• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Bake the $22 silver cake

aybesee123

Seeker
Seeker
Long term (verrrrry long term), no argument on the dollar. As for silver, I have 3 years to bake my $8 silver cake. :)
I see silver at $8 silver (or lower) and gold at well below $1000 in the near future. I stand by what I said in my previous posts regarding interest rates. That is what I think will happen. I could very well be wrong on interest rates but I doubt it. Either way, gold and silver will continue to go down from current levels to levels that I mentioned in my previous posts on this thread. We will see.
:thumbs_up:

Solo

Midas Member
Midas Member
While I think $8 is wishful thinking, I don't think Josey/SA is wrong regarding much lower prices. The DJIA is at all time highs right now and inevitably there is going to be a major correction in the stock market (next week, next year, who knows). When the markets finally take a dump silver is going to fall with it just like it did while the market fell through '08 into the lows of March '09.

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
While I think $8 is wishful thinking, I don't think Josey/SA is wrong regarding much lower prices. The DJIA is at all time highs right now and inevitably there is going to be a major correction in the stock market (next week, next year, who knows). When the markets finally take a dump silver is going to fall with it just like it did while the market fell through '08 into the lows of March '09.
Will the mods please add Solo to the 30 day ban list for vulgar language.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Much larger geopolitical events will overwhelm silver shorts. Like the push to establish a 2nd Caliphate (endorsed by Obama) in the middle east. Or when a major oil field is captured or blown up...

5-6 dollar gas at the pumps is not dollar positive.

SC

A little pullback last night, but not much. Silver is showing nice strength. I think we continue up even more unless JPM decides to give it all they got (if indeed they can) and have been waiting to sucker in longs before a hypothetical Final Smackdown shaking out any weak hands left creating more hatred of silver. If that's going to happen I think it will be this week.

Back up in yesterdays channel and a new ascending wedge on this hourly - test of support @ 20.70ish held last night. MACD also showing pressure upwards. Waiting on the daily 10-10:30-ish move :
retest.jpg

jelly

Seeker
Seeker
Mining stocks did poorly today despite the run-up in the metals. Not a good sign. We may be getting a pullback here before moving higher.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
2 years ago we were here. Tempus fugit.

SC
Shit has hit the fan , Im seeing the inability of tptb to keep things under control much longer and have started buying again. sold off collectables to buy bullion

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Guess I will shut the oven off, knew I caused this buying silver yesterday