• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Australia

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"Everything happens just the way it's supposed to" has been a saying of mine for decades.

I'm where I am because that's where I am.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I think this place (Australia) is falling apart. The line separating the compliant sheep from those that question the shitshow is becoming clearer.

Considering that the consensus was that pretty much everyone was expected to fall into line, those in the corridors of power are in for a rude awakening.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think this place (Australia) is falling apart. The line separating the compliant sheep from those that question the shitshow is becoming clearer.

Considering that the consensus was that pretty much everyone was expected to fall into line, those in the corridors of power are in for a rude awakening.
please explain. How can things have gone this far without people there questioning it? At this point they probably know but agree. At least that's the conclusion I have drawn from watching behavior here. What is everyday life like there ? I think you mentioned cities being very different from other areas. I think Australia's compliance to this has been one the biggest shocker's of the whole pandemic. Then I look around and realize the US will be no different. I have to give it to the French and Greeks at least they made noise.

Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
please explain. How can things have gone this far without people there questioning it? At this point they probably know but agree. At least that's the conclusion I have drawn from watching behavior here. What is everyday life like there ? I think you mentioned cities being very different from other areas. I think Australia's compliance to this has been one the biggest shocker's of the whole pandemic. Then I look around and realize the US will be no different. I have to give it to the French and Greeks at least they made noise.

I'll have to give this some thought Avalon, brain needs refueling.

Bushpilot

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Avalon, I think a lot of rural American just ignores the ongoing pandemic bullshit and doesn’t want to make noise and protest to draw attention to themselves. Rest assured though, when the big push of force comes, there will immediate and unprecedented pushback like they have never imagined and it is going to get real ugly really really fast.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Avalon, I think a lot of rural American just ignores the ongoing pandemic bullshit and doesn’t want to make noise and protest to draw attention to themselves. Rest assured though, when the big push of force comes, there will immediate and unprecedented pushback like they have never imagined and it is going to get real ugly really really fast.
At an event this weekend and heading to another today. People from AZ, Georgia, Wisconsin to up and down the east coast. Zero masks.
One locak guy did not want to shake hands because of covid. Hand cleaning station was used. Ages from 10 months to 83 years.
Lets just say the pressure cooker is reaching boiling. The retired Marine I asked a few pointed questions and the look in his eyes tells me he knows GO TIME where he will be.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That was fine then but now thousands are either losing their jobs of being coerced into a medical procedure they don't want. Every step closer to the vaccine passport is more and more dangerous.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
At an event this weekend and heading to another today. People from AZ, Georgia, Wisconsin to up and down the east coast. Zero masks.
One locak guy did not want to shake hands because of covid. Hand cleaning station was used. Ages from 10 months to 83 years.
Lets just say the pressure cooker is reaching boiling. The retired Marine I asked a few pointed questions and the look in his eyes tells me he knows GO TIME where he will be.
Let us know how it goes. I am finding the lack of coordination of groups frustrating. What we have here is a bunch of little demonstrations all over the place instead of a huge one that will rock the capital.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Covid camp Australia..

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I think it’s easier to avoid. I’ve got a close associate, Ph.D. born in Oz but duel citizenship. Property in NSW and relatives there.

He says they’re crazy and he won’t visit but won’t focus on any analysis of Oz going down the tubes. Easier to avoid and not discuss.

He leans left (too much time in Europe where taxes are high but you actually get services for it, unlike redistributive America). He’s quite smart and will not take the vaccine though.

His point
- skipping trials is malpractice
- what do you mean, I can’t read the label even after it’s “approved”
- you can’t know the long term until it gets here

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Unfortunately OZ is reverting back to the penal colony it once was, except it's the central bankers puppets who are the guards and wardens over the inmates and everyone of those inmates is there for life, which for some won't be too much longer.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Went to an auction this morning. Probably 5000+ there. I did not see everyone but did see 2 people with masks. Went to the store on my way home & one elderly woman with a mask was walking out when I went in.

I have nothing against them. Possible they have medical issues and it makes them feel safer. I'm fine with that.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Everyday life down here depends on whether one has been scared into submission or is farting in the general direction of the government.

