• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Baby becomes world's first to have gender marked ‘unknown'

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
https://www.yahoo.com/news/baby-becomes-worlds-first-gender-marked-unknown-090706538.html

Baby becomes world's first to have gender marked ‘unknown'

Andy Wells,Yahoo News UK Mon, Jul 3 2:07 AM PDT

An eight-month-old baby is possibly the first person in the world to have their gender marked as ‘unknown’ on their health card.

Searyl Atli’s gender has marked with a ‘U’ on her Canadian health card, standing for ‘undetermined’ or ‘unassigned’.

The baby’s parent, Kori Doty, does not identify as male or female and prefers to use the pronoun ‘they’, and wants to raise Searyl’s genderless until the baby has a “sense of self and command of vocabulary to tell me who they are”.

The health card for Searyl is marked U instead of male or female (Gender Free ID Coalition)

Kori Doty is raising their baby genderless until it has can decide for itself (Instagram/@homosteadfarm)
Doty wants to keep Searyl’s gender off of all official records until that day, according to CBC.

They said: “I’m recognising them as a baby and trying to give them all the love and support to be the most whole person that they can be outside of the restrictions that come with the boy box and the girl box.”

British Columbia (BC) has so far refused Doty’s request to have Searyl’s birth certificate issued without a gender marker.

Doty, along with the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal argue that the omission of gender should apply to all government documents for everyone in BC and Canada.

Provinces including Ontario are reviewing their policies and may include a non-bonar gender option on official documents in the future.

Doty believes that people who want to change their gender after in life have to go through a difficult process and instead wants a third option from birth.

They added: “When I was born, doctors looked at my genitals and made assumptions about who I would be, and those assignments followed me and followed my identification throughout my life.

“Those assumptions were incorrect, and I ended up having to do a lot of adjustments since then.”

Top pic: Instagram/@homosteadfarm

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
And on the other side of the country .. Black lice matters is demanding ...
a national black mental health strategy developed with black communities and that Statistics Canada and the province collect race-based statistics on policing and mental health services.
More specific definitions.

It's not that we're intolerant ... it's we can't sit on both sides of the fucking fence to please all these assholes.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The photographer or editor ought to have blotted out the "mother''s face too.
Dat is one FUGLY thing ( mom).
Someone was very drunk and very desperate back in late January /February of '16.
OR
IT must be taking male enhancement therapy to draw attention to ITSELF.

PLUS
IT is dressing the child as a male. Maybe it was disappointed with what God gave "mom" and the child.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
She definitely needs a shave...

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
I just knew someone here would find a photo. Bravo JayDubya!

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I feel bad for the little guy. Mom, or Dad, or whatever it is is a complete mental tossed salad. That kid's gonna grow up really confused about what's what.

Last edited:

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Here comes more....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/0...t-state-to-allow-gender-neutral-licenses.html

Oregon becomes first state to allow gender-neutral licenses

SALEM, Ore. – Oregon has become the first state in the U.S. to allow residents who don't identify as male or female to mark their gender as "not specified" when they apply for a driver's license, learner's permit or identity card.

The rule went into effect Monday. It comes after the mayor of Washington, D.C., said the district was the first jurisdiction to offer the option late last month.

Oregon's Driver and Motor Vehicle Services said the new rule emerged after a judge last year allowed a Portland resident to legally change to "non-binary" gender.

The DMV said it studied state laws, updated computer systems, worked with law enforcement and the courts, and changed administrative rules to comply with the court order.

California lawmakers also are considering adding a third gender option on state IDs.

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
This thread is a prime example of everything that's wrong with humanity. I for one can't wait for the apocalypse just to see the place cleaned up of the filth we've allowed to fester among us

tom baxter

back from 2004
I blame the decline in circuses. The government should have stepped in and funded them, then people like this would have had somewhere to call home and be accepted.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
These were still carnival side shows when I was a kid. My mom LOVED to go when the carnival was in town. She LOVED the soap-opera style sob story these people would come up with. Ya had to "Mark" and buy a ticket to get the story part. As the Hawker would just give a taste and maybe a peek at the person inside.

Us boys would get to go on the rides and try to win carney prizes when mom wanted to go hear the sob story.

Finally mom entered one show and came out pissed. " All that was was a fat lady sobbing." she came out fuming "I am never gonna fall for that sh!t again.
And she didn't. She'd just take us boys for the rides and games.
Later she got her fill on a daily basis as Soap Operas were hitting their Hay Days on the family B&W TV that took 3 minutes to warm-up and turn on.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
In this Progressive World of Firsts, I'm presuming it's a race to the bottom, right?