• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

B2 stealth bomber worth $2BN crash lands on runway at Missouri air base after suffering in-flight malfunction: Six mile exclusion and no-fly zone set

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

B2 stealth bomber worth $2BN crash lands on runway at Missouri air base after suffering in-flight malfunction: Six mile exclusion and no-fly zone set up​

• The B2 bomber is considered one of America's Military most deadly weapons
  • The aircraft sustained damaged after an emergency landing at Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri
  • The incident happened around midnight and no people were injured
  • A flight restriction has been put in place, six miles to every direction and 8,000ft from the ground up
Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 6.18.34 PM.png

A B2 Spirit stealth bomber, one of the most deadly weapons in the United States' military arsenal and worth $2billion, was damaged after an emergency landing at Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri today.

Nobody was injured and there was no fire once the bomber landed.

The incident involving the B2 happened around 12.30am and unfolded in a temporary flight restriction six miles in all directions and 8,000ft from the ground up set by the Federal Aviation Administration.

The FAA said that the the restriction would allow 'to provide a safe environment for an accident investigation' and is set to be lifted September 17 at 8pm.

Only 21 B2 bombers have ever been manufactured, and there are only 20 remaining after one crashed in Guam in 2008.

It is not know yet to what degree the B2 bomber at Whiteman Base sustained damage.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
A B2 Spirit stealth bomber, one of the most deadly weapons in the United States' military arsenal and worth $2billion, was damaged after an emergency landing at Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri today.
There are some claims here. A B2 bomber is "one of the most deadly weapons". And it is "worth" two billion?! Who did that evaluation? Did some auction house declare its worth? And the wording is clear, the bomber was "damaged AFTER an emergenc y landing ...."

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
After it was said and done, it cost $44 billion to build the 21 B-2's (the Air Force binned one in Guam in February 2008):

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A bunch of real nice hospitals right there...

brosil

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
There's too many hospitals now.
Big Pharma=Big Healthcare

They're both the same to me now and neither are fully trusted any more. So many in the healthcare business will be frowned upon now where they used to be looked up to. The healthcare administrators are responsible for destroying the faith of fully half of what the American people once had in healthcare providers...and that's sad. I'll never look at another doctor with the same level of faith and confidence again.I'll question everything they might tell me now and view them all as either graduating D students from medical school or down right money grabbers!

Now back to the $2B airplanes :2 thumbs up:

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The exclusion zone makes me think that the bomber is not what they are trying hide but what is probably in the bomber.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The exclusion zone makes me think that the bomber is not what they are trying hide but what is probably in the bomber.
Perhaps carrying nukes????

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It's the propulsion system they want no eyes to see.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
and the chins got no eyes in the sky?

joe isn't turning one of our satellites onto it, and broadcasting it to the chins?

what's going on here???

no, wait, the clintons sold them the blueprints early on, yeah, that's the ticket...that's why it only goes to 8k feet