• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Baby boomers ruined America, according to this Generation X author

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
I lived through the mono dialog but really that TV had different stuff channel to channel. And then it morphed into a colloidal pile of poop. It was or turned into a grab the ratings and ever so conservative. Case in point was an interruption to show the LAPD doing a good old boy barbecue on the LSA, or was that the ASL or the SLA? SLA, simbioniese liberation army, yeah. Yet now we get alvin gord's rendition of hidden camera.

I'm down with what we have now. Down with it because a peep can cross check it out and just dispense with the "party line." Yeah, it is a hunter gather thing I spose. Gone are the days of ..roll over, lift ur leg and was that good for you too?

Come on rusty this shit is the bomb; what ever that is: supposedly it is different than jiggy.

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I have to disagree.

So, here we are today nearly wholly burned down on the ash heap of history. We see it. We sense it. We are aware that the end of this country is near and some are choosing to blame single or multiple recent generations for the failure of this country. Please pardon my bovine oriented response but, BULLSHIT! It was NOT the generations of this country but indeed it was the government that ruined it.
I wholeheartedly agree with your disagreement.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
I used to believe the boomers ruined America. But the truth of the matter is that the WW2 generation ruined this country. They are the ones that destroyed Europe in a fratricidal war. THey are the ones that embraced FDR's communism and abuse of power. THey are the ones that blindly obeyed their government masters and allowed the military industrial complex to shred the constitution. THey are the ones who allowed leftist elites to control the minds of their children from their ivory towers. Ted Kennedy, LBJ, and their ilk are the ones who overthrew all sense of decency and all respect for the Constitution. The judges and politicians of their generation gave us abortion and took God out of our schools. They are the ones who changed our immigrations laws virtually ensuring our genocide and destroying our way of life and standard of living. No, the boomers are not to blame for events put into motion before their time.
K, i'm good with this but teddy was a piece if shit. and as such so are all the rest....as of woodrow the US licks the balls of the trading company. go ahead and flame me. I'll cunt punt U.

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
K, i'm good with this but teddy was a piece if shit. and as such so are all the rest....as of woodrow the US licks the balls of the trading company. go ahead and flame me. I'll cunt punt U.
Damn right the propaghandized conservationist Teddy was a real piece of treasonous work.... America NEEDS to purchase, CONFISCATE & set aside lands (national parks) to promote the conservation of natural resources from exploitation by the private sector... B.S.... !!! This was price controls to support land prices & secondly it was to create & serve as hypothecatable collateral for the flotations of U.S. bonds...

The whole thing was planned & organized by the elitist money power, FDR, another elitist Roosevelt pulled the trigger on the unsuspecting American people after they created the economic crisis... Bonds mean bondage, bondage means slavery, slaves must be numbered... Birth certificates & SSI #'s are your bonding!

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
BB, you espouse the virtues of Al Gore creating the internet as being the bastion that has saved this country from propaganda. How do you reckon that with the simple concept that (and my number is pulled out of my ass) +90% of all internet news is propaganda and BS news. It is a full time job fact checking everything you read because there is zero trust in sources anymore on the internet by those that really care. On the flip side all the fake news that the internet brings us has done nothing but divide the country and foster mass confusion as the masses are too stupid or too busy to point out that the info they are being feed is BS.

I am glad the internet is here and letting me post this dialogue with you, but I aint gonna hand my hat on the internet being the savior of society. I might argue otherwise.
I'll take 90% over 100% of mainstream media being fake/distorted news. With the internet we can hear all sides and decide for ourselves, before that all you got was the mainstream media crap. The tyrants are pissed as hell about the internet and now trying to ban dissenters from YouTube, Twitter, Facebook under the guise of "Fake News".