• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

AXSTONE'S FINAL WAVE (5)

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It was very difficult to convince the majority of people we were still in a bull market in 2015 when in hindsight will look like a very good time to have added to gold
If I had bought PMs, I wouldn't post it on the internet. Unfortunately, I didn't. ;)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
If I had bought PMs, I wouldn't post it on the internet. Unfortunately, I didn't. ;)
Other than some jewelry and gold crowns... I sold at the top. Buy low, sell high is my motto...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Every day is interesting in this market...
Yeah but Friday was really interesting. Not only did we break up and out of the $1280-90 purgatory we had been treading water and threatening to break down in all January, but we sliced right through $1300 in late afternoon Globex trading. Got some help from dollar weakness on the heels of jawboning about the Fed backpedaling from their previously hawkish stance. If we get some follow through here it is game on for the PMs.

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I say interesting, because we will find out how much defense is available to fight the 1300 level, historically there is rarely any follow through on a move like this through strong technicals. Let's see what ammo they have to defend the 1300 level, one of these days they will be embarrassingly over run. Maybe Monday !!

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
No offence to John Williams, but his work is worthless, Dark money patches all problems those connected to the Treasury want fixed or plugged changes everything. Until they cant do that anymore because the dollar loses significant value ie Jim Sinclairs first reset, his numbers mean nothing.

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Hey always has, I first listened to him on Jim Puplava around 2005 or so, He always thought hyperinflation was the end result, but so did a lot of economists after 1971.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hey always has, I first listened to him on Jim Puplava around 2005 or so, He always thought hyperinflation was the end result, but so did a lot of economists after 1971.
Never too late for hyper-inflation. Looks hyper already.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Maybe, buy they are still able to suppress the price of gold.
The questions are: how long could they do it, and, how long will they want to do it?
Long enough to let you keep stacking until they can't/don't want to any more.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Long enough to let you keep stacking until they can't/don't want to any more.
Yes.
Good post.
But what is your guess on when that will happen?
My guess: 95% chance before 2025.
Maybe they will decide to let it happen after the 2020 election.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yes.
Good post.
But what is your guess on when that will happen?
My guess: 95% chance before 2025.
Maybe they will decide to let it happen after the 2020 election.
I’ll be honest with you I don’t think I know enough to make a truly educated guess about that. I have been along for the ride since before the 2011 run up and I have been saying ‘this time it’s different ‘for years now. I will say that I recognized the bottom in late 2015 and I do believe we are in a bull market now. What I don’t know is how plentiful the resources of TPTB are and how bad and for how long they will want to suppress the metals. Many moving parts. I think it is possible that things could start to break loose before the 2020 election and I certainly think your timeline is reasonable. I’m mostly grateful that I still have my health and the ability to earn a living for myself and my family. I will attempt to continue to do so for as long as I can/as long as is necessary. As to the rest of it - pull up a seat, pop some popcorn, and enjoy the show.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Excellent post.
Let me state the fairly obvious:
Gold is an unusual investment. If inflation is 10%, gold will probably go up 10%. But since the price is being suppressed--at a cost to the suppressers--you may not see the increase, in terms of FRNs, until some future time.

I’ll be honest with you I don’t think I know enough to make a truly educated guess about that. I have been along for the ride since before the 2011 run up and I have been saying ‘this time it’s different ‘for years now. I will say that I recognized the bottom in late 2015 and I do believe we are in a bull market now. What I don’t know is how plentiful the resources of TPTB are and how bad and for how long they will want to suppress the metals. Many moving parts. I think it is possible that things could start to break loose before the 2020 election and I certainly think your timeline is reasonable. I’m mostly grateful that I still have my health and the ability to earn a living for myself and my family. I will attempt to continue to do so for as long as I can/as long as is necessary. As to the rest of it - pull up a seat, pop some popcorn, and enjoy the show.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Excellent post.
Let me state the fairly obvious:
Gold is an unusual investment. If inflation is 10%, gold will probably go up 10%. But since the price is being suppressed--at a cost to the suppressers--you may not see the increase, in terms of FRNs, until some future time.
It has been helpful for me to think of gold not as an investment but a store of wealth. If you have faith in 5000 years of human civilization using gold as a monetary metal than hopefully you can keep the faith that come what may through the current thicket of political and financial BS gold will stay the course.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I think there's a reason China, Russia, and many more countries are buying gold by the TON! They know something we don't and they ain't talking...but buying that much on a continuous basis speaks volume.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I think there's a reason China, Russia, and many more countries are buying gold by the TON! They know something we don't and they ain't talking...but buying that much on a continuous basis speaks volume.

Always watch what they do, not what they say. The elite owners of the world have it in their interest to drag this out as long as possible, to keep buying up resources and assets for as long as possible. A change could take place when these elite forces begin to see that their "extractions" making the haves have more and the have-nots have less, are no longer sustainable because they're now competing with each other too much (unable to manipulate prices as much) and abuse of lower, middle and working classes isn't bringing in wealth for them nearly as much, and that these trends persist and get stronger.

At that point, is when the reset is likely to take place and the longer this plays out the bigger the reset will be. If that reset were to take place in the next few years then I imagine most of the world reserve currencies will still remain and gold will get repriced in 5 figures. If things drag out into the 2030's or beyond (which I expect they will) then the reset is likely to see a more drastic form of reset and gold to 6 figures or more. Or possibly WWIII, tyranny and slavery.

At this point it is mere speculation, but with the majority of the workers around the world using clad and unable to own guns, I would be quite pessimistic as to some form of "good" outcome for the average working class person.

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I seem to remember years ago thinking Gold Breaking out in EUROS would be significant to breaking the COMEX, or be close to a failure to deliver moment.
time will tell,

euro gold.JPG

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
If it should get broken, how far do you think it will advance?/Where do you think it will end up?

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I do have targets, magnets if you will (borrowing from JS's terminology)

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
This is interesting too, if what I have heard for the move is true (implications could be wild), I havent been satisfied yet with the answers.

minute chart trx.png

tnx daily.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Sinclair sent this email out on the day it popped @ noon. Maund also recommended it in January when it doubled.

QE to Infinity, followed by Gold balancing the balance sheets of the sovereign balance sheet disasters. Just as there is no tool other than QE to feign financial solvency, there is no tool to balance the balance sheet of the offending entities other than Gold. It is just that simple. --Jim Sinclair

TANZANIAN ROYALTY EXPLORATION Update...
March 17, 2019
by Clive Maund

Tanzanian Royalty is a good performer technically and we have traded it well, buying it on the 20th January, scaling back positions when it got very overbought on 29th January, bought back what we'd sold at a better price on the 8th February, scaled back positions again on the 15th Feb. after another rally, and bought it back after another dip on 22nd Feb. As you will see on its latest 3-month chart shown below. We could have done what we did on two prior occasions and sold some at the late February peak and bought back on the dip to the lower boundary of the range about a week ago, but we never got round to it, and also because there is an increasing risk that such aggressive trading will result in missing "The Big One" which is where it breaks out of the top of the pattern to commence its next upleg.

Speaking of upside breakouts, Tanzanian Royalty now looks about ready to break out of this trading range and embark on the next upleg, which is likely to be big and could be huge if the deep drill rig now working its way through the planned open pit at Buckreef to probe what lies beneath strikes it rich - if it does we could be looking at a world class gold mine here, and at a time when the long sector malaise is coming to an end. The technical chart setup looks very positive indeed as we can see on the range of charts presented below. The upward skew of the current trading range makes it a very bullish "Running Flag", an interpretation that is supported by the now strongly bullish volume pattern, with volume having ebbed away to a low level as the Flag pattern approaches completion. The duration of this Flag has allowed the overbought condition of various oscillators resulting from the spike higher in January (which we rode) to almost fully unwind, and the rising 50-day moving average to almost catch up with the price, which means that the stock is "gassed up" for the next run.

