• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

AXSTONE'S FINAL WAVE (5)

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I cant see fundamentally why we don't bottom soon here and make a historical run to break the long term downtrend, and move much higher much faster than most expected. This will confirm the resumption of the bull market, and set the target of the all time highs of 1900.
The talk of interest rates rising is not in the cards its just that talk, this is all a head fake, we either have an accelerated inflation or a debt collapse, in both cases you need physical gold, big players are buying physical gold.
They can play with the derivatives, but the game is coming to a close for fiat currencies, I can feel it when talking with banks everyday. They are restructuring for it now.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I cant see fundamentally why we don't bottom soon here and make a historical run to break the long term downtrend, and move much higher much faster than most expected. This will confirm the resumption of the bull market, and set the target of the all time highs of 1900.
The talk of interest rates rising is not in the cards its just that talk, this is all a head fake, we either have an accelerated inflation or a debt collapse, in both cases you need physical gold, big players are buying physical gold.
They can play with the derivatives, but the game is coming to a close for fiat currencies, I can feel it when talking with banks everyday. They are restructuring for it now.
Totally agree, very well said. Especially regarding the interest rate talk. It's sad how the less informed fall for this rate talk when all the hard numbers say it's not possible. QE 4 announcement coming in December, my guess.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
axstone,
Please check out this article posted by Scorpio:
http://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/bob-moriarty-i-am-ready-to-buy-silver-at-16.119945/

Bob Moriarty expects another couple weeks of declines even says "I want to see gold down at $1150-$1200 and silver at $15-$16. I am ready to buy silver at $16."

Is this your expectations/timeline as well?
I hope you're not sitting and waiting for 16 to buy when we've just seen 17.20, the low end of the institutional demand zone. Even if 16 happens. 16 vs 17.20 with premiums you pay the same. Then think about axstone's 1900 comment. Where will silver be then? Will you care if you paid the same price with premiums at 16 vs 17.20 when that day comes?

Sorry axstone, don't mean to disrupt your thread. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Last edited:

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
"Sorry axstone, don't mean to disrupt your thread. Thanks for sharing your thoughts."

Not at all..

One of the lessons Jim Sinclair taught me about corrections (taught all that read his site and comprehended) was ask yourself where was the next big money to be made was. he used angels, magnets, targets fib projections.
You look where the next bullish projection is lock your sites on it and don't let go, don't sway in your opinion by a harry dent article or the like. know it will materialize and sell 1/3 of your position in that range! Dollar cost averaging or stacking will work too ..LOL
My next sell range is 1600, CDN 1900 (1/3 of new money I put into this range)

reactions and projections.png

Last edited:

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
The three conflicting 'speed line' sets that I have on one of my monthly charts. IMO that 1500-50 area is the final frontier, over that the market will stop arguing the toss and focus on dip buying and profit taking.

2c

JMO.

AU-M-20170324.png

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
So the numbered points represent the subwaves within the wave 5 you are referring to?
Must do, 5 points, 3 up moves 2 down moves... doesn't really look big enough to me. Though my targets are modest in comparison to the 10 to 50K crowd!

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Must do, 5 points, 3 up moves 2 down moves... doesn't really look big enough to me. Though my targets are modest in comparison to the 10 to 50K crowd!
Right. Three waves are usually bigger than 1 waves. also in precious metals 5 waves are often the largest. Certainly could be the way ax has it labeled, but if so we have a looooonnngg way to go. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :idea:

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I was showing we are starting a minor impulse wave within intermediate impulse wave. I have no idea where the top of wave 3 is.. Zed is probably right its much higher than where I dropped it on the chart

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
This recent strength is better than I had expected. With luck 1300 will hold on any pull back and a pull back still looks due. To be honest I won't be relaxed about it until we exceed, and hold, point one on that chart. So far so good but this could still remain a frustrating consolidation period for some time.

Still finding the action in the crypto-currencies fascinating. To me they indicate the true state of the fundamental drivers that move the gold market. I'm watching the car market with interest, seems to be pointing to a bit of a catastrophe. That along with the bloodletting that's going on in retail make it hard to imagine this having any sort of Goldilocks ending.

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
This recent strength is better than I had expected. With luck 1300 will hold on any pull back and a pull back still looks due. To be honest I won't be relaxed about it until we exceed, and hold, point one on that chart. So far so good but this could still remain a frustrating consolidation period for some time.

Still finding the action in the crypto-currencies fascinating. To me they indicate the true state of the fundamental drivers that move the gold market. I'm watching the car market with interest, seems to be pointing to a bit of a catastrophe. That along with the bloodletting that's going on in retail make it hard to imagine this having any sort of Goldilocks ending.

ZED SAID:
This recent strength is better than I had expected

AX says:
ITs 2017, Better than you expected LMAO

ZED SAID:
Still finding the action in the crypto-currencies fascinating

AX says:
LMAO