Nothing at all has changed in my household, I still go to site and spin my bullshit, we still do a pub meal every couple of weeks (local pub has turned into a speakeasy), I go over to neighbours and have a coffee (or beer) and they come over...

The conformist scaredy cats aren't leaving their houses, they are having their groceries delivered, they have shunned all social contact unless its on Zoom/Webex/CockTeams, submit to weekly beer virus testing because "they want to be safe".

I made the call that this place is falling apart for a few reasons. Seeing the dividing line between sanity and fear submission grow so clear yesterday is reason one. I cover a lot of ground over the course of a week and it's very clear that there is a significant proportion of the population that has said a big fuck you to the "health orders" and the fear. Which to me is a positive. Two, the govcos are pushing this draconian totalitarian shit with no oversight nor opposition response, something that has never happened here since Federation. The division they have caused will cause rumblings and the first punches will be thrown by the vaccined (the first punches will be the only punches they throw). Three, some of the state govcos are carrying on as if they are a nation unto themselves. Western Australia looks like it may break Federation and go on its own, something that was considered absurd and impossible 18 months ago.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They are an angry and hostile bunch. Maybe it's in the juice.
I think it's in their personalities from the start. There are a LOT of petty tyrants in the world...across the political spectrum.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
ACA072E1-B98B-41E6-BB8F-89E3E00CAB84.jpeg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How are they treating the outback aborigines? Are they oblivious to the government?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 9.15.38 PM.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ Fer fux ache, Australians have NOT given up their guns.

How are they treating the outback aborigines? Are they oblivious to the government?

The Aborigines have a lot of welfare thrown their way. This has ruined many Aboriginal communities as it has made many within cradle to grave welfare families. However govco has made the welfare increasingly conditional of late so it's a double edged sword.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
This is the level of cognitive dissonance that exists within the moron brigade in Australia. This is a comment from "The Age" today:

Fucking Moron said:
We need a national QR check-in system that links our COVID vaccination record. Not each state developing their own system. Get working Scotty. Less talk more action. We need some freedom.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Scan and share QR codes.

Lunch in Sydney and 15 minutes later, coffee in Perth.

Golden Regards
Uncle

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ Ask me how I know how this has already happened multiple times :D

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
OZ is going full retard now. Is this guy Italian or what?

No but he's either a full on retard, or a full on fascist, or both.

Pull that morons security, and see how long he lasts in the street.

That should be the standard for politicians...

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Google admits: We’re keeping Aussies in the dark​

Google has revealed exactly what Australian viewers are missing out on - and why it is happening.

Charles Miranda and Jennifer Dudley-Nicholson

September 6, 2021 - 7:34PM
News Corp Australia Network

Google algorithms are automatically selecting videos from news channels to be censored from Australian viewers that it deems offensive, inaccurate or dangerous, a media diversity inquiry has heard.

But the tech giant has defended the move, saying its parameters were set by global “trust and safety teams” based on the best evolving advice from governments, health authorities and community standards.

The admission came during an inquiry by the Senate Environment and Communications References Committee into media diversity chaired by Senator Sarah Hanson-Young and a one-week YouTube ban on Sky News and the removal of 23 clips last year related to Covid-19.

Answering a question from Senator Kim Carr, Google conceded it removed the videos after Google’s algorithm determined the footage – which the committee heard was from Sky commentators and largely related to Covid-19 – to be violations of its misinformation policies.

Google Australia and New Zealand public policy director Lucinda Longcroft said

combating misinformation was a whole-of-society challenge and the tech giant took its responsibilities seriously.
“We are not an anything-goes platform,” Ms Longcroft said.

Senator Sarah Hanson-Young as the inquiry. Picture: NCA NewsWire / Gary Ramage

Senator Sarah Hanson-Young as the inquiry. Picture: NCA NewsWire / Gary Ramage

The footage, the committee was told, was largely filmed prior to the availability of Covid-19 vaccinations and included medical experts and commentators questioning whether ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine could be a treatment for Covid-19.

Ms Longcroft said the videos were determined to be misinformation by artificial intelligence software and no personal complaint had been made to the platform.

She revealed there were 12,000 members of the tech giant’s trust and safety teams, who were not qualified medical experts but experts in the application of Google’s community guidelines.

Those guidelines were created in consultation with “experts in that area,” she said, including the World Health Organisation (WHO) and global government health authorities.

Google removed about 5000 videos related to Covid-19 with Australian IP addresses.

But the head of Australia’s media regulator said it was still unaware of exactly what Sky News content Google had unilaterally decided to remove from YouTube.

Lucinda Longcroft, Director of Public Policy, Google Australia and New Zealand

Lucinda Longcroft, Director of Public Policy, Google Australia and New Zealand

Australian Communications and Media Authority chairperson Nerida O’Loughlin said “we did ask Google that question and they did not provide that information to us” and criticised its lack of reliance on a detailed review.

“YouTube has, through an algorithm, decided that there is some content — without the context around it — that causes them concerns under their own established rules for people on their platform,” she said.

“They do not have the sort of escalated powers that we have to do anything but take that content down. We have not had complaints that have come to us which have required us to exercise those powers today.”

Ms O’Loughlin said ACMA received 37 complaints about Sky News content in 2021 but, of the 24 complaints referred back to the broadcaster, no complainants had yet come back to the authority.

South Australian Senator Alex Antic also challenged why Far Left Extinction Rebellion activist views and protests were not being removed from YouTube, nor the independently “discredited” Luna Park ghost train fire documentary by public broadcaster the ABC.

Google was also questioned why remarks by US President Joe Biden about the effectiveness of masks for Covid-19 also remained online.

Google told the hearing its parameters were set by global “trust and safety teams”. Picture: NCA NewsWire / Gary Ramage

Google told the hearing its parameters were set by global “trust and safety teams”. Picture: NCA NewsWire / Gary Ramage

Ms Longcroft maintained Google’s policies were based on diverse sources and applied to all equally including US presidents and political spectrum far Left and far Right, but would now check on the Biden remarks and other material.

“Our Covid-19 policy is applied equally to all YouTube content and channel owners,” she said.

More Coverage​

’Ridiculous’: Sky blasts YouTube over ban
The at times lively committee hearing at one stage descended, ironically, into the medical merits of ivermectin and the qualifications of those in the committee asking questions, with former prime minister Kevin Rudd dismissing remarks by some members but maintaining the future of democracy in Australia was at stake by the influence of some media, notably News Corp Australia – publisher of this publication – with which he conceded he has been embroiled in a long-running dispute.
Ms Longcroft said Google welcomed greater media regulation that was “balanced, fair and reasonable”.
Originally published as Google admits: We’re keeping Aussies in the dark

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
No but he's either a full on retard, or a full on fascist, or both.

Pull that morons security, and see how long he lasts in the street.

That should be the standard for politicians...

He's a fascist retard taking his orders like a good little pleb.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 7.39.08 PM.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What I find interesting is that the cops aren't bothering with any sort of enforcement of the "health orders" unless there's a TV camera crew calling the shots.

Case in point was today; I was in metro Melbourne (client site is a street back from one of the inner city beaches) and once I had finished up, I walked back to the car (parked it on the beach front). The weather here was beautiful (about 76deg F) and there were a sizeable number of maskless beachgoers enjoying the warm day. There were about eight police patrolling the beach, maskless as well and they didn't even bat an eyelid. I was on the foreshore with a friend having a beer and a burger and they walked right past.

An hour later I was filling up the German wagon and there was a TV news crew doing a story about something or other and there was a police presence there "enforcing" the health orders with everyone masked up and the police checking papers.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What I find interesting is that the cops aren't bothering with any sort of enforcement of the "health orders" unless there's a TV camera crew calling the shots.

Case in point was today; I was in metro Melbourne (client site is a street back from one of the inner city beaches) and once I had finished up, I walked back to the car (parked it on the beach front). The weather here was beautiful (about 76deg F) and there were a sizeable number of maskless beachgoers enjoying the warm day. There were about eight police patrolling the beach, maskless as well and they didn't even bat an eyelid. I was on the foreshore with a friend having a beer and a burger and they walked right past.

