• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

AXSTONE'S FINAL WAVE (5)

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
bafoon.png

It was fun watching James Turks expression while Roy (discovers gold) LOL
No doubt Roy is a genius , just found it funny

Last edited:

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
These Gold cartel guys are tricky. Lol
Ya they can definitely leave marks, but I'm hoping that a healthy wash out will lead the way back up and through 1360 with 1400 in sight.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
any point and figures?

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
You are now at a 50% retracement from 1365 to 1305 = 60 times .5 = 30
1305 + 30 = 1335

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
We will see what ax says - I'm thinking maybe the implication is that a run up is is impending.

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
There was nothing that looked bullish on the gold chart to me the other day,
I was expecting the Cartel to gun for the classic neck line of the head n shoulder pattern
and take gold down to the 1280 area in a waterfall washout..

Something is definitely changing in the trading action lately, there have been a lot of outside day reversals to the upside.

I have no idea how or why its changing but it is.

woops.png

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
There was nothing that looked bullish on the gold chart to me the other day,
I was expecting the Cartel to gun for the classic neck line of the head n shoulder pattern
and take gold down to the 1280 area in a waterfall washout..

Something is definitely changing in the trading action lately, there have been a lot of outside day reversals to the upside.

I have no idea how or why its changing but it is.

View attachment 99361
Maybe the gold market manipulators are buying in anticipating the new gold-backed Yuan?

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
There is no question the gold banks make all the money in both directions, they made the most money
on the way up from 2001 to 2011, and made the most on the way down to 1050. why wouldnt they , they are insiders
so have they flipped the algorithms here and make the most mone on suprise upside moves.. I think thats what happening
the bearish formations in the middle of them with no warning will flip to the upside.

the Fundamentals are the fundamentals, meaning is it because gold backed everything is coming, probably

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
http://silverseek.com/commentary/no-manipulation-after-all-17103

What if I told you that the same single dominate futures market short seller had spent the last seven years, in addition to maintaining its perfect paper trading as the largest short seller of all, also acquiring a massive physical hoard of the same commodity? And get this – this same paper market dominator had managed to acquire the largest physical stock pile in history of this same commodity.

Theodore Butler

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
If i see a move to 18.50 and then 21 within the next 6 months in silver I will have my confirmation

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
http://silverseek.com/commentary/no-manipulation-after-all-17103

What if I told you that the same single dominate futures market short seller had spent the last seven years, in addition to maintaining its perfect paper trading as the largest short seller of all, also acquiring a massive physical hoard of the same commodity? And get this – this same paper market dominator had managed to acquire the largest physical stock pile in history of this same commodity.

Theodore Butler
ANYONE having a perfect trading record is doing something illegal.