• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Australia

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

“IT’S HARD TO BELIEVE THIS IS AUSTRALIA”​

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

“IT’S HARD TO BELIEVE THIS IS AUSTRALIA”​

Not Crocodile Dundee's Australia any longer, indeed.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not Crocodile Dundee's Australia any longer, indeed.

one reason for that type of tyranny not happening here is guns...obviously

the measures here are more passive aggressive

no jab , no job
no jab , no airplane rides
no jab , no social security check..................oh wait , not yet there

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
one reason for that type of tyranny not happening here is guns...obviously

I don't think that carries the weight that many Americans think it does. When you established the right to bear arms the governments arms looked pretty similar to yours in most respects. These days there is a MASSIVE technical advantage to the military. If they ever turn on the populace in anger then I think it will not matter that much.

There are many other factors, such as external sponsors. e.g. the Taliban had aid from outside... but who is going to help you?

Sure you could give the police a run for their money but what of helicopter gunships, drones etc, etc, etc....?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ This.

There's far more going on than meets the eye in this shit hole.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't think that carries the weight that many Americans think it does. When you established the right to bear arms the governments arms looked pretty similar to yours in most respects. These days there is a MASSIVE technical advantage to the military. If they ever turn on the populace in anger then I think it will not matter that much.

There are many other factors, such as external sponsors. e.g. the Taliban had aid from outside... but who is going to help you?

Sure you could give the police a run for their money but what of helicopter gunships, drones etc, etc, etc....?

for sure , if push comes to shove , a bunch of ar’s are no match against the Military Industrial Complex.

it looks like the protestors outnumber the police by 50 to 1 if not more.....do you think the masses of people would turn on the police and overwhelm them?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

for sure , if push comes to shove , a bunch of ar’s are no match against the Military Industrial Complex.

it looks like the protestors outnumber the police by 50 to 1 if not more.....do you think the masses of people would turn on the police and overwhelm them?
This guy would beg to differ that big armies defeat folks with lots and lots of rifles and sheit! The military will not be immune to many of its members going over to the side of the people and bringing a few Abrams tanks and other goodies with them when they come over. History has taught us that no army is immune to losing! My point is don't be discouraged, it clear that the farmer in the picture below wasn't discouraged. He picked up a rifle and fought back! We'll do the same when the time comes!!! :hunt:
1633177259208.png

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I can believe there are some psychopaths in the military that would fire on the population but I doubt it’s the majority. Decentralized resistance is sure to prevail unless the government adopts a policy of killing innocents.

The rules of engagement in recent wars have prevented government victory (Middle East, Vietnam, Afghanistan))

Maybe I’m naive but police aren’t the enemy. When the politician and bureaucrats are under threat, things will change.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I can believe there are some psychopaths in the military that would fire on the population but I doubt it’s the majority. Decentralized resistance is sure to prevail unless the government adopts a policy of killing innocents.

The rules of engagement in recent wars have prevented government victory (Middle East, Vietnam, Afghanistan))

Maybe I’m naive but police aren’t the enemy. When the politician and bureaucrats are under threat, things will change.
Agree 100%. Some police ARE the enemy, some military are too. However; not every cop or every soldier would fit using that term. When the crap hits the fan blades, those very difficult choices will need to be made by every cop and soldier who wears the uniforms.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Australia to End Travel Ban in Pivot to Living With Covid-19​

Fully vaccinated citizens and permanent residents will be able to leave and return without seeking permission

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Check out the people over running the police line @4:00 lol

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
^^

That Aussie Cossack guy is hilarious. A+ job ridiculing the popo

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This guy would beg to differ that big armies defeat folks with lots and lots of rifles and sheit! The military will not be immune to many of its members going over to the side of the people and bringing a few Abrams tanks and other goodies with them when they come over. History has taught us that no army is immune to losing! My point is don't be discouraged, it clear that the farmer in the picture below wasn't discouraged. He picked up a rifle and fought back! We'll do the same when the time comes!!! :hunt:
View attachment 227116

Shooty, with respect... I'd seriously entertain the idea that your military has not wanted to win a war since WWII and that most actions have been about budget justification.

IF and that is a bloody big IF, they ever turn on you ironically they will be highly motivated to win. It will not look the other conflicts, the gloves will be off.

I can believe there are some psychopaths in the military that would fire on the population but I doubt it’s the majority.

Lessons from history don't support that idea BUT I hope that the US is different and that the soldiers support the people.

1. I doubt it would happen.
2. I doubt that the populace is armed anywhere near enough to make a difference.
3. In all of these wars the people had serious material support from outside. I can't see where that will come from in your case.

I just don't see gun ownership as being that useful, if anything it gives them a reason to be extra heavy handed with you. If this happens you'd have to fight it resistance style using intelligence more than guns.

Let's hope we never find out eh?

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
At some point we will see if the legend of JFK and the Green Beret's will hold true.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Shooty, with respect... I'd seriously entertain the idea that your military has not wanted to win a war since WWII and that most actions have been about budget justification.

IF and that is a bloody big IF, they ever turn on you ironically they will be highly motivated to win. It will not look the other conflicts, the gloves will be off.

Lesson from history don't support that idea BUT I hope that the US is different and that the soldiers support the people.

2. I doubt that the populace is armed anywhere near enough to make a difference.
3. In all of these wars the people had serious material support from outside. I can't see where that will come from in your case.

I just don't see gun ownership as being that useful, if anything it gives them a reason to be extra heavy handed with you. If this happens you'd have to fight it resistance style using intelligence more than guns.

...but in the end, my arms may one day have to be used against a neighbor, a traveler from another region unaware that stealing isn't allowed in my neighborhood...i'm not in possession of any weapons, planning on going against our military, in any manner other than stealth and i'm not interested, i can barely see straight in the middle of the day...good enough to shoot a thief with a slingshot to a handgun, and i can see well enough to read that sign saying "Penalty of Death..."

live to fight another day, and don't fight another mans war, and don't work your ass off to buy better equipment, it won't be enough...and why would they come to my house? especially now? they got their hands full with everything else.......

now, are there any unemployed travelers running through town? the kind with sticky fingers? idk...

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

The only part of the British Isles where people can legally own handguns is Northern Ireland. In other words, they have a greater ability to defend themselves than English, Scots, or Southern Irish. Now why is that? Because they were willing to fight to the death for it only a few decades ago. The English had tanks, attack helicopters, nuclear missiles, and so on. And yet, Northern Irish exercise rights today that the others don't.

Resolve is way more important than having a particular weapon. However, you want as many options as you can get in terms of weapons.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

craig-kelly-speaks1.png
Craig Kelly, who led the charge for proven non-vaccine treatments for COVID-19. Corrupt mainstream political parties, the media and the TGA have been lying to Australians about Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine that are in widespread use, worldwide against COVID-19.

By TONY MOBILIFONITIS
CLIVE Palmer has exposed the corrupt role of big pharma companies Pfizer and AstraZeneca behind Gladys Berejiklian’s frantic push for vaccines in NSW.

In a press conference on Tuesday Palmer dropped a bomb on the NSW Liberals and the corrupt role of a political lobbyist being paid tens of millions of dollars by Pfizer and Astra Zeneca. The same lobbyist, says Palmer, controls the Liberal Party in Sydney and is using the threat of the Independent Commission Against Corruption’s (ICAC) inquiries into Gladys Berejiklian to pull her strings and push the vaccines.

Media and mainstream parties are in a panic, trying to cover up the mounting scandal by attacking Palmer, whose United Australia Party is about to become the biggest political party in Australia by membership.

Palmer also accused the head of the TGA Prof. John Skerrit, as the chief regulator of drugs in Australia, of being in a “serious conflict of interest” by going on television in a white coat promoting vaccines threatening media owners with withdrawal of advertising if they published stories contrary to government vaccine policy.

Palmer dropped the bomb when a jabbering journalist tried to push the NSW government’s lies about 1600 “cases” and that people really were dying from COVID-19 and the only way out for locked-down small businesses in NSW was for most of the population to get a double jab. “They can’t open their businesses because the premier’s telling them the only way out is a double jab and that’s what they’re being told,” said the journo.

“I’d say the premier is lying to them,” Palmer shot back. “And I’d say that she’s under an ICAC inquiry, but a particular lobbyist in Sydney controls the Liberal Party in Sydney and told her the only way she gets out of that inquiry is if she pushes the double jab, and his clients are Astra Zeneca and his clients are Pfizer.”

At that point the upstart journo butts in again, repeating the nonsense that the only way out for the business owners is the double jab. Palmer’s very newsworthy allegation of high-level corruption was too much for the lame-brained scribbler to take in, apparently.

Palmer came back, again trying to answer the question. “That’s what I’d tell them (the business owners) and that what the premier’s saying is not true and … that they shouldn’t be locked down, businesses should be open and the government’s using this as an excuse to destroy them and they know that.”

Palmer’s reference to the big plan behind COVID-19 triggered the journo again. “You think that the Premier of NSW wants to destroy businesses?” “I do,” said Palmer. “Why would she want to do that. It’s her economy!” he countered.

“Because as I tried to explain to you, she’s being directed by a lobbyist in Sydney who’s being paid by Astra Zeneca and by Pfizer tens of millions of dollars to get these policies through, to make sure these vaccines are pushed. That’s why. You asked the question and that’s my personal knowledge and I’m happy to make the statement here to the police or anyone who want to know what’s going on … I’ll be doing that. They’ll be named.”

Palmer went on to remind the journo that United Australia Party is about to become the biggest political party in Australia, with some 46,000 people recently joining, including 20,000 from western Sydney.

He told the media conference earlier that he and the UAP leader Craig Kelly welcomed a bizarre threat by the head of the TGA, Prof. John Skerrit, to lay criminal charges against them for exposing the 483 post-vaccination deaths reported by the TGA. Cairns News believe the figure is now at least double that.

“It’s an extraordinary situation where you’ve got a member of the Australian House of Representatives being attacked for doing nothing more than circulating a government report. First of all United Australia Party Welcomes any legal action against Mr Kelly and we look forward to it as an opportunity when John Skerrit himself can be subpoenaed and be asked the question about the 483 Australians who died after having the vaccine and be asked to say to the court and the Australian people what were their causes of death and what did the TGA do to investigate that, and why is it justified to continue the roll out?

“Secondly, we can ask Mr Skerrit on oath about the 46,000 adverse (event) reports that his office has received, about what he’s done about it and thirdly we can raise the question about how he threatened media owners with cancellation of advertising if journalists wrote anything about a contrary view of the government and his attack on freedom of speech.”

Palmer said Health Minister Greg Hunt would also be subpoenaed over his role in the vaccine roll-out. He said Craig Kelly had nothing to fear for publishing a government document.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Resolve is way more important than having a particular weapon. However, you want as many options as you can get in terms of weapons.

As a very wise weapons trainer once said (his favorite rifle being the FN-FAL):

YOU are the weapon, and everything at your disposal is merely a tool.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Check out the people over running the police line @4:00 lol

OK...

1. The ABC is our state owned national broadcaster, basically they are a left wing almost propaganda outfit. The raid was symbolic of internal tensions that exist between the right and left bureaucracies in our country. It would be HIGHLY UNLIKELY that these sorts of actions would be taken against a private mainstream media organization.

2. The guy in the lift had tested positive and was in breach of a health order and the law. A 14 day quarantine applies. So a bit more than guilty of sneezing in a lift. In most countries health authorities have the power to issue these types of orders in a public health emergency.

3. The gun buy back actually saw about 1-2% of Australians sell fire arms to the government. The idea that they disarmed Australians is a total fucking fallacy, very few Australians saw the need to own guns prior to the buy back and it took 600K guns out of a 20M population. Many of them were old and useless anyway! It changed very little about the balance of power that had naturally evolved over 200 years.

4. The demonstrations are niggles, they are making hay over the pushing and shoving that happens. This isn't a real fight, it's posturing by a small % for now. That's not to say that the police have handled this well, they have been stupid about many things and it will bight them back in time.

5. W.A. has no disease because they shut the borders hard early, they only have 2.5 million people, a butt ton of space and plenty of sun! They'd lock down at the drop of a hat if they had the disease.

6. The Federal government is against all border restrictions, not just Western Australia. It is slowing trade and it is significantly damaging!

7. Our system for handling these types of emergencies has handed far too much power to health officials. That has resulted in an unbalanced response, but our law is our law. This will change before we hit another pandemic, I am sure of that much. We will pull this apart and learn, there will be massive pressure to do better next time.

Tucker is twisting much of this out of context and trying to use it to appeal to a US audience

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The only part of the British Isles where people can legally own handguns is Northern Ireland. In other words, they have a greater ability to defend themselves than English, Scots, or Southern Irish. Now why is that? Because they were willing to fight to the death for it only a few decades ago. The English had tanks, attack helicopters, nuclear missiles, and so on. And yet, Northern Irish exercise rights today that the others don't.

The IRA were harden organized crime and nothing like the average US gun owner. Chalk and cheese, it's like thinking that your avergae US gun holder will fight like the Mafia. On top of that the English only sort to stabilize the place they never really went to war with the locals. On top of that most of the locals would have kept guns illegally even if they where outlawed because the threat was there from their neighbors. It was a civil conflict not a gov v civilians situation. It's pragmatic, just like you would probably carry in Chicago where as other places you'd feel better about no gun.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
YOU are the weapon, and everything at your disposal is merely a tool.
True, giving someone a gun doesn't make them a fighter or a killer.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
CLIVE Palmer has exposed the corrupt role of big pharma companies Pfizer and AstraZeneca behind Gladys Berejiklian’s frantic push for vaccines in NSW.

I think we can probably agree that the corruption has become very obvious globally, our TGA your FDA etc are making rules that fly in the face of common sense and stink of corruption.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
...but in the end, my arms may one day have to be used against a neighbor, a traveler from another region unaware that stealing isn't allowed in my neighborhood...i'm not in possession of any weapons, planning on going against our military, in any manner other than stealth and i'm not interested, i can barely see straight in the middle of the day...good enough to shoot a thief with a slingshot to a handgun, and i can see well enough to read that sign saying "Penalty of Death..."

live to fight another day, and don't fight another mans war, and don't work your ass off to buy better equipment, it won't be enough...and why would they come to my house? especially now? they got their hands full with everything else.......

now, are there any unemployed travelers running through town? the kind with sticky fingers? idk...

It's all about context, if I were you I'd probably be as armed as you are. If you were me you'd see the futility of owning a gun in this part of the world. If that changes I fully expect there to be a supply to meet the demand, that is to say when I really do need one I will be able to get one. I'm speaking in general terms as a tool in ones life, not in some improbable one off circumstance.

I know you guys are never going to get it but it is all about the culture of the area you live in. I do think that US gun culture tends to give some people more confidence than is due when talking about government infringing your rights.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
^^

That Aussie Cossack guy is hilarious. A+ job ridiculing the popo

He has upset a local cop chief, they have been hassling him for quite a while now. It would be funny if it wasn't sad... they never find anything on him, he posts everything to youtube and they look stupid every time! You'd think they'd learn, but no!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'd seriously entertain the idea that your military has not wanted to win a war since WWII and that most actions have been about budget justification.
The assumption is that the US actually controls the military.

I'd posit that the US military is the tool by which the NWO controls parts of the globe that they want to nation build.

Ron Paul famously said "All wars are banker's wars" and he was correct.

Eisenhower warned us about the Military Industrial Complex.

I suspect this is now true for most all nations - the MIC is the scalpel in the hands of the surgeon - the question is 'Who is the surgeon?'

Watch this and you'll get a sense of what, or who is behind the facade pulling the strings....

It's long, but well worth your time. You can speed it up as well.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
He has upset a local cop cheif, they have been hassling him for quite a while now. It would be funny if it wasn't sad... they never find anything on him, he posts everything to youtube and they look stupid every time! You'd think they'd learn, but no!

The cops that Cossack interacts with are front line infantry dead shits, they take their orders from said inspector. It wouldn't surprise me if they were then doing a one man Chinese whispers routine in their heads on top of the dubious orders :D

7. Our system for handling these types of emergencies has handed far too much power to health officials. That has resulted in an unbalanced response, but our law is our law. This will change before we hit another pandemic, I am sure of that much. We will pull this apart and learn, there will be massive pressure to do better next time.

The "system" in Australia lends itself far too easily to delegate overt power to a few individuals. It doesn't matter if the emergency is real or imaginary, there are far too many pieces of legislation that not only hands power over to unelected peanuts but has no recourse or process to hand it back.

It would have been interesting to see how things would have played out if those in perceived positions of power had their crisis of conscience at the outset. The probability that the country would have had another Whitlam-esque coup is quite high.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zed

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The IRA were harden organized crime and nothing like the average US gun owner. Chalk and cheese, it's like thinking that your avergae US gun holder will fight like the Mafia. On top of that the English only sort to stabilize the place they never really went to war with the locals.

That's the MSM version of the story. I'm not saying everything the IRA did was right, but English soldiers came in and forced curfews on locals, and they threw people into internment camps without any legal proceedings. Sound familiar? The Irish who are armed today are better off than those who gave up their guns.

The English government isn't involved in organized crime? LOL... And only terrorists would want to own gold and cash instead of digital currency.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Tucker is twisting much of this out of context and trying to use it to appeal to a US audience
Even ignoring anything he says, the vids shown within his vid, speak for themselves. Ie: shit's f'ed up down under.

The idea that they disarmed Australians is a total fucking fallacy, very few Australians saw the need to own guns prior to the buy back and it took 600K guns out of a 20M population.
Sounds like Aussies weren't really armed to begin with.
....and yea, the People might not be able to beat the gov on a head to head fire fight, but if they ever go door to door rounding people up, (ala ww2 Germany) it'll be a lot easier for 'em where you live. Going door to door is only an option for 'em if few to no doors have a gun behind them.

Hopefully it never comes to that here, there, or anywhere else.
....but if it should, you've got no chance at all without some type of equalizing power.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Even ignoring anything he says, the vids shown within his vid, speak for themselves. Ie: shit's f'ed up down under.

Not really, it is nothing wide spread. It represents a common frustration nothing more. The follow through will occur in a far more powerful way than the street tantrums. There is an epic conflict in the works, something that the CFMEU meat heads have no idea is coming, it will be civilized but harsh if what I am hearing is true.

What you see is concentrated in a small area of Melbourne, outside that area it is peaceful. That is not to say that there will be no response, just that it will be a meaningful one and not a spat in the streets.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sounds like Aussies weren't really armed to begin with.

No, there has never been the gun culture you lot think is normal.

....and yea, the People might not be able to beat the gov on a head to head fire fight, but if they ever go door to door rounding people up, (ala ww2 Germany) it'll be a lot easier for 'em where you live. Going door to door is only an option for 'em if few to no doors have a gun behind them.

It will be no easier than in your area, guns will not make the difference. Frankly I'd rather deal with our military with no guns than your military with guns. The whole picture needs to be considered.

Hopefully it never comes to that here, there, or anywhere else.

No. Hopefully not.

....but if it should, you've got no chance at all without some type of equalizing power.

Depends where the balance lay in the first place. Need I remind you that you have financed a military @ a cost per capita that well exceeds what we have. You have dug a deeper grave in that respect. A few pee shooters isn't going to redress that balance. We have territory the size of the US with the population of New York State and a military in a lesser proportion than yours. Our major defense, as a country, and as a population, is the logistical impossibility of containment given the terrain. It is a different equation here, we are not stupid and we are not you.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
there will be massive pressure to do better next time.
Do you think there will be a "next time"? Seems they are all in on this to me & have no plan B.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Our major defense, as a country, and as a population, is the logistical impossibility of containment given the terrain. It is a different equation here, we are not stupid and we are not you
So the plan there is, run to the hills?

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That's the MSM version of the story. I'm not saying everything the IRA did was right, but English soldiers came in and forced curfews on locals, and they threw people into internment camps without any legal proceedings. Sound familiar? The Irish who are armed today are better off than those who gave up their guns.

The English government isn't involved in organized crime? LOL... And only terrorists would want to own gold and cash instead of digital currency.

No that is the way it was, the IRA where the Mafia... they were a business. My family is full of first generation Irish. It was not a war, it was a deeply divided community fighting on religious lines it was not the comunity against the state. You can draw no comparison to the US today, you will not fight like they did or for the reasons they did. You are SOFT in compassion to those guys, many of whom were damaged and psychopathic with nothing else in thier lives. The US is giant leap from Northern Ireland, you can take no comfort from their experiences.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Do you think there will be a "next time"? Seems they are all in on this to me & have no plan B.

We are losing leadership already, yes I think we will clean house now. I am sure more of this shit is coming in future and I think we will be better prepared.... but we will see. Too early to be confident.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You need to think of the whole of the mainland USA with 25 million people... it is a totally different dynamic to the USA.