• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Australia

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
You spelled Australia wrong.

VAERS death reports are growing exponentially.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I only knew one Aussie chick, nice personality, pretty face, big ass, little titties.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Feeling like a global slave yet?

ONE GOVERNMENT HAS JUST ANNOUNCED THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS HERE​

Sunshine SUNSHINE JULY 13, 2021

When the COVID virus popped up in early 2020, my mind began to race thinking and wondering what the end game would be and I think we are finally starting to see it.

Over the last 18 months, we have seen governments around the world tighten their grip around their citizens’ throats but then have the audacity to say it is for their own good.

With the help of the mainstream media and celebrities, people are more than willing to roll up their sleeves and receive the untested vaccine in hopes the government will give them back some “freedom”.
The country of Australia went full potato when the virus was making its rounds and in my opinion, has been one of the strictest countries in dealing with COVID.

So as the Australian government begins to relax the grip of tyranny they have achieved exactly what they set out to do. The Australian government has castrated their people and have them poised under their thumb in complete control. This is why they announced on a recent broadcast, Australian mainstream media announced the first full day of the “New World Order.”

Then the New South Wales MP echoed the same statement.
Check it out:

Disturbing footage out of Australia shows a New Wales’ MP declare the beginning of the “New World Order” as the government locks down the country over COVID once again.
New Wales Minister for Health and Medical Research Brad Hazzard dismissed lockdown concerns as “just the way it is,” claiming citizens must “accept” this “New World Order” paradigm.
“This is a world pandemic,” Hazzard said Saturday. “It’s a one in 100-year event. So you can expect that we will have transmission from time to time, and that’s just the way it is.”
“We’ve got to accept that this is the New World Order.”
As part of the “New World Order” model, the following measures have been imposed upon Australian citizens:
  • Outdoor gatherings limited to 2 people
  • Exercise permitted no farther than 10km away from home
  • Browsing shops forbidden
  • 1 person in household allowed to shop for essentials
  • Funeral limited to 10 people
If that sounds unreasonable and authoritarian, that’s because it is.
In fact, Australia recorded its first COVID death of 2021 just last week.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

When the COVID virus popped up in early 2020, my mind began to race thinking and wondering what the end game would be and I think we are finally starting to see it.

Over the last 18 months, we have seen governments around the world tighten their grip around their citizens’ throats but then have the audacity to say it is for their own good.

With the help of the mainstream media and celebrities, people are more than willing to roll up their sleeves and receive the untested vaccine in hopes the government will give them back some “freedom”.
The country of Australia went full potato when the virus was making its rounds and in my opinion, has been one of the strictest countries in dealing with COVID.

So as the Australian government begins to relax the grip of tyranny they have achieved exactly what they set out to do. The Australian government has castrated their people and have them poised under their thumb in complete control. This is why they announced on a recent broadcast, Australian mainstream media announced the first full day of the “New World Order.”

Check it out:

New Wales Minister for Health and Medical Research Brad Hazzard dismissed lockdown concerns as “just the way it is,” claiming citizens must “accept” this “New World Order” paradigm.
“This is a world pandemic,” Hazzard said Saturday. “It’s a one in 100-year event. So you can expect that we will have transmission from time to time, and that’s just the way it is.”
As part of the “New World Order” model, the following measures have been imposed upon Australian citizens:
I thought GHW Bush did that in '92?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Australia does retard better than anyone.

As I mentioned in another thread, this latest episode is designed to scare Sydney into vaccine submission.

What people need to realise is that those presenting as public health officials believe in their heart of hearts that this course of action is the only way to get out of this mess. They haven't, not even for a second, considered that they may have been hoodwinked and that they are doing the bidding of foreign scumbags.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Check it out:

It's a shame that the common folk gave up their right to bear arms by turning them over to a government that wants force them into submission.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Whilst many were handed in Tbonz (govco was paying top dollar for any longarms), they represent somehwere between a half and a third of the guns in the country. I posted numbers some months ago, I'll see if I can find the post.

Edit. Here it is:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I only knew one Aussie chick, nice personality, pretty face, big ass, little titties.
Many decades ago, my carrier spent a week just outside Perth. And, of course, most of the crew, including a good friend, took advantage of the opportunity.

And. With all those sluttish Aussie girls around...including some schoolgirls who were looking for real experiences...I know this because one of the black guys came back to the water-taxi point in the morning, pursued by three girls, mid-teens, in school uniforms, screaming obscenities at him...

