• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Au heading into the $1600's Ag already in the $22's

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Chart/prices adjust for everything including inflation. How do you explain the move down to $11.50 last March?

where could you actually buy silver for that price?

So many dollars are being made and I don’t believe inflation numbers so the answer is manipulation

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
where could you actually buy silver for that price?

So many dollars are being made and I don’t believe inflation numbers so the answer is manipulation

Question is why play with the deck stacked against you? You can buy PSLV. How much money in today's dollars was Silver worth when it was $50 in 1980? Manipulation isn't a reason to hold a depreciating asset. You think Silver will be used as barter by a population that willingly takes an untested vaxx? Really?

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
They can shake that gold tree all they want for the next couple of months as far as I care. I'm planning on a good sized (for me) transfer from Debt Notes to hard assets in the next couple of months.

Shake it!
Yep...........

stig-popcorn.gif

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Question is why play with the deck stacked against you? You can buy PSLV. How much money in today's dollars was Silver worth when it was $50 in 1980? Manipulation isn't a reason to hold a depreciating asset. You think Silver will be used as barter by a population that willingly takes an untested vaxx? Really?
Yeah, I think so. Silver and gold is money....plain and simple. When all else is gone it will remain as barter along with food, water and ammunition. Life as we know it is changing dramatically. Paper and digital currency has no real value. It's value relies solely on faith. Conversely, gold and silver need nothing to back up its value....just like for the past several thousand years or so. I think it's cute that our current society thinks it's wiser than all who have come before it.

News flash, we ain't!

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Chart/prices adjust for everything including inflation. How do you explain the move down to $11.50 last March?
All Hammerings are schemes created to help decrease the number paper gold derivative contracts.
How do you eat an elephant ? ANSWER: One bite at a time.
"One Bite at a Time" also keeps the sheeple from stampeding to the banks.

But now the sands are closer to running out of their hourglass. IMO

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Brits either love giving their gold away or work on smaller premiums. Platinum went up.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I believe we are in agreement here mostly.

I don’t view gold as an investment; I know full well that I can invest my money in other things and earn a more profitable return vs gold without really even trying. A general principle of mine that I try to adhere to is to have my investments buy my gold. Since I’m addicted to bullion this strategy finds a great balance for me. If I want more bullion, I need to invest smarter and harder.

I see gold as the ultimate form of intrinsic value; I don’t feel the need to have all of my money working for me, I do want to know that a significant portion of my wealth has value in of itself.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Brits either love giving their gold away or work on smaller premiums. Platinum went up.

Meh, just British garbage. Probably isn't even real anyway, at least purity wise :secret: I just picked up another one

Last edited:

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
is the bottom in , time to buy?
Yes; but be prepared to hold/wait for a long time.

-------
Could one of you ---who likes charts much--- post here a chart (a small one) of the gold/silver price in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 ?

Attachments

• creditBubble.jpg
    creditBubble.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: