• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

AXSTONE'S FINAL WAVE (5)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
So are you saying we still have some retracing to complete here? I wouldn't be surprised!

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Top line projection could be in two minor impulse waves.

A quick run to new highs this year would pause at 2,600 correct then continue on into 2014

or a muted run up consolidation now and straight up to 3,500 area

2.jpg

Hell, this is like a ten year reunion!

:beerglass:

:bear_laugh:

Hey, I figured time was gettin close to rally the troops. There must be some long faces out there!

Good to talk the other day. :cheerful:

Cheers
Z
Ya leave some of us here to FIGHT the real battles and then ya skate back in? Freakin' Roo Chaser!! Some things never change!!

:cheerful:

welcome back

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Ya leave some of us here to FIGHT the real battles and then ya skate back in? Freakin' Roo Chaser!! Some things never change!!

:cheerful:

welcome back
I kept tellin ya! LEARN TO SURF! Go with the flow.... no point paddling up a smelly creek when ya know a monsoon is coming, much smarter to catch the clean water in the back flow.

BTW ---> YOU SMELL! :bear_laugh:

Aussie

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Hi ZED
Btw... This is my most conservative projection
I have tonned down with age :s9:
Good to hear from you Ax. The last 18 months have been boring but somehow I think the next few months and years are going to be interesting. Nice to have a new thread to discuss and monitor the market. We've all grown a little older and hopefully a little wiser in the last 6 or 7 years . . . LOL;)

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Big V today - we've seen this before . . .
This sort of pattern should be more common now IMO. I think we have the commercials selling their short positions to the hedgies, they will step back to embolden the hedgies then they will cover smart, not so strong as to scare them away. When they are done they will go long and we will see a hedgie wedgie, I reckon we have a fair chance of seeing the commercials net long for the first time since the bull began.

2c

JMO

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I reckon we have a fair chance of seeing the commercials net long for the first time since the bull began.
Years ago, I used to argue about this with Khan,

He was always freaking out about the commercials shorting the **** out of metals,

I said way back then that when the time was right, the big boys would be on the right side of the trade, nail that and ya got it,

If your hunch is right, the time draws nigh

btw, really nice to see ya Zed and AX,

all the best to you

AgAuGal

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
:signs8::36_11_6:
The brain dead algo funds where once the bullion bank's patsies, IMO they have been swapped out for the hedgies. Hedgies are smarter and harder to trap but the bullion banks have all the tools they need to skin them.

I forget who said it but its a quote of sorts....

We have 9000 hedge funds, which is great but we only have around 100 people qualified to run one!

As a group hedge funds are now a dumbed down, over leveraged, group of patsies. If it where not for the leverage they'd be amusing and harmless, with leverage they are like my toddlers wielding a shot gun.... they are gunna do some damage!

Gold Rules

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hi ZED
Btw... This is my most conservative projection
I have tonned down with age :s9:
Hey welcome back............:bear_thumb:..........:beerglass:

Looks like the time for a wild ride is apon us..........:s9:

Pull up a chair ......this is going to get ......a......interesting

d-lod

dawn
Silver Miner

Years ago, I used to argue about this with Khan,

He was always freaking out about the commercials shorting the **** out of metals,

I said way back then that when the time was right, the big boys would be on the right side of the trade, nail that and ya got it,

If your hunch is right, the time draws nigh

btw, really nice to see ya Zed and AX,

all the best to you

Is it coincidence that both AX and ZED appear and disappear together or its some manipulation?

Aussie

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Is it coincidence that both AX and ZED appear and disappear together or its some manipulation?
Yes, a dodgy coincidence . . . LOL:D

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Spooky eh?

Ax posted in the period between me asking for my account to be resurrected and Scorpio verifying then sorting it out for me!

I guess that if you watch this chit long enough and you get in sync with the market! :cheerful:

Its like a group of gals living together! Sometimes it is just not safe for anybody.... :ahhhhh:

Next thing ya know we are all mates! :cheers:

Hey look, nobody said it had to be sane! :cheerful:

DHAWK

Seeker
Seeker
WELCOME BACK AX!

:banana::cool05::party30::bowdown::s9::banana: START DA PARTY!

:bull-buddy-icon:THE WORM RULES.

untitled.JPG

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Ax, it is great to see your green arrows again, even if they might still be slightly early. Here's hoping we will all have reason to want bolder arrows with bigger fonts soon!