• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Au heading into the $1600's Ag already in the $22's

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Weeeee, I wonder what the price will be for physical....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Weeeee, I wonder what the price will be for physical....
exactly! Fear not metal holders....the last PM firesale may be at our door before the great USD meltdown

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
metals are getting hit,

bonds are getting hit,

oil is getting hit,

dollar is flat providing no clarity,

are they drawing in the wagons to hit stocks?

getting prepared to go for the big kahuna?

silver hasn't been to these levels since it left 18 in the dust some time ago,

this is taking out a mess of supports

everything

Seeker
Reaction score
Rewards the East, they buy most of the gold. Gold over bought, miners over bought. Gold ETF abandoning and rushing into crypto again is my guess. It was gosh, a month or so ago the margin traders left the gold arena, they knew way ahead of time. It will take some time yet for gold to find it's happy medium, maybe 1600, maybe 1500. It's been in a downtrend for over a year now. Inflation is tame in the west, as we export it to the east. Surprisingly, even though we are really starting to see the effects of inflation, gold already over corrected to compensate, this happened last time gold went to the 2000 arena/area.

I suspect silver will become real unopopular as copper miners ramp up to satisfy EV demand over the next few years, we've got years of above ground supply, silver sits around, with so much investment demand, the industrial use for it waned, while we burn through copper.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Gold can be controlled at the off ramps and on ramps.
Esp when digital dollar comes.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
And the price of "you hold it" has changed?"

Last edited:

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
And the price of "you hold it" has changed?
The question is, why do the banksters - clients and pawns (both, at various times) of the Power Elites, feel it SOOOoooo...NECESSARY to manipulate the price of gold DOWN?

Life goes on. It's not about when you, or I, want to sell. People's situations change. Some get better-paying work (not many, just now); some age out of the workplace or get sacked. They have to sell. Or they want to sell - there's no joy in dying with a pile of coin around them. Money is intended to be used for needs, and as is prudent...for desires.

This manipulation, this utter fraud and con game, robs gold-holders as much as continuous currency debasement robs those who would save.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Could it be that someone (entity) is desperately selling gold to backstop a liquidity crisis? Is a bank going under? Deutsche has been on the ropes for a while...

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Could it be that someone (entity) is desperately selling gold to backstop a liquidity crisis? Is a bank going under? Deutsche has been on the ropes for a while...
It could be...possibly.

If you're in a crunch, do you try to get the best price? Or do you dump your PMs or paper gold on a Sunday afternoon, or before trading on Monday morning?

It's appalling poor judgment if it's someone trying to cover. If it's deliberate manipulation, it's entirely logical - and a taunt.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Both are recovering some.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
just a WAG, national covid lockdown TBA tomorrow morning.

Alien invasion?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Both are recovering some.
Enough buyers are recognizing that the price is pure fantasy. Some of those buyers are surely big players; and even if they're taking gold derivatives, and even if they have to settle if they try to take delivery...they can surely settle for more as demand answers artificial monkey-hammered price.

everything

Seeker
Reaction score
Crypto is flying up, when ethereum can double in three weeks while gold is trending down.. We already had a rush from gold ETF into crypto, so here we go again.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
They can shake that gold tree all they want for the next couple of months as far as I care. I'm planning on a good sized (for me) transfer from Debt Notes to hard assets in the next couple of months.

Shake it!

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

The problem is there isn't enough gold to cover arses in even a small liquidity crisis. If one of the derivatives have popped, it's game over.

Oh and I just bought some more silver @ USD$25/oz. (some 10oz bars)

FADEAWAY

Seeker
Reaction score
TPTB are playing the game..and we have all been thru this many times before. I will sit back, eat my popcorn and enjoy
the show :-)

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I just keep thinking that if ANYBODY out there is/was/were contemplating BUYING PHYSICAL PMs:

Do it now!

Ag is the bargain of a lifetime at under $24 FRN spot.

Hold it and own it!

Now!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
$4B in gold sales... that's a lot of gold!

Paper of course!

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I welcome the lower price of gold. The joke is on them.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Good observation.
Dang. Seems like the paper price is going to bounce back before the sun comes up tomorrow and we get a chance to go to the shop to buy physical.

The Asian markets appear to be on Holiday....

It will be VERY interesting to see how the US markets behave in a little more than 7 hours..

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Do not be discouraged. Even Lynette Zang warns of over 60,000 contracts, for each ounce of physical Au. The markets are totally disconnected from all angles of semblance. And whilst Wall St drives down the paper derivatives, of which its true debt based value would be considerably higher, would also expose very dishonest Central Bankers and shitty Govts.

Meanwhile the uber rich are taking the real stuff off the table as a stand for delivery, and are stacking PM's, years of food and water, and in a bunker dug into the mountains of the most pristine and isolated areas around the globe. Even Bezo shot to space in a penis shaped rocket, and Crypto influencer Elon Musk is on his second project, not on Mars, or with SpaceX, but deep under the ground in Texas.

Tell tale signs indeed

SH

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I just keep thinking that if ANYBODY out there is/was/were contemplating BUYING PHYSICAL PMs:

Do it now!

Hold it and own it!

Now!
I can only find it at around 27.50oz. Where's that $24 physical silver at?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The question is, why do the banksters - clients and pawns (both, at various times) of the Power Elites, feel it SOOOoooo...NECESSARY to manipulate the price of gold DOWN?

Life goes on. It's not about when you, or I, want to sell. People's situations change. Some get better-paying work (not many, just now); some age out of the workplace or get sacked. They have to sell. Or they want to sell - there's no joy in dying with a pile of coin around them. Money is intended to be used for needs, and as is prudent...for desires.

This manipulation, this utter fraud and con game, robs gold-holders as much as continuous currency debasement robs those who would save.
Here is one explanation:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Here is one explanation:
Yeah.

Basically a rather-wordy way of saying what I suspect anyway.

Not faulting him; he's making strong charges and he's defending them. Good...but to me...simpleton that I am...it's obvious what's happening. His last few seconds sum it up: They want to keep the sheeple in the Fiat Ponzi.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Yeah.

Not faulting him; he's making strong charges and he's defending them. Good...but to me...simpleton that I am...it's obvious what's happening. His last few seconds sum it up: They want to keep the sheeple in the Fiat Ponzi.
nothing new here though. At the end of this ride its not going to matter how many FRNs an ounce of silver/gold represents!

Last edited:

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Do it now!

Hold it and own it!

Now!

No man that was under $7.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm a buyer at $13.53

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah.

And Banks an escape egress to eliminate some of their paper gold derivatives.

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
These YouTube and Twitter folks who have been buyers will stay on point with their narrative. Regardless of what you might think it does matter what the price is manipulated or not.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
adjusted to inflation, it’s not that far off.

Chart/prices adjust for everything including inflation. How do you explain the move down to $11.50 last March?