• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Bacteria and viruses swept up from Earth's surface are falling from the sky by the BILLIONS

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah, it's been this way for million of years. Scientists are proving to be more idiotic by the day in this world!
Shocking!!! Falling from the sky by the BILLIONS!

No sensationalism there!!! :belly laugh:

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah, it's been this way for million of years. Scientists are proving to be more idiotic by the day in this world!
Yeah! that was my take. I actually read this idiotic piece of so-called journalism. Curtis Suttle? I had to check if that this wasn't an Onion parody. How about Curtis Not-so-subtle cry for attention or need to be the Canadian version of Bill Nye the science fraud?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah! that was my take. I actually read this idiotic piece of so-called journalism. Curtis Suttle? I had to check if that this wasn't an Onion parody. How about Curtis Not-so-subtle cry for attention or need to be the Canadian version of Bill Nye the science fraud?
Much too much of this cheap shit being spewed at us these days sir! All flash and no substance journalism places the cover on the trash bin of today's liberal science!

Last edited:

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Sounds like good news. Now will they will quit blaming evil me and my evil European ancestors for killing the native Americans with cholera, pneumonic plague, typhus and all the other assorted pestilence? The wind blew it in.

I won't hold my breath but hey, it works for me...

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
and they're being carried by dihydrogen monoxide ! The horror!

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
The bigger threat is the bioweapons being made and released to target the general population.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Oh my gosh, don't look inside, it's a horror show.

The human body is home to trillions of bacteria, which outnumber our own cells 10 to 1. The length of the adult gastrointestinal system spans from mouth to anus and is roughly 25 feet (7.5 meters).