two you tubes on the link I posted. then get back with me...

Leadsled

go watch the two you tubes on the link I posted. then get back with me...

the 2 youtubes are unwatchable. do you have any other sources?

when i say unwatchable i just mean they are terrible. nothing against you sir. please don`t take it that way. I am very interested in what you are saying. but the videos are terrible imo.

if i put yes we can backward sinto youtube it doesnt at all show what they say it will. and i cant find the galactic wacko even on youtube. i think the videos are full of it.