• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

AXSTONE'S FINAL WAVE (5)

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
ZED SAID:
This recent strength is better than I had expected

AX says:
ITs 2017, Better than you expected LMAO

ZED SAID:
Still finding the action in the crypto-currencies fascinating

AX says:
LMAO
You still can't help yourself can you?

G3 is over at GS Chat if you really want to get it out of your system, he still has some bile for you!

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
That black lower trend line must not be breached to the downside.
We need 1400 to confirm the 5th wave is still on track (mania wave is underway in the paper market).
1400 would signify a bull trend with a higher high from the previous 1360 area

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
That black lower trend line must not be breached to the downside.
We need 1400 to confirm the 5th wave is still on track (mania wave is underway in the paper market).
1400 would signify a bull trend with a higher high from the previous 1360 area
Looking good atm imo. The recent COT report showed commercials and specs starting to trade positions again, which could mean that the current move down is running out of steam. we c

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Radical!

I'm skeptical of this kind of a moonshot. Also, I wouldn't mind if it unfolded a bit slower. I'm still in the accumulation phase. :exercise:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
#metoo!

perry

I wonder what's driving the dollars downturn? Maybe DJT is making the foreign leaders squeamish about the USD. If the dollar falls and oil pops up, that will put a lid on job creation for a while.
My speculation has to be in a form of cryptocurrency. It may have been the worst mistake of mankind to introduce cryptocurrency in the first place. What I am about to see is that some countries are banning cryptocurrency and they start coming up with a new form of payment outside of USD control. Any time that USD loses appeal it declines. American cryptocurrency has USD appeal and time will tell if they failed economics.

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
2011 The Dollar was in big trouble, it was also very extended
I think the Dollar was due for a natural bounce, but the Intervention kicked into high gear,
the world was not ready for a change in world reserve currency.
Jim Rogers said it best there will be a rush to US dollars for the wrong reason and I think this kicked the dollar up past a long term down trend
and caused a short squeeze AKA a bull Trap in the Dollar
China and everyone else has now come up with an alternative strategy for the world reserve currency and I think we are seeing it unfold.
Lets see what happens

FROM JIM ROGERS INTERVIEW.. 2011

Jim why are you long the dollar?

Rogers: I am long the dollar because of all of the chaos going on around the world and because people dumped the dollar. There was lots of selling. Everybody is bearish on the dollar including me. I am the biggest bear in the world on the dollar but when I saw everybody too bearish, I bought dollars. There is this chaos and I am afraid there is going to be more flight capital. People see the dollar as a safe haven. It's not a safe haven. But since it's still in people's mind that's why I still own the dollar. But when people start getting exuberant about the dollar, if they do, I'll sell my dollars and I may never own the dollar again.

intervention.jpg

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
2011 The Dollar was in big trouble, it was also very extended
I think the Dollar was due for a natural bounce, but the Intervention kicked into high gear,
the world was not ready for a change in world reserve currency.
Jim Rogers said it best there will be a rush to US dollars for the wrong reason and I think this kicked the dollar up past a long term down trend
and caused a short squeeze AKA a bull Trap in the Dollar
China and everyone else has now come up with an alternative strategy for the world reserve currency and I think we are seeing it unfold.
Lets see what happens

FROM JIM ROGERS INTERVIEW.. 2011

Jim why are you long the dollar?

Rogers: I am long the dollar because of all of the chaos going on around the world and because people dumped the dollar. There was lots of selling. Everybody is bearish on the dollar including me. I am the biggest bear in the world on the dollar but when I saw everybody too bearish, I bought dollars. There is this chaos and I am afraid there is going to be more flight capital. People see the dollar as a safe haven. It's not a safe haven. But since it's still in people's mind that's why I still own the dollar. But when people start getting exuberant about the dollar, if they do, I'll sell my dollars and I may never own the dollar again.

View attachment 97243
So the spike in gold wasn't necessarily due to it's speculative value, but rather a combination of that and the crashing dollar....

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Still looks like a wave iii is in progress
I dunno, subwave iii would be part of wave d, which makes it pretty big and long in comparison to wave b. Also, are you expecting gold to fall significantly as part of a medium term outlook wave e?

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I dunno, subwave iii would be part of wave d, which makes it pretty big and long in comparison to wave b. Also, are you expecting gold to fall significantly as part of a medium term outlook wave e?
Could see 1250 before 1600 who knows

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
10,000 GOLD --
" That's just simple math -
That's not some made up number. That number is actually fairly easy to calculate"

https://www.moneymetals.com/podcasts/2018/01/19/next-financial-crisis-prediction-001381

JIM RICKARDS....

It's ease relative to expectations. That's what's going to happen later this year. All of a sudden, this headwind's going to turn into a tailwind and gold's going to get an even bigger boost. I see it going to $1,400 over the course of this year, perhaps higher. My long-term forecast for gold, of course, is $10,000 an ounce, but that's ... and I'm not backing away from that. That's just simple math. That's the implied noninflationary price of gold if you need to use gold to restore confidence in a monetary system in a financial panic or liquidity crisis where people have lost confidence. That's not some made up number. That number is actually fairly easy to calculate, but you don't go there overnight. You got to get to $2,000 and $5,000 before you get to $10,000.

I think right now, we're in a new bull market. It's going to run for years. We've got that momentum. We’re off the bottom, but people are always most discouraged at the bottom, right? Well, that's the time you should buy. It's just human nature. I'm not faulting anyone. I'm not criticizing anyone, it's just human nature to say, "Oh man, I'm so beaten down. I'm so sick of this. I'm so tired of this." Well, that's usually the time to buy and guess what, it is.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
10,000 GOLD --
" That's just simple math -
That's not some made up number. That number is actually fairly easy to calculate"
I'm hoping but I think I'll die of old age waiting.

:gold: