• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Attorney supplies effective comments to BATF Proposed "Arm Brace" Rule

BarnacleBob

Moderator, Equal opportunity annoyer!
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Please comment on the ATFs proposed rule. Fromtheguncounter is an Attorney and owns a gun store. He also provides these guides on how to write an effective comment.

FB_IMG_1623351218332.jpg

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I do not want to detract from people to be involved in the process. Please by all means write why you think they should remain.

With that said, I am a gun owner that lives in California and have seen the slow erosion of the basic right to protect against a tyrannical government or even "self defense", which isn't the purpose of 2A. I am also a licensed remote pilot and have seen the FAA release comment periods to talk about proposed rule making. Its just a formality they must do as from my experience they care very little about the problems of us common folk (the people at the tippy top of the agency at least) even when its stated (in the case of the FAA rules expansion) that the new "rules" will majorly effect businesses or even close them down. The latest drone proposed rule making received an insane amount of comments and participation yet they still plan on proceeding (remote ID). All these agencies care about is the expansion of their bureaucracy and budgets. Everything else is optics to make it look like the system is functional and that you have a say.

Maybe I am jaded or maybe I am just a realist.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score