• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Australia

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1643368170646.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Video proof that the World Economic Forum controls the Australian prime minister.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
People ascribe too much power and influence to the WEF; whilst not discounting the influence they do wield, they are but one of the many fronts for the military industrial complex.

Scotty from marketing was bought out the moment he was declared prime minister, yet his bible thumping ways are engaged in a raging conflict in his head with his corruptibility. The conflict was apparent in his reactions and responses in the early days of the beer virus shit show.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
People ascribe too much power and influence to the WEF; whilst not discounting the influence they do wield, they are but one of the many fronts for the military industrial complex.

Chief, I will grant you that the MIC predates the WEF. But who controls the MIC? My thinking is that the WEF is the modern hub of the New World Order.

MIC 1.jpg

MIC 2.jpg

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
When I say the military industrial complex, I don't refer to specific corporate entities (like Lockheed and BAE). The overt (and publicly listed) companies are yet another front for the machine that some call the powers that be (TPTB), the Establishment (a British term), the unseen hand etc etc. I use the MIC acronym as it seems to be an all encompassing term that describes the entity that up until very recently had total power and control over the world.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
^ Love your tag line!

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Notice what it says below the headline.................

1657636688809.png

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Someone needs to educate that Aussie "reporter" - about Realpolitik.

The Xidens are above the law. For stuff that Drumpf was ACCUSED of, without even facts...Joke has been DOING, OPENLY, and CONSISTENTLY.

Vodka Nan snores.

We have a truly lawless government. If there's a God and that God is one of Natural Law and morality...then these creatures of the Beltway will be dead soon, of a violent reprisal.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Their time will come CJ, a lot sooner than may realise.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Their time will come CJ, a lot sooner than may realise.
It's global. So it's not an uprising that can be squashed in one location & would would do the squashing when there is a vote of no confidence in current leadership?