• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Australia

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Australia is close to China geographically and I suppose does lots of trade with them. China is no fan of light skinned round eyes and found Aussie useful idiots to carry out their policies. Same thing happened with the jews in Auchwicz.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
This "vaccination" push is the gift that keeps on giving.

As I walked back to the car after the service today, I got a call from my uncle (mums brother) saying their younger child was just admitted to hospital, she had suffered a massive heart attack a week after Pfizer #2.

I just got off the phone with my uncle not five minutes ago. Fuck... she had a second one and it finished her off.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is horrible. I’m sorry

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
So Sad. Strength in Prayers to you and yours.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with my uncle not five minutes ago. Fuck... she had a second one and it finished her off.
My God, I'm so sorry to hear this Chief. My family's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today brother

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

My uncle is a mess, he was pleading with her to not take it and he is in his late sixties and would not have a bar of the vax propaganda.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Shame we can not send FAUCI down there for an interview.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Anonymous 11/14/21 (Sun) 18:55:19dbc7f8 (11) No.14999585 >>14999682 >>14999808 >>14999845 >>14999947 >>15000050

File (hide): 6e90158fe00bd95⋯.png (571.98 KB, 811x544, 811:544, aussie_tribal_elder_vax_de….PNG) (h) (u)

Australian media dropped a vaccine promotion involving a recipient from an ethnic minority after the man died.

Published: November 14, 2021, 4:07 pm

A 65-year-old elder of the Aboriginal Australian Wakkawakka ethnic tribe in the state of Queensland, died after receiving a second mRNA shot. The tribal elder, Bevan Costello had been persuaded by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) to promote the jab in his community – by taking it himself.
Costello, from Cherbourg, died six days after getting the second experimental Covid injection, believing he was doing the right thing for his people. ABC and government health officials had convinced Costello to talk vaccine hesitant Aborigines into taking the shot.
ABC announced that he had taken it “to protect himself and his community”, repeating the usual scripted vaccine sales pitch from the government.
In the televised interview, Costello recounted how he had become “more confident” because of being fully vaccinated. He explained that he was a diabetic and that the vaccine would protect him against contracting Covid-19. According to ABC, the residents of Cherbourg have a particularly low vaccination rate, at only 4,6 percent fully-vaccinated as of September 9. Officials blamed “vaccine myths”.

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/11/14/australian-vaccine-promotion-ends-with-death-of-tribal-elder/

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Chieftan, don't know you from Adam, other than on here. You seem like a great guy, and I feel for your Uncle.

I truly believe that it will take people like your uncle to change the mindset there in Australia and around the world.

Your Aunt is in a better place free from the liberal assholes on this planet, and free of pain.

Peace be with your family through these trying times.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Changing the collective mindset is one thing, the criminals responsible for this won't relent unless they're dead.

And yes, it is coming to that here.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
the criminals responsible for this won't relent unless they're dead.
That's what I'm talkin about! More people coming to the same conclusion. There is no way to coexist. It's either us or them.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That's what I'm talkin about! More people coming to the same conclusion. There is no way to coexist. It's either us or them.
That's the way it works when you've been infested with Bolsheviks. They won't stop coming, they can't be bargained with, they're insatiable and they won't stop until they're dead!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Now this:

But they're safe right?

My concern is that the scumbags will flood this system with dud claims and then go on the MSM and say "look, there's nothing to worry about, all the claims are fake".

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1637015247462.png

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Now this:

But they're safe right?

My concern is that the scumbags will flood this system with dud claims and then go on the MSM and say "look, there's nothing to worry about, all the claims are fake".
Well, now they need the booster...and another...yada...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It's not a booster but a subscription service forever
Hotel california man.......you can check in, but you cant ever leave.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Adem Somyurek returns to parliament to block Andrews government’s pandemic Bill​

The Andrews government’s controversial pandemic management Bill is in disarray with former government MP Adem Somyurek revealing he will block it.

Mr Somyurek on Wednesday night told the Herald Sun he would sensationally return to parliament to oppose the Bill, saying it gives “too much power to the government” and could lead to a “tyranny of rule by decree”.

Victoria was already “essentially an elective dictatorship”, he added, saying the bill does not include adequate checks to prevent abuses of power.

The government had assumed it would win the upper house vote scheduled for Thursday with the support of three crossbench MPs it secured a deal with on Monday.

But Mr Somyurek’s decision will mean the government will fall short of a majority, providing the eight other crossbenchers – who have already committed to opposing the Bill – vote against it. In that scenario, the Bill will fail.

Speculation about Mr Somyurek’s intentions on Wednesday prompted suggestions the government would delay the critical vote until the next sitting of parliament, in two weeks, rather than risk the embarrassment of such a high-profile loss.

That would give it time to win over at least one more crossbencher, but would likely involve massive concessions being made.

If the government cannot force the bill through in the next two weeks before the State of Emergency expires, it will not be able to enforce any pandemic orders.

