• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Banker suicides self AKA Banker Death Watch

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Re: Third Banker, Former Fed Member, "Found Dead" Inside A Week

Possible whistleblowers ...somebody is cleaning up loose ends.
This is so spot on. As soon as someone gets the balls to pull back the curtain and expose what is really going on in the financial markets all hell is going to break loose. I'm not talking about TEOTWAWKI, but there will be financial pain and suffering.

There's an old saying, that if more than one person that knows it isn't a secret. How many more will be taking a dirt nap the next few weeks?

:afraid:

Ag lining

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You have no soul. You are a soul. You have a body.

I had heard it as: "What is 1000 dead lawyers, on the bottom of the ocean? A good start!"

Sooo, "What is 3 dead banksters found dead in Wall Street. A good start ??"

Probably not Shakespeare, ohhhh well :vollkommenauf:
More like…an open door of opportunity for many many, many, other lawyers/bankers to pour through.

Argentium

Midas Member
Midas Member

Didn't Shakespeare have saying about this ? Like one dead lawyer/ banker is considered a good start or something like that
Reo, I think old Will wrote; "First, kill all the lawyers". Dunno which play it's from.

At any rate, like Taez said, 3 dead banksters are a good start.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Financial world shaken by 4 bankers' apparent suicides in a week

As pointed out in a prior post... dead men tell no tales...

Financial world shaken by 4 bankers' apparent suicides in a week

The apparent suicide death of the chief economist of a US investment house brings the number of financial workers who have died allegedly by their own hand to four in the last week.

50-year-old Mike Dueker, who had worked for Russell Investment for five years, was found dead close to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State, says AP.

Local police say he could have jumped over a fence and fallen 15 meters to his death, and are treating the case as a suicide.

Dueker was reported missing by friends on January 29, and police had been searching for him.

A Sheriff’s spokesman said investigators learned that he was having problems at work but did not elaborate.

Jennifer Tice, a company spokeswoman declined to comment, however said, that Dueker was in good standing at Russell.

“We were deeply saddened to learn today of the death,” Tice said in an e-mail on Friday. “He made a valuable contributions that helped our clients and many of his fellow associates.”

Dueker joined Russell Investment in 2008. He wrote for Market Outlook financial services publications, forecasting the business cycle and the target federal funds rate. He is the creator and developer of a business cycle index that forecast economic performance published monthly on the Russell website.

He was previously an assistant vice president and research economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, and is ranked in the top 5 percent of published economists.

Over the past two decades he wrote tens of research papers mostly on monetary policy, according to the bank’s website.

His most-cited paper was “Strengthening the case for the yield curve as a predictor of U.S. recessions,” published in 1997 while he was a researcher at the Federal Reserve.

“He was a valued colleague of mine during my entire tenure at the St. Louis Fed,” said William Poole, the bank's ex-president. “Everyone respected his professional skills and good sense.”

Dueker held an undergraduate degree in math from the University of Oregon, a master’s degree in economics from Northwestern University and a Ph.D. from the University of Washington.

Streak of bankers’ deaths
Dueker’s apparent suicide was the fourth among financial experts in a week.

A 58-year-old former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG, William Broeksmit, was found dead on January 26 in his home after an apparent suicide in South Kensington in central London.

The next day, January 27, Tata Motors managing director Karl Slym, 51, was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok. Police said he could have committed suicide. Mr. Slym was staying on a 22th floor with his wife, and was attending a board meeting in the Thai capital.

Another tragic incident occurred on January 28, when a 39-year-old Gabriel Magee, a JP Morgan employee, died after falling from the roof of its European headquarters in London.

The offices of JP Morgan in the Canary Wharf district of London (Reuters/Simon Newman)

While creating fortunes, City and Wall Street jobs are notorious for extra-long working weeks and huge amounts of stress. In a move to ease the tension some of the world’s biggest lenders like Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and Credit Suisse have been telling junior staff to take more time off.

Some European countries like Belgium and the Netherlands have reduced the working week from 40 to 30 hours without damaging their economies, while in Germany an average worker puts in 35 hours a week and is the world’s fourth largest economy.

http://rt.com/business/russell-investments-chief-economist-dead-564/

Ahillock

A nobody
Mother Lode
Re: Financial world shaken by 4 bankers' apparent suicides in a week

Wonder what connection there is to these 4 bankers (if any at all)? I guess it could be a coincidence, but seems to be a big coincidence, no? 4 in one week? The big meltdown hasn't even happened yet. Which one of the 4 is the 4th guy? Last I remember, it was 3 in a week period. Is it the Tata Motors guy, Karl Slym? That story sounds new to me.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

A RASH OF DEATHS AND A MISSING REPORTER – WITH TIES TO WALL STREET INVESTIGATIONS

In a span of four days last week, two current executives and one recently retired top ranking executive of major financial firms were found dead. Both media and police have been quick to label the deaths as likely suicides. Missing from the reports is the salient fact that all three of the financial firms the executives worked for are under investigation for potentially serious financial fraud.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/A_Ra...ll_Street_Investigations/32581/0/0/0/Y/M.html

Ahillock

A nobody
Mother Lode

A RASH OF DEATHS AND A MISSING REPORTER – WITH TIES TO WALL STREET INVESTIGATIONS

In a span of four days last week, two current executives and one recently retired top ranking executive of major financial firms were found dead. Both media and police have been quick to label the deaths as likely suicides. Missing from the reports is the salient fact that all three of the financial firms the executives worked for are under investigation for potentially serious financial fraud.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/A_Ra...ll_Street_Investigations/32581/0/0/0/Y/M.html
Good find. Hopefully some more information comes out over the next few weeks. A bad time to be a banker with people falling off cliffs and buildings.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Banker Death Watch.....

So we have 4 down - I'm thinking we are going to see some more cleanup and I think others believe the same.

Here is an RT article about the first 4 - I think it is already posted on GIM.

http://rt.com/business/russell-investments-chief-economist-dead-564/

More to follow?

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=791

V'S ALERT MORE ASSASSINATIONS OF WALL STREET BANKERS GOING DOWN-HIT TEAMS FULLY OPERATIONAL ON WALL STREET
Big big things are going down..look at Japan look at the hits another "suicide" just like I said. Ill be back in the office on the 10th. We are going into the hurricane my brother and there are very few life boats. Talked to my N.Y. FEDeral expresso source no yellow metal anywhere in central banks and bullion banks. China is grabbing all along with the rest of S.E. Asia.

Word on the "street" watch for a top level American bankster to expire. Hit teams are fully operational in Wall Street. (REDACTED) HIGHLY VISIBLE POWER BROKER- co-ordinating. Speak to you soon. Please post this to warn sheep.

Feb 5, 2014

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

Here's an interesting take on things:

[h=1]WIPING OUT THE WHISTLEBLOWERS: FOUR JUMPERS & A MISSING PERSON SPELL PANIC IN THE ESTABLISHMENT[/h]By John Ward
February 5, 2014

[h=2][/h][h=2]

Oilman, Banker, Soldier, Spy: everything is connected
[/h]

The interconnected worlds of hedge funds, energy, banking, defence, globalism and geopolitics have the ability at times to make the characters from a John Le Carre novel seem one-dimensional and honourable by comparison. The Slog delves further into the the double-dealing world of the élite, and concludes that perhaps at last its members fear they might have a fight on their hands.

Four funerals and an abduction

Like me and millions of others, you’ve probably been following the growing death-toll among financial persons of late. Following the demise of one Morgan pirate last Sunday week, A Deutsche Bank executive followed last weekend.

Next came (or rather, went) Russell Investments’ Chief Economist and former Fed economist Mike Dueker, this week found devoid of life by a Washington State roadside. Of this last, police said it looked like suicide, which is all well and good, except he seems to have chosen the most athletic way of leaving this world in history: the 50 year old jumped over a 4-foot (1.2-meter) fence before plummeting down a 40- to 50-foot embankment, Pierce County Detective Ed Troyer said yesterday.

