• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

AXSTONE'S FINAL WAVE (5)

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The 1H gold chart looks to be generating a high-level consolidation (a flag formation). If this resolves with a break upward the target is in the 1425 area.

AU-1H-20190619-1.png

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If silver breaks up over it's down trend next week gold should get a further bump. It is possible there is some juice left there!

Nah... $450 DENT WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! mutha phucker.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
$200 PRECHTER RULES!!!!!

:dduck:

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Pandora's Box is silver above 16, changes everything in my opinion. Cements Hyperinflation in progress, YIKES

silver step one.JPG

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Pandora's Box is silver above 16, changes everything in my opinion. Cements Hyperinflation in progress, YIKES

View attachment 134321
My Wild A$$ Guess is that the banksters would dump an unlimited amount of paper shorts into the futures market in a do or die effort to prevent the paper price from approaching approximately $16.25. The last thing they want is silver making a higher high in a metals bull market.

SILVER_zoom.jpg

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
My Wild A$$ Guess is that the banksters would dump an unlimited amount of paper shorts into the futures market in a do or die effort to prevent the paper price from approaching approximately $16.25. The last thing they want is silver making a higher high in a metals bull market.
Hasnt JPM being doing that?? "dump an unlimited amount of paper shorts into the futures market in a do or die effort to prevent the paper price from approaching approximately $16.25"

http://silverseek.com/commentary/why-jpmorgan-above-law-17674

butler.JPG

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hasnt JPM being doing that?? "dump an unlimited amount of paper shorts into the futures market in a do or die effort to prevent the paper price from approaching approximately $16.25"

http://silverseek.com/commentary/why-jpmorgan-above-law-17674

View attachment 134330
This is true. Gold may wind up being the lynchpin that blows silver up through Pandora's box. If gold keeps rising and silver stays surpressed the GSR keeps stretching. It is already at ridiculous levels. At some point people wake up and it snaps.

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Hasnt JPM being doing that??
No, the banksters have not been dumping an unlimited number of paper shorts to press silver to new lows below $14. My guess is that there is not as much profit in selling silver short at these low prices, and there is a huge amount of risk, so the banksters are content to simply hold prices in the $14 - $16 range. A breakout to a higher high however would accelerate the risk of much higher prices, and I think the banksters would substantially increase the number of paper shorts if that is needed to prevent silver from closing above $16.25.

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The most accurate long-term predictions ever on time and price in the gold community. Right again, timing wise, since 1968.

“Gold price predicted, many months ago, to start mid November 2019 break of $1400, even if interday, to $50,000 in second quarter of 2025” – Jim Sinclair

Jim Sinclair
Executive Chairman
j.sinclair@tangoldcorp.com

www.jsmineset.com

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The most accurate long-term predictions ever on time and price in the gold community. Right again, timing wise, since 1968.

“Gold price predicted, many months ago, to start mid November 2019 break of $1400, even if interday, to $50,000 in second quarter of 2025” – Jim Sinclair

Jim Sinclair
Executive Chairman
j.sinclair@tangoldcorp.com

www.jsmineset.com
Few thoughts...

1. Good to see you around Ax. Your inputs/expertise are greatly, GREATLY appreciated!!
2. $14 silver is BEDROCK. We will not see a closing of significance below it (weekly/monthly/quarterly). I have said that for years and it still holds valid.
3. If Sinclair is right about $50K gold...we are all gonna have much bigger problems to worry about. And gold/silver "may" be of help at that time...and I say "may" because we might have bigger problems to deal with...like keeping from getting killed - or starving to death....

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Hey Straw
I have always been here poking around, but there hasnt been a technical move on the bull side that was worth commenting about

I dont think things will be that bad actually
I think the market has been so distorted that 10,000 gold like 20,000 bitcoin could happen tomorrow without any difference in any other asset price

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
No worries Zed, I just popped it check on your sentiment. Carry on.
You will never work that out from my posting. That's by design. A private dick should be more streetwise than that!

:dduck:

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I think I will yield to Jim on this, what is a futures contract worth if it cant perform?
Answer is 0
Never say never to sub 14 Silver futures contracts

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
You know, I love it when the "fair weather sailors" show up... LOL.

I think the market has been so distorted that 10,000 gold like 20,000 bitcoin could happen tomorrow without any difference in any other asset price
That is just not possible on any planet!

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction regardless of the force driving that action. Every dollar that didn't "go for gold" went elsewhere so any reversal of fortune, for whatever reason, will have an equal and opposite impact on other asset classes.

Anywhooo... gold has done good work and is attracting more broad-based support but, in the absence of a catalytic event, there is more work to do to convince the more conservative money that this move is on solid ground. Bull markets "climb a wall of worry", when that wall has disappeared and the world is cocksure then we need to really worry.