An hour later I was filling up the German wagon and there was a TV news crew doing a story about something or other and there was a police presence there "enforcing" the health orders with everyone masked up and the police checking papers.
It's called propaganda................... need footage for the sheeple to show how tough they really are.
Soon the cops brownshirts will need to make a choice.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Many already have Ugly.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
This place is teetering, however it's not done yet:

Some of the commenters give me some hope that all is not lost.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

New restrictions on prescribing ivermectin for COVID-19​

10 September 2021
Today, the TGA, acting on the advice of the Advisory Committee for Medicines Scheduling, has placed new restrictions on the prescribing of oral ivermectin. General practitioners are now only able to prescribe ivermectin for TGA-approved conditions (indications) - scabies and certain parasitic infections. Certain specialists including infectious disease physicians, dermatologists, gastroenterologists and hepatologists (liver disease specialists) will be permitted to prescribe ivermectin for other unapproved indications if they believe it is appropriate for a particular patient.
These changes have been introduced because of concerns with the prescribing of oral ivermectin for the claimed prevention or treatment of COVID-19. Ivermectin is not approved for use in COVID-19 in Australia or in other developed countries, and its use by the general public for COVID-19 is currently strongly discouraged by the National COVID Clinical Evidence Taskforce, the World Health Organisation and the US Food and Drug Administration.
Firstly, there are a number of significant public health risks associated with taking ivermectin in an attempt to prevent COVID-19 infection rather than getting vaccinated. Individuals who believe that they are protected from infection by taking ivermectin may choose not to get tested or to seek medical care if they experience symptoms. Doing so has the potential to spread the risk of COVID-19 infection throughout the community.
Secondly, the doses of ivermectin that are being advocated for use in unreliable social media posts and other sources for COVID-19 are significantly higher than those approved and found safe for scabies or parasite treatment. These higher doses can be associated with serious adverse effects, including severe nausea, vomiting, dizziness, neurological effects such as dizziness, seizures and coma.
Finally, there has been a 3-4-fold increased dispensing of ivermectin prescriptions in recent months, leading to national and local shortages for those who need the medicine for scabies and parasite infections. It is believed that this is due to recent prescribing and dispensing for unapproved uses, such as COVID-19. Such shortages can disproportionately impact vulnerable people, including those in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
There is only one TGA approved oral ivermectin product, Stromectol ivermectin 3mg tablet blister pack which is indicated for the treatment of river blindness (onchocerciasis), threadworm of the intestines (intestinal strongyloidiasis) and scabies.
All medical practitioners can continue to prescribe oral ivermectin for the approved indications. However, prescribing of oral ivermectin for indications that are not approved is now limited to certain specialists.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
PLANNED GENOCIDE

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I'm not sure how much its going to take for the people to rise up but they need to act soon. I know all the guns in the country were not turned into the government. What happens next will dictate if OZ can still recover from the virus that their leaders have morphed into

This is encouraging:

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how much its going to take for the people to rise up but they need to act soon. I know all the guns in the country were not turned into the government. What happens next will dictate if OZ can still recover from the virus that their leaders have morphed into

This is encouraging:

You can tell the IQ of that place's founders.... Named their city "TownsVille". Wow! Such imagination!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
^^

Never enters his mind that people don’t like subjugation

We’ll round em up - lol

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
All medical practitioners can continue to prescribe oral ivermectin for the approved indications. However, prescribing of oral ivermectin for indications that are not approved is now limited to certain specialists.
That just means that the GP's who had been prescribing ivermectin, will likely start diagnosing lots of river blindness, threadworms and scabies. Lol

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
That just means that the GP's who had been prescribing ivermectin, will likely start diagnosing lots of river blindness, threadworms and scabies. Lol
Since basically they'll be required to take the Majik Jab...I expect a lot of them will just lock up and go fishing for the rest of their lives.

How many ways are we in the schitt? Let me count the ways.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score

How many are questioning?