The link, however, doesn’t seem to be merely banking and suicide: still unexplained is the disappearance of David Bird, the oil markets reporter who had worked at the Wall Street Journal for 20 years, who vanished on January 11 2014.

And another death hitherto largely ignored may provide a link as to WTF is going on here: last Monday week, Tata Motors managing director Karl Slym was found dead after falling from a high floor at the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok. Tata Motors is the automotive arm of the Tata Sons Ltd. group, a business empire headed by Cyrus P. Mistry that includes companies engaged in oil, power generation…and solar.

The immediate commonalities here are jumping, energy, market rigging and whistle-blowing.

All of these men had expressed, at some point or another, a willingness or intention to talk to the authorities about fixes in various financial and commodity markets….oil being an especially prominent one. All fell off things (although we don’t know what happened to Bird yet) none of them were felt to be even remotely depressed, and all were either partnering with, reporting on or working far large global concerns facing very serious regulatory and criminal investigations.

The most definitive way to silence somebody is murder, but even with something as final as death, no motive is ever quite as it seems high up in in the Gods.

Greece, I have always maintained, is most definitely not about a relatively piddling debt that was (it now seems almost certain) exaggerated in the first place: much larger considerations are the country’s importance as a Mideast military base, the alliances of Turkey’s Recep Erdogan, and the vast amounts of new century industrials, gas and oil to be found beneath its territorial waters.

Geopolitics and energy are always in the mix somewhere: and you should never assume that energy, Wall Street, the Pentagon and the White House are separate players.

If you can’t get the ship of State to heave to, torpedo it

The same Hedge Fund fate that doomed Greece may yet befall Denmark. Owl Creek Asset Management, a leading high-performance hedge-fund firm, has begun betting against Denmark’s sovereign bonds “in anticipation of a debt crisis”. In turn, Owl Creek has taken up a massive posiiton in credit default swaps on Danske Bank, Denmark’s biggest lender. Nice little pincer movement there, guys.

While the Danes’ debt to disposable ratio is World No 1 at 320%, methinks there is another factor underlying this sudden interest in a relatively obscure Scandinavian country. You see, it just so happens that the Arctic is believed to contain 22% of the technically recoverable oil and gas resources still left in the world. Also, guess what? Denmark has the most solid claim to the largest part of it…and leads the technology race to get it out at a commercial price. But as Offshore technology Magazine reported two years ago,
‘…there are disputes between Canada, Denmark, Norway, Russia and the US regarding rights to use resources and security of transportation through Arctic shipping routes.’

Most market-rigging is not done for profit first.

If you look at gold, QE, Zirp, Libor, derivatives and now oil, more often than not the primary motive lies with the Sovereigns and central banks around the developed world. When I first began writing about gold fundamentals in 2006, I was showered with news to the effect that I was bonkers. Now it is an accepted fact, but it is being done for survival, not profit. The price of the Euro is another example: traders can profit from it, but it has been manipulated by the ECB nonstop since 2009 for entirely political reasons. Oftentimes, the price of oil makes little sense, and the excuses given for ups and downs simply don’t check out…until you think about who wants low prices at the pumps, and who has done what deal with which Mideast maniac.

Are the MoUs finally on the run?

Twenty years ago, I used to dismiss oil conspiracy theory as bunk. Now you’d be blind to do so. To cloak the interference in Iraq, Iran, Libya and now Syria as genuine concern about human rights means merely that you suffered concussion when toppling off the Christmas tree.

However, one senses that it is increasingly important for those Uptop that no further evidence emerges of malign sovereign/central banker motives…especially in the light of Wikileaks and Philip Snowden. Be under no illusion at all: if such were to emerge and show clear evidence of persistent fraud on a global scale, the balance of belief could so easily tip in favour of the cynics. Five deaths to plug holes in the wall of silence are as nothing in that context.

Everything is connected.

