• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Australia

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
A lot of video coverage here. Also giving it to the man.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Link is broken

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, still spinning it as being controlled by right wing extremists. It's like these people have never met the CFMEU.

Here in the US, the labor unions lean heavily left and Democrat.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

heres some inspiration aussies!

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Fer fuchs ache, the guns aren't gone. Unlike many Americans, we don't openly carry or advertise we even have them.

Studiopaul

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Thats great news...wonders if Aussies are cleaning the guns currently!

Agree the boiling pot is getting warm... and as the other thread reads...people are fighting back.

As the threats become direct ...show up on the door step... people will defend themselves

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Fer fuchs ache, the guns aren't gone. Unlike many Americans, we don't openly carry or advertise we even have them.
Are the cops emboldened because they think the population is unarmed?
I can see a spark turn into an awakening for them in the blink of an eye.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Are the cops emboldened because they think the population is unarmed?
I can see a spark turn into an awakening for them in the blink of an eye.

This man gets it.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The way the we’re marching down the street all evenly spaced with shields in front, yet camera view from the high ground, made me think of the way the red coats lined up while Patriots shot them from behind the trees

Last edited:

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
But they are attacking the us on many fronts
Diluting us with migrants
Pitting us against one another
Making it a crime to be white male
Ammo scarcity
Infringing on 2 amendment
Exactly. US must be weakened/massaged/prepared/lowered in global economic status among other things. They have busy busy for decades undermining the US. The rest of the world has been easier to much easier to subdue. Those who won't play along will be accordingly quickly brought into line with minimal. Those countries such as Australia, US, Russia have been and remain more of a challenge. This why they went with a bio attack and psychopathic as well as corrupted officials and judicial systems to further weaken/soften the populations in these countries. Whatever their deadline is about it is clear that they are under a deadline and their clear objective is to bring the entire globe into submission by that deadline. The details and the focused and tailored ways they use to accomplish this in each country are not so important as is the meeting of the deadline.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Exactly. US must be weakened/massaged/prepared/lowered in global economic status among other things. They have busy busy for decades undermining the US. The rest of the world has been easier to much easier to subdue. Those who won't play along will be accordingly quickly brought into line with minimal. Those countries such as Australia, US, Russia have been and remain more of a challenge. This why they went with a bio attack and psychopathic as well as corrupted officials and judicial systems to further weaken/soften the populations in these countries. Whatever their deadline is about it is clear that they are under a deadline and their clear objective is to bring the entire globe into submission by that deadline. The details and the focused and tailored ways they use to accomplish this in each country are not so important as is the meeting of the deadline.
430,000,000 firearms (and that's just the legal ones [they] know about) in the hands of ordinary Americans should tell us this ain't over yet, not by a long shot! All the gun control and gun measures attempts they've tried, all to soften up what is left of America, have failed and [they're] out of time.

It's gonna be interesting for sure when the gloves finally come off, [they] come out from the shadows and the final battle commences.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
OZ seems to be stepping up their game!

1632487150358.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The way the we’re marching down the street all evenly spaced with shields in front, yet camera view from the high ground, made me think of the way the red coats lined up while Patriots shot them from behind the trees

You know that plastic-mesh orange "fencing" that they put around construction sites... a roll about 5-6' tall?

I was thinking of a "strategy" where protestors could "rush the troops" with a strip of this across the road (held by many), and "tangle them up" in it...
Once on the ground, "disarm them"...

Then... "hostages"???

(disclaimer = just "fiction"...)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
But they are attacking the us on many fronts
Diluting us with migrants
Pitting us against one another
Making it a crime to be white male
Ammo scarcity
Infringing on 2 amendment

Potential Presidential candidate "Eric Zemmour" in France, disclosed (and "fact-checkers got debunked"), that since 2010 "National Healthcare Cards" have been issued to almost 8 million "foreigners" ("migrants" and "family reunion", mostly from (partly Muslim) Black Africa and Muslim North Africa and Muslim Middle-East), in a country of 65 million people... So in 11 years, 13-14% of the population... who WILL NOT "ASSIMILATE", but "PERPETUATE THEIR CUSTOMS AND PRACTICES"... which include using "blades" A LOT... and moving in "hyena packs"...

If that isn't "population replacement" and "cultural replacement", what do you call it?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Bad karma.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
You know that plastic-mesh orange "fencing" that they put around construction sites... a roll about 5-6' tall?

I was thinking of a "strategy" where protestors could "rush the troops" with a strip of this across the road (held by many), and "tangle them up" in it...
Once on the ground, "disarm them"...

Then... "hostages"???

(disclaimer = just "fiction"...)

This stuff works better than the orange fencing.

think 'tanglefoot'

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
JBT is the same everywhere. Muscle for their masters.

And JT is assisting.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
^^

The cop kicking the grounded citizen in the face 2/3 through is enough to make you spit nails

Last edited:

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
^^

The cop kicking the grounded citizen in the face 2/3 through is enough to make you spit nails

Which is why I quit my job as a County Correctional Officer.

My "co-workers" would routinely take certain inmates on elevator rides, literally kick the shit out of them, drop them off in the infirmary and state that the inmate tripped.

The only credible witnesses being the COs, they would always get away with it.

They attempted to get me to participate in the tazing and beating of a hog-tied intake, and I refused.

At that point, I became a threat to my "co-workers," who made it clear that I should be careful or I might get hurt on the job.

I had seen what happened to others who spoke out, so I just handed in my badge, and thus ended my life-long dream of a career in law enforcement.

No regrets, and also ZERO faith in LEOs as good guys, which is too bad, because I know there are some, and I could have been one of them.

Sadly, LEOs are generally paid thugs, beholden to a corrupt system of JUSTUS.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

My "co-workers" would routinely take certain inmates on elevator rides, literally kick the shit out of them, drop them off in the infirmary and state that the inmate tripped.

They attempted to get me to participate in the tazing and beating of a hog-tied intake, and I refused.

At that point, I became a threat to my "co-workers," who made it clear that I should be careful or I might get hurt on the job.

I had seen what happened to others who spoke out, so I just handed in my badge, and thus ended my life-long dream of a career in law enforcement.

No regrets, and also ZERO faith in LEOs as good guys, which is too bad, because I know there are some, and I could have been one of them.

How did they select inmates to beat? Were they just bullies, or were they PAID to enact retribution by inmates for offenses inside the walls?

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
How did they select inmates to beat? Were they just bullies, or were they PAID to enact retribution by inmates for offenses inside the walls?

Usually for verbally assaulting and thus disrespecting a CO in the presence of other inmates.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

never trust anyone Clint.jpg

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Usually for verbally assaulting and thus disrespecting a CO in the presence of other inmates.
Amazing how many stupid people can't just keep their traps shut and avoid trouble.