...the most amusing was, this little girl screaming at this black guy, how he didn't know how to treat a "real woman"...and I'm looking around....little girl, where is there a real woman?...

...Anyway. This eager, licentious supply of female flesh, ready to be degraded...and Steve-O winds up with some aboriginal girl, who he didn't even bring by the boat. Not only that...he actually married her nine months later. Sweet bleeding Jesus.

Steve remarked she wasn't that much to look at. Without much prodding. Tells me, she was probably as beautiful as a busted blister.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
They have no conscience UT, not a shred.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Four Newborns in Adelaide have died after being denied lifesaving heart surgery because it wasn't available in Adelaide, and they couldn't be transferred interstate because of travel restrictions.

Unbelievable how ugly this really is, since there is no pandemic.

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Four Newborns in Adelaide have died after being denied lifesaving heart surgery because it wasn't available in Adelaide, and they couldn't be transferred interstate because of travel restrictions.

Unbelievable how ugly this really is, since there is no pandemic.
It's to the point that government as it exists and functions today is itself a crime against humanity.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Institutional government has ALWAYS been a crime against humanity.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The truck blockade hasn't happened and won't. I have several small freight operators as clients and none of them and their drivers were contemplating it even for a second. They know full well how much damage the governments in this shit hole have done, knocking out the supply chain in this manner would be rubbing salt into an already painful wound.

The next two leggah I hear say "beer virus has caused all this" or something to that effect will be punched in the head.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ It might come to that.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The truckers... a nothingburger.

The reason the "police incidents" are so high is because the bloody state borders are closed with cops manning the various crossings between the states (especially Queensland, NSW and Victoria).

Welcome to Australia, the police state prototype.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Yeah, Facebook et al won't let this happen, they stand to lose too much (and compliance would mean a cost the social media shit pumps won't wear).

Besides, there was supposed to be an "internet filter" that stopped peer to peer tom foolery and other "unsavoury" activities. Guess how long it took to circumvent that nonsense.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Yeah, Facebook et al won't let this happen, they stand to lose too much (and compliance would mean a cost the social media shit pumps won't wear).

Besides, there was supposed to be an "internet filter" that stopped peer to peer tom foolery and other "unsavoury" activities. Guess how long it took to circumvent that nonsense.
The State is in total control down there now so Farcebook will no longer be needed by the Rothchild cabal to control the narrative because there will no longer be one!!

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'm not so sure the state actually is in control, there are signs that the "tough stance" is covering up the fact that the emperor has no clothes.

What do you mean "because there will no longer be one!!!" ?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Are they this stupid down there mates? I'm not usually one to heap praise onto internet chicks but this one nailed it! WT actual F is this guy smokin'?

1630634578854.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I keep my reward framed on my office wall. Sorry I don't have it with me. :rotf:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Victoria Covid update: unvaccinated people could be locked out of venues when jab targets met​

video
Daniel Andrews flags more freedoms once 70% single-shot target is reached, after Victoria clocked another 208 local Covid cases

Daniel Andrews has warned that unvaccinated Victorians may be “locked out” of venues and events when the state reaches its targets for reopening.

“When we get to those [70 and 80%] vaccination double-dose thresholds … the notion of a lockout of the whole community is far less relevant,” the Victorian premier said on Friday.

“What will become a bigger part of our response is a lockout of many venues for those who are not vaccinated.

“I am not going to lock the whole state down to protect people who would not protect themselves. If you are not vaccinated, and you could be, the chances of you booking a ticket at a sporting event, going to a pub … will be very limited.”

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You dodged a political bullet that's for sure...

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I keep on getting lucky.

I wound up in Montana. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd be retiring in Montana. Oh, I wanted to WORK here - my first railroad job was working for a rail-testing contractor. On the D&RGW and the BN. For a time I was living out of hotels in Whitefish and Spokane, with our test crew.

But it's cold here, and it's a young man's playground - I wanted to be where the sun shines endlessly. Florida; and then Arizona, and then, with rising prices, Mexico.

Instead, I took a job with the regional railroad here, and retired. Haven't moved.

Which was an unmixed GIFT...from GOD. I can't stress this enough. This was, on balance, all the various issues considered...this was THE BEST place to ride it out.

I can't claim planning or even making the most of the opportunity. The cold, fickle finger of fate, pointed me here, where infection is low, lockdown is soft, horse ivermectin is everywhere and the air is thin.

The thin air, I think, may be part of why we're not overrun with cases. Strong UV rays that burn car paint and viruses.