So... we all love gold but..... pedals go down , up, down, up ==> forward motion. Riding that push bike dressed in gold! What's not to like?

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
You know, I love it when the "fair weather sailors" show up... LOL.

That is just not possible on any planet!

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction regardless of the force driving that action. Every dollar that didn't "go for gold" went elsewhere so any reversal of fortune, for whatever reason, will have an equal and opposite impact on other asset classes.

Anywhooo... gold has done good work and is attracting more broad-based support but, in the absence of a catalytic event, there is more work to do to convince the more conservative money that this move is on solid ground. Bull markets "climb a wall of worry", when that wall has disappeared and the world is cocksure then we need to really worry.

So... we all love gold but..... pedals go down , up, down, up ==> forward motion. Riding that push bike dressed in gold! What's not to like?

Lol, and you know what's possible because???.....

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I think I will yield to Jim on this, what is a futures contract worth if it cant perform?
Practically the system has never required them to perform in a physical sense and they were never designed to. However, they are a part of physical pricing for now. Personally, I'd sooner see all futures gone and CFD's traded instead but for some reason CFD's were (maybe still are) banned in the USA.

https://www.contracts-for-difference.com/USA-restrictions.html

You have to ask yourself why? ... and in doing that you understand the true nature of a futures contract.

Diabolically clever by design but none the less a fact of life until they are not.

Last edited:

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Lol, and you know what's possible because???.....
Analysis, logic and reason.

Gold goes to 10K, so where does the money come from? Another asset class, which by definition must fall. Gold is a part of a complex system, alter any part of that system and the change will be reflected elsewhere, that can't not happen. To expect anything in the system to move unilaterally is naive, it doesn't and can't work that way.

The analyst that works in a vacuum always fails.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1. Good to see you around Ax. Your inputs/expertise are greatly, GREATLY appreciated!!
meh... he is a sentiment indicator.

These emotional thinkers can't help but be anything else.

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Analysis, logic and reason.
Zed,
Analysis , logic and reason means nothing to me - all is faulty with incorrect data and old paradigm
Fantasy will become reality....

Sinclair will be correct
50,000 bid - 50,000 ask, what do you want to do?

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Stop it! I hate it when mommy and daddy fight.....
Reason meets emotion!

ahhhhhhh... the joys of married life.

I wonder where goldbuggerer is posting these days? Man did he pour gas on the fire... LOL.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Analysis , logic and reason means nothing to me
Yes I know. Sadly this has always appeared to be true.

all is faulty with incorrect data and old paradigm
You have to be able to demonstrate why that is true, just believing it doesn't make it so.

I've engaged in the process of reasoning my position out on these forums only to find a flaw in my logic and I have modified my ideas as a result. It is rarely the flaw that my debating opponent thinks exists but none the less the process has been useful.

I'd encourage you to reason through your position, I've no doubt that if you engage in the process you will modify your ideas and get out of the dogma trap.

Apply some intellectual rigor, don't be lazy. In the end, your lazy approach will cost you big $$$$$

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Its all over but the shouting
It will never end, it will always change and it will never be quite the same. This is the human condition, it is a journey, not a destination.

Now grasshopper, what about some reason and evidence?

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
No, the banksters have not been dumping an unlimited number of paper shorts to press silver to new lows below $14. My guess is that there is not as much profit in selling silver short at these low prices, and there is a huge amount of risk, so the banksters are content to simply hold prices in the $14 - $16 range. A breakout to a higher high however would accelerate the risk of much higher prices, and I think the banksters would substantially increase the number of paper shorts if that is needed to prevent silver from closing above $16.25.
It's a confidence game of pass the parcel. The players are competitive. The gold world has a habit of thinking of them as some amorphous blob when in fact they are playing each other as much as anyone else. When you run out of suckers the game shifts, I think we may be running low on suckers.

The thing with silver is that those left carrying the baby have a 20lb'er on their hands.

It's doable until it isn't, then you want a real backstop... hey wait, isn't that what JPM have....?! The others, well, there just could be casualties.

Given enough money and a compliant regulator it would be damn hard to lose this game. As for the pretenders to the crown, they are useful idiots skating on thinner ice than they realize... don't slow down, it could get chilly!

The last rally to $48 was quite orderly, all things considered, pro's were at work there. I expect some disorder when the market shifts for real, limits hit, players lost etc...

This will be fun to watch.... one day.

Last edited:

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Hey Straw
Well, keep in kind, there are only about 17.8 million bitcoins in existence at the moment, and at $20K a pop, we're talking about a total of $356 billion. If all above ground gold went to $10k toz, we're talking about $61 trillion worth of gold (about 170 times bigger than $20k btc).

Last edited: