• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

AXSTONE'S FINAL WAVE (5)

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Dont see $6 monthly gains in silver very often...

And look at that base that it launched off of...

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Still a decent number of contracts needing to be closed in July Silver, ***could*** be delivery issues. Waiting for today's OI number to come out.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I see you survived that troll's shark attack? "I am the real axstone, there are no imposters!" Down goes THE ZED, fighting all the way like a wounded squid.

Came here to replay it (and read Armstrongs blog free of charge), but I see scorp already removed the carcass. dang it.

That troll attack definitely belongs in a highlight reel. :popcorn: (I actually spotted the troll in another thread and led him over here, but never dreamed he would clamp on ur leg that hard, hahahahahahahaaaa)
Yeah, right. If you say so.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Yeah but I think the USDX will rally out of here and that's a bad thing for the broader market.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Yeah but I think the USDX will rally out of here and that's a bad thing for the broader market.
What's going to cause the rally?

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
So what

Stick all fiat money in a basket, and watch it fall to the ocean floor while gold floats on top.
I could care less which Fiat hits the ocean floor the last.

Last man standing, gold and silver

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
What's going to cause the rally?
Flight to safety, risk off trade. Basically the synthetic USD short unwinding again. That is what will drive it, I have been saying for years the USD melts up before it breaks down. When it melts up that is what will finally break the system. I believe that idea a long time before reading Armstrong's take on it but he basically says the same thing albeit more succinctly and knowledgeably. For now the Euro zone is the big disaster and that is what will fuel this next run IMO.

So what

Stick all fiat money in a basket, and watch it fall to the ocean floor while gold floats on top.
I could care less which Fiat hits the ocean floor the last.

Last man standing, gold and silver
Ax, I really don't get the whole dollar sucks, gold rules thing they don't have to be as inversely correlated as the dogmatic crew believe. I think that for a while we will see the USD rally WITH gold which for you and me (in commodity currencies) is about as sweet as it gets! I would argue that the USD going up with gold is a logical part of it breaking down and ultimately losing reserve status. IMO there is still quite a lot of time in that process, maybe 2032 or so by Armstrong's cycles. Still, in the mean time gold should do increasingly well... BUT I do think we will see one more multi year "gut check" prior to the end. It will be shorter than this last one but just as painful. For now we party for maybe another 12 to 18 months... my target is still 4300 to 5400, as it has been for ages!

JM researched O.

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I am sure its no secret , I have been brainwashed by Jim Sinclair, i think its faster and higher. I take him very seriously.
Screenshot_20200802-074958_Chrome.jpg

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I am sure its no secret , I have been brainwashed by Jim Sinclair, i think its faster and higher. I take him very seriously.
View attachment 174982
I had not seen him put a date on it.

I dunno what 50K implies about the world's state, I can only guess it will not be very good. I will know very early on if my target is wrong! We should blast past 5K easy next year if 50K is on the cards. 50K to me, implies no more fully functioning USA, which means?! A peaceful world? What a power vacuum that would be.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I had not seen him put a date on it.

I dunno what 50K implies about the world's state, I can only guess it will not be very good. I will know very early on if my target is wrong! We should blast past 5K easy next year if 50K is on the cards. 50K to me, implies no more fully functioning USA, which means?! A peaceful world? What a power vacuum that would be.
I am fully of the opinion now that the US will break apart before 2032, quite possibly sooner.

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I have been a sleep for 100 years, what happened in the U.S??

A Republic, If You Can Keep It

← “All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing…”
“Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.” George Bernard Shaw →
MARCH 15, 2009 · 3:56 AM
↓ Jump to Comments
“The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve, nor will he ever receive, either.” Benjamin Franklin
Freedom. A word that should invoke a feeling of reverence among every citizen of this great Nation. We are a free people. We are a country founded upon the belief that men are “endowed with certain inalienable rights”. We are free to live our lives by our own conscience, and we are free to become great. God intended it this way, indeed Gods greatest gift to mankind is free agency or the ability to choose for ourselves, the ability to be in control of our own existence. David O McKay, a religious leader and prophet of the LDS Church, said:

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I am fully of the opinion now that the US will break apart before 2032, quite possibly sooner.
The power vacuum will lead to greater global insablity. It could well be a harsh time on the ground for people like us.

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
WAVE 5 May be long

Gold derivatives have definitely distorted time line and pattern

yikes.jpg

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Pure Gamble, anyone have thoughts on SBR in Russia
In this climate I'm staying within my borders... paranoid maybe but I've been shafted OS in good times.

Last edited:

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Why would SBR be a particularly good hyperinflation indicator - as opposed to AG or SVM for example?

Thanks
You must be new here :welcome:

I ramble a lot, and have wild ideas of grandiose (delusional at times) pay no attention. .

My wild theory is one of leverage, a High grade, High cost , remote silver deposit, should have higher leverage to the silver price

This company needs a rapidly rising silver price to survive by conventional balance sheet means

(LOTS COULD CHANGE this signal - nationalization etc ..change of ownership, I have no idea etc etc)

DO NOT BUY !!!

DO NOT BUY !!!

DO NOT BUY !!!

Last edited:

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Seeker
You must be new here :welcome:

I ramble a lot, and have wild ideas of grandiose (delusional at times) pay no attention. .

My wild theory is one of leverage, a High grade, High cost , remote silver deposit, should have higher leverage to the silver price

This company needs a rapidly rising silver price to survive by conventional balance sheet means

(LOTS COULD CHANGE this signal - nationalization etc ..change of ownership, I have no idea etc etc)

DO NOT BUY !!!

DO NOT BUY !!!

DO NOT BUY !!!
OK - makes sense - or sort of makes sense. I get the high cost = leverage relationship. I can't quite see
(1) why the remote location should matter at all, except inasmuchas it impacts the cost
(2) why the grade matters all that much either, although if it implies that more silver (as a percentage of the total mine) can be taken out in a short period then I can see how that might have an impact.

However - what I do take away is that maybe this is a great buy. Only not the stock, but out of the money call options (assuming there even are options traded on this stock). This seems like a perfect Taleb style - put a tiny portion of your portfolio into investments that will yield a huge return if something seemingly unlikely were to happen - investment.

PS Thanks for the welcome. Not really exactly new - I've been around since the first iteration of the site, but maybe I've never posted on your thread, although I have read parts of it often enough over the years.

Last edited:

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
When that works it will work spectacularly... when it works. Bottom draw lotto tickets!

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Few observations today,
I love analyzing fraudulent paper corrections

1: This gap has been dying to be filled for days now

gld gaps.PNG

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Windows Example – Gaps as Support and Resistance The chart below of eBay (EBAY)
stock shows the gap up acting as support for prices.
WindowsEBAY.gif

Often after a gap, prices will do what is referred to as "fill the gap". This occurs quite often. Think of a gap as a hole in the price chart that needs to be filled back in. Another occurrence with gaps is that once gaps are filled, the gap tends to reverse direction and continue its way in the direction of the gap (for example, in the chart above of eBay, back upwards).

The example of eBay (EBAY) above shows the gap acting as support. Traders and traders see anything below the gap as an area of no return, after all, there was probably some positive news that sparked the gap up and might still be in play for the company.

The chart below of Wal-Mart (WMT) stock shows many instances of gaps up and gaps down. Notice how gaps down can act as areas of resistance and gaps up can act as areas of support:

WindowsWMTsupresist.gif

Gaps are important areas on a chart that can help a technical analysis trader better find areas of support or resistance. For more information on how support and resistance work, (see: Support & Resistance). Also, Gaps are an important part of most Candlestick Charting patterns; (see: Candlestick Basics) for a list of candlestick pattern charts and descriptions.

Read more at: https://commodity.com/technical-analysis/windows/

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
2: Not uncommon to re test the Break out
( Margin hikes !!! they didn't tell you that was coming but you should have known)

GOOD , ITS GOING TO CASH MARKET ANYWAY

retest big gold.PNG

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
It's good publicity for gold, maybe the Warren Worshipers get onboard.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Attachments

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I don't know that GLD, SLV etc count for gaps, it represents an instrument that trades 22 hours a day while it trades 6 hrs a day. It has to play catchup all the time so it will gap all the time. Those gaps are not the same as gaps on the gold chart. They may well work OK for support and resistance but expecting them to be covered etc as gaps normally behave, is not a given IMO.

2c FWIW.