Mr Somyurek said he had been moved to return due to concerns there was inadequate independent scrutiny built into the controversial Bill and it could lead to unjust government and “despots”.

“Had I continued to be a member of the Andrews cabinet, I would have argued around the cabinet table that this bill is a bad idea because it gives too much power to the government,” he said.

Mr Somyurek has attended parliament just once since he was booted out of the Labor Party and joined the crossbench amid branch stacking allegations in June last year.

But on Wednesday he provided evidence to parliament of his vaccination status in order to be able to attend again, triggering a “meltdown”, according to one MP.

Mr Somyurek said that parliamentary committees operating along strict party lines could not provide adequate scrutiny of future pandemic orders, as they were proposed to do under the Bill.

“As a person that has been at the forefront of enforcing party discipline, I can tell you that the merit of the issue under consideration is what the Premier’s Private Office says it is,” he said.

“I will not support this bill in its current form, and I would encourage the government to go back to the drawing board and consult more broadly.”

The eight crossbenchers who have already vowed to vote against the Bill have expressed anger over being shut-out of its drafting.

Only Greens MP Samantha Ratnam, Animal Justice’s Andy Meddick, and Reason Party leader Fiona Patten, were consulted and have flagged support for the Bill.

Under the proposed laws, which have already passed through the lower house, Premier Daniel Andrews would have the power to make a pandemic declaration and extend it in three-month blocks for as long as he considered it necessary.

The state’s chief health officer would be stripped of the ability to make special orders, with that power to be transferred to the health minister.

And a pandemic could be declared even if there had been no cases of a specific disease in Victoria for a period of time.

The government was forced to wind back aspects of the original Bill amid concerns from legal bodies, human rights organisations and civil liberty groups. But Victoria’s peak legal bodies, the Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Liberty Victoria and the state Ombudsman, have maintained their opposition to the revised Bill, saying amendments didn’t go far enough.

Ombudsman Deborah Glass warned the proposed changes still failed to provide a “greater level of independent oversight”.

A defiant Mr Andrews said on Tuesday he was confident the laws would pass on Thursday without further amendments.

He added on Wednesday: “In an environment where this pandemic is not over, none of us have the luxury to consult and consult and consult in order to achieve universal support.”

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/v...e/news-story/ccd95e06af93c2bb30a546ef2be4af83

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Some context.

Somyurek was kicked out of the Labor party because of allegations of branch stacking:

Somyurek isn't a saint by any stretch, however he was pushed under the bus by Andrews to deflect attention from his own (far worse) criminality. He knew he was made into a scapegoat and what better way to shove a major cock up Andrews' arse.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Australia Ordered Care Home Staff to Stay at Home Causing Unattended Residents to Die en Masse in Horrific Conditions​

Yet another way the COVID Rouge killed (starved) people in 2020​

Liz Hobday 1 day ago 1732 6

Fear-Channels.jpg

Residents at a Melbourne aged care home were subjected to inhumane and degrading treatment during a Covid-19 outbreak when 50 of them died, an inquest has been told.
The inquiry into the deaths at St Basil’s Home for the Aged in Fawkner during the state’s second outbreak in 2020 opened on Monday with the names of each of those who died read out in court.
Of the 117 residents living at the home, 50 died in July and August 2020.
In an opening statement counsel assisting Peter Rozen QC said staff at the home were deemed ‘close contacts’ and furloughed on July 22, with the Commonwealth taking over the home despite multiple warnings that regular staff should not be replaced.
He said one doctor involved in the response, Dr Rabin Sinnappu, warned that furloughing St Basil’s staff would result in disaster, while another doctor described it as a ‘shocking’ idea.
Mr Rozen said a lack of care for residents had become apparent by the end of the first day of the takeover, after the federal health department could not find enough new staff.
‘There were far too few of these workers at St Basil’s for them to have provided care at the level the residents deserved and the law required,’ he said.
The court heard that by July 23, pathology staff visiting to test residents found the conditions ‘shocking to say the least’.
The medical director of Melbourne Pathology, Dr Ellen Maxwell, alerted the Victorian health department in an email that Covid-positive residents were mixing freely with others, bins were overflowing, PPE had not been cleared and medication was on the floor.
She said one staff member was in tears, appalled that a patient who had died was wheeled out of the home with no attempt to clear the corridor of people.
The first witness at the inquest was Christine Golding whose mother Efraxia, 84, caught the virus at the home.
She testified that St Basil’s had provided good, culturally appropriate care for her mother, but during the outbreak her mother’s treatment was inhumane and degrading.
Although Efraxia could not feed herself, several trays of food were found left in her room,
and at one point she was no longer able to talk due to dehydration and lack of food, Ms Golding said.
She recalled the facility manager warning that if staff were furloughed, people would die from neglect rather than Covid.
‘That sent a shiver up my spine,’ she told the hearing.
During the outbreak a group of residents’ families met outside the home, and when staff would not tell them who was in charge, they began banging on the windows until the police were called, she said.
‘It was a state of chaos and desperation… the anger was driven by fear,’ she said.
‘Australians deserve to know why our aged care Covid-19 preparedness was so poor, why it spectacularly failed my mother and contributed to her premature death.’
Mr Rozen said the inquest would not lay blame on the workers brought in to care for St Basil’s residents, saying the evidence would show a number of them went ‘above and beyond’, but the circumstances were impossible.
He also explained that an expert report would show the delay between the notification of the first Covid case at the home on July 9, and test results becoming available on July 17, was a root cause of the failure to contain the outbreak, as was a lack of co-ordination between state and federal health departments.
Forty-five residents died from coronavirus, [Isn’t that convenient, since when does coronavirus have a 43% fatality rate, even in care homes?] but the inquest is also covering five other deaths at the home during the same period.
Victorian State Coroner John Cain will spend the next five weeks hearing from 65 witnesses about how the virus got into the home and how it spread among residents.
Source: Associated Press

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
There are several nursing homes in Melbourne that lost their entire resident base because of the same bullshittery.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Australia Ordered Care Home Staff to Stay at Home Causing Unattended Residents to Die en Masse in Horrific Conditions​

Fear-Channels.jpg

Residents at a Melbourne aged care home were subjected to inhumane and degrading treatment during a Covid-19 outbreak when 50 of them died, an inquest has been told.
The inquiry into the deaths at St Basil’s Home for the Aged in Fawkner during the state’s second outbreak in 2020 opened on Monday with the names of each of those who died read out in court.
In an opening statement counsel assisting Peter Rozen QC said staff at the home were deemed ‘close contacts’ and furloughed on July 22, with the Commonwealth taking over the home despite multiple warnings that regular staff should not be replaced.
He said one doctor involved in the response, Dr Rabin Sinnappu, warned that furloughing St Basil’s staff would result in disaster, while another doctor described it as a ‘shocking’ idea.
Mr Rozen said a lack of care for residents had become apparent by the end of the first day of the takeover, after the federal health department could not find enough new staff.
‘There were far too few of these workers at St Basil’s for them to have provided care at the level the residents deserved and the law required,’ he said.
The court heard that by July 23, pathology staff visiting to test residents found the conditions ‘shocking to say the least’.
The medical director of Melbourne Pathology, Dr Ellen Maxwell, alerted the Victorian health department in an email that Covid-positive residents were mixing freely with others, bins were overflowing, PPE had not been cleared and medication was on the floor.
She said one staff member was in tears, appalled that a patient who had died was wheeled out of the home with no attempt to clear the corridor of people.
The first witness at the inquest was Christine Golding whose mother Efraxia, 84, caught the virus at the home.
She testified that St Basil’s had provided good, culturally appropriate care for her mother, but during the outbreak her mother’s treatment was inhumane and degrading.
Although Efraxia could not feed herself, several trays of food were found left in her room,
and at one point she was no longer able to talk due to dehydration and lack of food, Ms Golding said.
She recalled the facility manager warning that if staff were furloughed, people would die from neglect rather than Covid.
During the outbreak a group of residents’ families met outside the home, and when staff would not tell them who was in charge, they began banging on the windows until the police were called, she said.
‘It was a state of chaos and desperation… the anger was driven by fear,’ she said.
‘Australians deserve to know why our aged care Covid-19 preparedness was so poor, why it spectacularly failed my mother and contributed to her premature death.’
Mr Rozen said the inquest would not lay blame on the workers brought in to care for St Basil’s residents, saying the evidence would show a number of them went ‘above and beyond’, but the circumstances were impossible.
He also explained that an expert report would show the delay between the notification of the first Covid case at the home on July 9, and test results becoming available on July 17, was a root cause of the failure to contain the outbreak, as was a lack of co-ordination between state and federal health departments.
Forty-five residents died from coronavirus, [Isn’t that convenient, since when does coronavirus have a 43% fatality rate, even in care homes?] but the inquest is also covering five other deaths at the home during the same period.
Victorian State Coroner John Cain will spend the next five weeks hearing from 65 witnesses about how the virus got into the home and how it spread among residents.
The Australian government is just as evil as any on the planet! When do the hangings begin?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
As nice as it would be to pin this on malevolent entities and their evil, the Australian public service and their private colleagues has a level of ineptitude and general idiocy that makes even Italian and Greek public servants envious. There's no need for evil when the stupid are let loose, they're far more effective and at the end, they can wash it all away with a "oh oh spaghettios".

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Did they kill off the old first;
1 To save SS $?
2 High visibility for the media?
3 Considered unproductive useless eaters?
4 Save on medical costs?
5 Already had other health issues making it easier?
6 other

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ Even in a kangaroo court, Andrews is looking at serious jail time, regardless of whether he was acting of his own accord or doing the bidding of others.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Fear-Channels.jpg

There is definitely something to that image - CDC data showed that 33% of people who died WITH COVID in 2020 had anxiety disorders. No coincidence, I am sure.