Since the start of 2014, we have seen crude and brazen depression of bond yields in Italy and Spain, almost certainly linked to Japan: there are personal Draghi reasons for this, but also EU/Abe geopolitical ones. However – and this is significant I think…..no bond help in the way of rigging was offered to Greece. For it is important in the Global Energy Game that Greece remains a prisoner, made at all times to fell weak and outnumbered: it was promised Christmas debt relief, it didn’t get it. Now – Bloomberg reports today – the new bailout deal from the EU is set to include extending the maturity on rescue loans to 50 years. The plan will be considered by policy makers during March and April…a good idea this one, as Athens will default on its loans bigtime without help in May. And the Sprouts don’t want that: they just want the cowering mouse shivering in fear forever….for in the hole, Greece has riches beyond even Venizelos’s wildest dreams. And the Cat must have his cream.

And the same is true of Denmark. Within ten years, if one believes even 10% of peak oil theory, Denmark could have the highest per capita wealth on the planet, and be the world’s biggest oil exporter. There is no way the Big Boys Club can live with that one. So Denmark too must be torpedoed.

As I suggested at the outset, if this piece reads like vintage John le Carré, then (a) I’m flattered and (b) I make no apology. Sometimes, things really are just Snafu. And at other times, four badly-disguised murders in 18 days by enforced jumping all involving whistleblowers merely shows the lack of imagination of the average security services field operative.

This is, without any doubt, a story to which you really should stay tuned.

http://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2014/02...sing-person-spell-panic-in-the-establishment/

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

The Money Mafia under investigation.... many more will jump before this is over!

The Top Currency Traders At Goldman Sachs And Citi Are Reportedly Leaving:ahhhhh: :

Major banks have been shedding currency traders amid a multi-government investigation into widespread rigging of the FX market.

"The evidence, in the form of electronic chat-room messages, appears to show what banks have feared for months," the Journal's Katie Martin and David Enrich reported in December. "That traders from different banks shared information about client orders and agreed to a sequence for placing their own trades to their advantage."

http://www.businessinsider.com/goldman-sachs-fx-rigging-investigation-2014-2

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Re: Banker Death Watch.....

I figured creating a thread to collect all the stories was in order.... Sure is getting interesting...

:favorites8:

Goldfinger

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Do sketchy resignations count?

Citi, Goldman FX Heads Leaving In "Entirely Unrelated To FX Probe" Departures

When Reuters reported earlier today that Anil Prasad, the global head of foreign exchange at Citigroup, the world's second largest currency trader, is leaving the bank, our ears perked up. The reason is the news overnight that according to the British financial watchdog, Martin Wheatley, the allegations for FX manipulation, "are every bit as bad as they have been with Libor" which supposedly means they are taking them seriously. Could this departure have anything to do with a probe that has already snared head FX trades at JPM, Deutsche and countless other banks? Well, Reuters promptly clarified that Prasad's departure is not related to the global investigation into allegations of currency market manipulation, a source familiar with the matter said. "Anil's decision is his own and entirely unrelated to the on-going FX investigations," the source said.

So we had little reason to believe that Prasad's departure is tied to the probe... Until we read this:

GOLDMAN SACHS HEAD OF FX TRADING STEVEN CHO TO LEAVE, DJ SAYS
Specifically, Cho was the global head of spot and forward FX trading.

And right on its heels, this:

LAWSKY SAID TO OPEN CURRENCY PROBE OF MORE THAN ONE DOZEN BANKS
LAWSKY SEEKING DOCUMENTS FROM BANKS INCLUDING DEUTSCHE BANK, GOLDMAN SACHS, BARCLAYS, CREDIT SUISSE-SOURCE
BANKS IN LAWSKY PROBE INCLUDE LLOYDS, STANDARD CHARTERED, SOCIETE GENERALE, RBS-SOURCE
And while we are willing to believe for now that these two shocking top-level departures by the key FX traders at the two most important banks have nothing to do with such chat rooms as the "The Cartel,” “The Bandits’ Club,” “One Team, One Dream” and "The Mafia", we sadly have our doubts.We will reserve judgment until the final Lawsky report is released of course.

One thing is certain: manipulating the USDJPY and its most important derivative: the S&P 500, suddenly became much more difficult.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...eaving-entirely-unrelated-fx-probe-departures

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Re: JPMorgan Technology VP Dies in Fall From London Headquarters

FYI I just merged these "banker dying" threads into one...

Jump!.jpg

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Wasn't the fall that killed him, it was the sudden stop.

Was he using Windows 8? If so it's a case of justifiable suicide.

Ahillock

A nobody
Mother Lode

So I am assuming out of the 4 suicides, at least one of them had to leave a suicide note? Right? At least one? Maybe the NSA can doctor up an email or a FB post. Something to show how they were unstable. I'm sure their family members and co-workers saw a change in their behavior.

Ahillock

A nobody
Mother Lode

FWIW and DYODD.

V'S ALERT MORE ASSASSINATIONS OF WALL STREET BANKERS GOING DOWN-HIT TEAMS FULLY OPERATIONAL ON WALL STREET

Big big things are going down..look at Japan look at the hits another "suicide" just like I said. Ill be back in the office on the 10th. We are going into the hurricane my brother and there are very few life boats. Talked to my N.Y. FEDeral expresso source no yellow metal anywhere in central banks and bullion banks. China is grabbing all along with the rest of S.E. Asia.

Word on the "street" watch for a top level American bankster to expire. Hit teams are fully operational in Wall Street. (REDACTED) HIGHLY VISIBLE POWER BROKER- co-ordinating. Speak to you soon. Please post this to warn sheep. V-UPDATE 9:24 AM MOUNTAIN-NEXT ON THE HIT LIST CITI EXECUTIVE TIED IN WITH FOREX FRAUD -HIT LIST HAS 3 DOZEN MORE NAMES-DESPERATE TIMES REQUIRE DESPERATE MEASURES IN THE WORLD OF MONETARY CONTROL! JPM can't hold yellow metal shorts on notional gold. LIBOR and derivative hits continue as bankster suddenly commit "suicide". 43 are on the knock off list and counting. The shock waves of this and many other scandals are creating turmoil everywhere.

I was the first to report to you the heads of banking are operating from remote secondary locations. Spring cleaning has come early as the house is being swept clean. There is no honor amoung thieves. This is the final year to have your finances and wealth in order. Be prepared.

V

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Seems these bankers are all on the verge of whistleblowing and were eliminated....

http://www.silverdoctors.com/jim-willie-on-bankster-suicides-bankers-were-taken-out-to-prevent-forex-fraud-whistle-blowing/

Yesterday we reported that Steve Quayle’s banker source “V” has informed him that the recent rash of banker “suicides” are part of a hit list that includes dozens of bankers including a supposed high level Citi executive.
Today, none other than Jim Willie himself has provided SD readers with an exclusive report on the banker deaths.
The Golden Jackass states that the suicided bankers had flipped during prosecution investigation, and were assassinated to prevent insider testimony of bank fraud from reaching the prosecution.
Willie, who recently sat down with The Doc for an exclusive interview revealing the “Smoking Gun” proving gold rehypothecation by US officials, emphasizes that we are NOT seeing bad bankers removed, we are witnessing bankers taken out who are on the verge of revealing BIG DATA details.
Willie’s full alert on Wall Street banker suicides is below:

From Jim Willie, GoldenJackass.com

The banker hits are being done by the bad guys to keep men from singing after they flipped during prosecution investigation.
All have been working with police teams and continental cops like Interpol.
The STL Fed guy discovered some Bush giant multi-$B fraud and was ready to report it.
The STL Fed economist was hit by the Bush gang, before he sang against them.
The London bankers had begun to sing to Interpol on Mafia Vatican connections on massive FOREX fraud thefts.
It is unclear which is bigger: Vatican links to narco money, or links to FOREX fraud theft, or their control room for Nazis.

WE ARE NOT SEEING BAD BANKERS REMOVED
WE ARE SEEING BANKERS REMOVED WHO ARE ON THE VERGE OF REVEALING BIG DATA DETAILS

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Dead men still tell no tales...
Yep, if I knew anything, Id be running scared......

Maybe that is why bankers are leaving in droves......

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Problem is there is NO where to hide. Eventually they will find you, and they will kill you if they find you a threat.

That is why I really have to question why Snowden is still alive. If they really wanted him dead, he would be dead. Might look like an accident, but he would be 6ft under.:goodnight:

Yep, if I knew anything, Id be running scared......

Maybe that is why bankers are leaving in droves......

Gold Rules

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Shot 7 or 8 times with a nail gun ......Self-inflicted .....sure

More at the link

http://www.zerohedge.com/

4th Financial Services Executive Found Dead; "From Self-Inflicted Nail-Gun Wounds"

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/07/2014 - 17:02

The ugly rash of financial services executive suicides appears to have spread once again. Following the jumping deaths of 2 London bankers and a former-Fed economist in the US, The Denver Post reports Richard Talley, founder and CEO of American Title, was found dead in his home from self-inflicted wounds - from a nail-gun. Talley's company was under investigation from insurance regulators.

Ahillock

A nobody
Mother Lode

Shot 7 or 8 times with a nail gun ......Self-inflicted .....sure

More at the link

http://www.zerohedge.com/

4th Financial Services Executive Found Dead; "From Self-Inflicted Nail-Gun Wounds"

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/07/2014 - 17:02

The ugly rash of financial services executive suicides appears to have spread once again. Following the jumping deaths of 2 London bankers and a former-Fed economist in the US, The Denver Post reports Richard Talley, founder and CEO of American Title, was found dead in his home from self-inflicted wounds - from a nail-gun. Talley's company was under investigation from insurance regulators.

Keep them coming:

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Poor guy really thought Red Bull gives you wings. :rolleyes:

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Problem is there is NO where to hide. Eventually they will find you, and they will kill you if they find you a threat.

That is why I really have to question why Snowden is still alive. If they really wanted him dead, he would be dead. Might look like an accident, but he would be 6ft under.:goodnight:
You have a valid point. They really don't seem to mind that everyone knows that these were hits. Why is he still alive???

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode

indian muckety -- another jumper

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ide-in-death-of-Tata-executive-Karl-Slym.html

Thai police suspect suicide in death of Tata executive Karl Slym

Thai police said on Monday that they suspected suicide in the death of Karl Slym, managing director of India's Tata Motors, who died after falling from a hotel room in Bangkok.

Slym, 51, had attended a board meeting of Tata's Thailand unit in the Thai capital and was staying with his wife in a room on the 22nd floor of the Shangri-La hotel. Hotel staff found his body on Sunday on the fourth floor, which juts out above lower floors.

"We didn't find any sign of a struggle," said police Lt Somyot Boonyakaew, who is heading the investigation.

"We found a window open. The window was very small so it was not possible that he would have slipped. He would have had to climb through the window to fall out because he was a big man. From my initial investigation we believe he jumped."

The police found a three-page note, written in English, which they were translating into Thai. An autopsy on Slym's body should begin on Monday.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode

http://www.examiner.com/article/insider-warns-that-more-banker-assassinations-are-coming

Within the past few weeks, at least three high level bankers and one financial journalist have either died due to mysterious circumstances that officials have quickly labeled as 'suicides', or disappeared without a trace. With little information to go on from most public sources, several outside investigators have questioned the timing and reasons why these individuals have suddenly died, or been killed off, and are continuing to seek answers.

However, on Feb. 5, an insider and former head trader for a top banking firm issued a warning that new information is out which shows that 'hit squads' have been made active in the Wall Street area, and that a high level banker tied to recent investigations into Forex manipulation, along with up to three dozen others involved in scandals, are being targeted for potential assassination in light of their viability as witnesses and whistle blowers to federal and financial regulators.

Word on the "street" watch for a top level American bankster to expire. Hit teams are fully operational in Wall Street. (REDACTED) HIGHLY VISIBLE POWER BROKER- co-ordinating. Speak to you soon. Please post this to warn sheep. V-UPDATE 9:24 AM MOUNTAIN-NEXT ON THE HIT LIST CITI EXECUTIVE TIED IN WITH FOREX FRAUD -HIT LIST HAS 3 DOZEN MORE NAMES-DESPERATE TIMES REQUIRE DESPERATE MEASURES IN THE WORLD OF MONETARY CONTROL! JPM can't hold yellow metal shorts on notional gold. LIBOR and derivative hits continue as bankster suddenly commit "suicide". 43 are on the knock off list and counting. The shock waves of this and many other scandals are creating turmoil everywhere. - V, Guerrilla Economist, Q Alerts”

Over the past two days, a little more information has come out on the three bankers and one journalist who allegedly committed suicide over the past three weeks, and their intimate ties to major financial scandals rocking the Western banking system. Beginning with David Bird, the oil markets reporter who had worked at the Wall Street Journal for 20 years and vanished without a trace on the afternoon of Jan. 11, followed by William Broeksmit, a top executive at Deutsche Bank who hanged himself on Jan. 26 just days after BaFin announced evidence of precious metal price manipulation, and ending with Michael (Mike) Dueker, the Chief Economist at Russell Investments, the potential for several key players within the financial industry to have committed suicide within days or weeks of each other is far from coincidental.

In 2013, several major financial scandals rocked the banking world, with hundreds of trillions of dollars in fraud being investigated by multiple agencies. From J.P. Morgan's London Whale scandal, to HSBC's settlement over money laundering for drug cartels, and now, an ongoing investigation into Forex and precious metals price manipulation, one or more of these crimes could bring down a fragile financial system that is already cratering under the threat of a simple taper by the Federal Reserve.

On the street, perpetrators have killed victims for crimes involving less than a dollar, so it is not out of the realm of belief that hit squads and assassinations would be par for the course in crimes involving trillions of dollars, and the confidence of the Western financial system. And as a banking insider and former head trader has announced today, several major Wall Street bankers could be marked for death to ensure all loose ends are tied up, and where dead men can tell no tales to investigators and law enforcement.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Why not simply kill the people who are preaching against the central banks, ala Schiff?

honu5050

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode

you wanted change ? u got it ! :cheers:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

5TH FINANCIAL EXECUTIVE IN PAST WEEK FOUND DEAD AS CEO FOUND WITH “SELF-INFLICTED NAIL GUN WOUNDS”

Yesterday, Jim Willie updated SD readers on the recent rash of bankster suicides.

The number of bankers found dead in the past week continues to mount, as The Denver Post reports that the founder and CEO of American Title, Richard Talley (currently under investigation by insurance regulators) has been found dead in his home from self-inflicted wounds…from a nail-gun.

Yes, you read that correctly. Authorities are stating that Talley shot himself multiple times with a nail gun.

As The Denver Post reports, local authorities are calling the case an apparent suicide:

The founder and CEO of American Title Services in Centennial was found dead in his home this week, the result of self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun, according to the Arapahoe County coroner.

Richard Talley, 57, and the company he founded in 2001 were under investigation by state insurance regulators at the time of his death late Tuesday, an agency spokesman confirmed Thursday.

Apparently, Talley was able to shoot himself in the torso and the head 8 times with the nail gun:

A coroner’s spokeswoman Thursday said Talley was found in his garage by a family member who called authorities. They said Talley died from seven or eight self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head.

Also unclear is whether Talley’s suicide was related to the investigation by the Colorado Division of Insurance, which regulates title companies.

Talley reportedly was a former regional financial officer at Drexel Burnham Lambert prior to becoming CEO of American Title:

Before coming to Colorado, Talley was a former regional financial officer at Drexel Burnham Lambert in Chicago, where he met his wife, Cheryl, a vice president at the company. The two married in 1989.

Jim Willie informed SD readers yesterday that,

WE ARE NOT SEEING BAD BANKERS REMOVED
WE ARE SEEING BANKERS REMOVED WHO ARE ON THE VERGE OF REVEALING BIG DATA DETAILS

Just what might Richard Talley have been on the verge of revealing to authorities?

Jim Willie’s alert on the sudden rash of banker suicides can be read in its entirety here.

http://networkedblogs.com/TBVd4