The 6-month chart allows us to view a less cluttered picture over a timeframe twice as long, and enables us to look at additional indicators like the Accumulation line and On-balance Volume line added to this chart. They look OK with the latter indicator being the strongest of the two.

On the 4-year chart we gain a broader perspective and you can see why we were wary of a deeper correction in recent weeks - the strong upleg in January stalled out exactly where one would expect, at the resistance at the 2018 highs, which is why we sold almost half of our position very close to the top. Clearly there was a risk of a deeper reaction than we have seen so far, but the strong and rapidly improving fundamentals of the company didn't let that happen, and recent technical action in the stock suggests that it is consolidating here ahead of another strong run - and once it gets above this resistance it will be in position for a really big move and the scenario where the deep drill strikes it rich and the stock skyrockets is very much "on the table" technically.

The conclusion is that Tanzanian Royalty is a very strong buy here and therefore, of course, we stay long, and it is considered to be in order to add to positions and go overweight on this one. The cherry on the cake is that it is currently near to the bottom of the consolidation pattern and so at an excellent entry point.

It is worth viewing the company's recent presentation at the Toronto Marriott given by Jim Sinclair and Ulrich Rath, which may be accessed either on the Tanzanian Royalty Homepage or on JSMineset where it was posted on 14th March. The following pictures from the presentation have been added to this article later on the 21st. Note that clicking on each picture will popup a larger and possibly clearer version...

The following 6-month chart for the stock is an updated version of the one shown above. On it we see that we appear to have caught another low within the trading range about a week ago, as it has since risen up close to the breakout line which is at about 68 cents, and it is believed to be well positioned for the next upleg, as we see that the earlier overbought condition (MACD) has unwound with the MACD on the point of crossing its moving average, the 50-day moving average has largely closed the gap with the price, and this at a time when the Fed has publicly withdrawn support for the dollar by stating that it won't raise rates again this year, a stance which is likely to spark a gold breakout above $1400 before long, that needless to say will drive the better gold stocks like this much higher.

Tanzanian Royalty website

Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation, TRX, TNX.TSX, closed at $0.59, C$0.76 on 15th March 19.

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
What may be intersting behind the scenes if it come out there were desperate to cover naked shorts, Particularly if the rumor is true multiple brokerage firms were calling large share holders to borrow their shares. How many naked shorts are floating out there?
Now because of your trendline break to the upside, the algorithms generate buy signals and short covering signals. now they manually operate the phones.. how funny

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I dont like the price action on MUX.
although pop above 2 soon it becomes attractive to me
2.80 even more so.
mux.JPG

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
What may be intersting behind the scenes if it come out there were desperate to cover naked shorts, Particularly if the rumor is true multiple brokerage firms were calling large share holders to borrow their shares. How many naked shorts are floating out there?
Now because of your trendline break to the upside, the algorithms generate buy signals and short covering signals. now they manually operate the phones.. how funny
So what you are saying is that naked shorts are pushing TRX? I know there are naked shorts - been that way for some time. There's also that gap at the first lift off. Do gaps typically 'fill' as believed, or is that a wives tale??

I could see hopping aboard (chasing this train) and getting whacked when the excitement wears off.

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
A. I am not saying naked shorts are pushing up TRX, I have no way of confirming. (naked shares are naked)
B. It is true most gaps get filled, but not always.
C. You have a good point. no guarentee TRX doesnt go back to .35 cents a share or lower.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
A. I am not saying naked shorts are pushing up TRX, I have no way of confirming. (naked shares are naked)
Listening to the weekly JSMineset youtube and they confirmed it is short covering pushing TRX.

B. It is true most gaps get filled, but not always.
Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 12.22.30 PM.png

Last edited: