• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Banned Sci-Fi Channel UFO Special! - James Doohan, Bob Lazar

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Excellent documentary on UFO's and their history, great footage within the first 1/3 or so.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Why would any alien craft have flashing lights anywhere on it?

Do they fear another craft running into them?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Banned by whom?? How do we know these sightings are of extraterrestrial crafts? Me thinks they are all man made! I have never bought the alien space beings bullshit! It's a cover story
Banned by the channel. I encourage you to watch if you are skeptical due to the professional presentation.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Mixed emotions on the whole alien thing. Seems like it was a fad for awhile but has since gone away.
Is there other intelligent life out there in the universe? Absolutely. The universe is just to vast with 100's of billions of galaxies each with trillions of planets. No way that life only evolved here on earth.

Consensus is that the universe is about 14 billion years old. (Yea I hate consensus used in science but thats what we have to go by for now) Our Galaxy is allegedly about 12 billion years old so our galaxy was formed 2 billions years after the creation of the universe. Although we are just really coming into our own technological revolution, there may be others who matured must faster and much earlier than us. There's also evidence that here on Earth we keep getting knocked back to the stone age. That may not happen on other places.
As I and others have posted before, any civilization that is 1000-1 million years ahead of us may have in fact developed technology that is close to the speed of light.
Here's the problem though, even at the speed of light you would need to travel for a very long time to reach earth. The closest star is 4 1/2 years away and just to travel across our galaxy would take 1000 years at the speed of light. Now try to head to another galaxy thats 3 million years away at light speed. seems a bit far fetched to me. Even to explore our own galaxy would take millions of years with 100 or even thousands of teams branching out to travel to the 200 plus billion stars just in our home galaxy.
Unless we figure out how to fold space time or faster than light it seems like a monumental task.

That being said, only a few hundred years ago if you told someone in England that in a couple hundred years we would be making a flight from there to the new land in 5 hours they would think you were nuts. I do see humans heading out to the nearest star within the next 2- years or so though. By the time we reach there we will probably pass the original craft we sent with newer tech we develop within that same time frame.

And WTF is really going on at cern? Billions of dollars and countless resources to smash a couple particles and see what we get? And now they already doing an upgrade. For what? How many times do we need to smash a particle to see what its made of? Either this is the largest boondoggle (Not really) of mankind or there's a lot more to cern than we are being told. I think the freakin bankers are trying to build some shit to make a wormhole or something so they can escape with our gold on the planet.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Banned by the channel. I encourage you to watch if you are skeptical due to the professional presentation.
I watched as much of it as I could (abut 25 minutes) I remain unconvinced. Good question Buck has above. I haven't seen an answer yet!

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Why would any alien craft have flashing lights anywhere on it?

Do they fear another craft running into them?
Question #1 ANSWER or an ANSWER - Mimic what "they" see flying in the air. Some MUFON reports on blinking lights on crafts reported WRONG COLORS or simply different solid colors blinking. So few people pay attention to the skies above them, and it is estimated by MUFON that less 1/3rd of sighting get reported to them.

Question #2 ANSWER - Yes aircraft have been damaged by unknown mid-air collisions.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What I've never found or heard a good answer to, is if "they" are so advanced and can travel at warp speed or through inter-dimensional worm holes, or whatever to get here, how is it that so many of their space craft crash land on Earth?
?
?

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
What I've never found or heard a good answer to, is if "they" are so advanced and can travel at warp speed or through inter-dimensional worm holes, or whatever to get here, how is it that so many of their space craft crash land on Earth?
?
?
Your vehicles have NEVER broke down ??
Shit my brother was an aircraft mechanic in the Navy. Those multi-million dollar machines were inspected after and before every fight yet some still in up in the drink or crashing. Some straight from a launch.
AKA
:shit happens:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
?
?
I would say some by electromagnetic interference, some we're shot at and just because they can travel inter-dimensionaly doesn't mean they are always "inter-dimension". Also not all crafts use the same technology.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Your vehicles have NEVER broke down ??
Shit my brother was an aircraft mechanic in the Navy. Those multi-million dollar machines were inspected after and before every fight yet some still in up in the drink or crashing. Some straight from a launch.
AKA
:shit happens:
Sure, my first-generation Gemini capsule might break down, but not my 28th century inter-dimensional interstellar ion propulsion warp drive space craft has never broken down.:D

There must be 2 or 3 dozen credible reports of crashed "UFOs" over the last 100 years.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I would say some by electromagnetic interference, some we're shot at and just because they can travel inter-dimensionaly doesn't mean they are always "inter-dimension". Also not all crafts use the same technology.
Ever notice incidents like the one at Kecksburg, PA. How the military got to the scene so quickly? The MUFON community theorize that UFOs / UAVs may interfere with radio waves as they enter the atmosphere creating a signal or radio frequency anomaly in the channels dedicated to Military Use ONLY, and under the right conditions can be trailed by radio signals or picked up on radar.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Sure, my first-generation Gemini capsule might break down, but not my 28th century inter-dimensional interstellar ion propulsion warp drive space craft has never broken down.:D

There must be 2 or 3 dozen credible reports of crashed "UFOs" over the last 100 years.
#1. YOU do not know that.
#2. There Are

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I hear what you guys are saying, but I just don't buy it that a spacecraft with advanced technology beyond our imagination could be brought down by simple 20th century radio or radar wave interference. I mean c'mon, Scottie and the Enterprise have shields and force fields and all sorts of defensive counter-measures to deflect this stuff. :D

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
The UFO’s didn’t crash by accident; they were sacrificial lambs to transfer technology to the us government.
In return, the government would be complacent in the abduction phenomenon. They would spearhead a program of disinformation and debunking.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Question #1 ANSWER or an ANSWER - Mimic what "they" see flying in the air. Some MUFON reports on blinking lights on crafts reported WRONG COLORS or simply different solid colors blinking. So few people pay attention to the skies above them, and it is estimated by MUFON that less 1/3rd of sighting get reported to them.

Question #2 ANSWER - Yes aircraft have been damaged by unknown mid-air collisions.
O.K.
First I heard of the Aliens mimicking us, humans
"I'm so far ahead of you but I'll make my machines look similar to yours, if only through the use of flashing lights, just to fool you"

It's curious they didn't choose to mimick our vehicles turn signals.
or
maybe they did, but their use is optional, just like down here
LOL

And Alien craft are so much better than ours but apparently their 'pilots' and 'navigators' still suck, in a human sorta way
Think they mimicked our 'flaws' too?

o.k.
i've left my mark here

my job is dumb, time for me to go
:spaceship:

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I hear what you guys are saying, but I just don't buy it that a spacecraft with advanced technology beyond our imagination could be brought down by simple 20th century radio or radar wave interference. I mean c'mon, Scottie and the Enterprise have shields and force fields and all sorts of defensive counter-measures to deflect this stuff. :D
They may have advanced so far that they forgot our primitive technology can interfere. Or, maybe they don't understand our tech because they progressed in a different way.

One of the better footages I have seen was in England in a field where crop circles appeared. Not sure if it was during or after a crop circle appeared but the plasma light was captured on film and it was moving pretty good.

Ever wondered why in todays day and age where there are cameras in everyones pocket and on every home and street corner, we still have next to 0 evidence of any good film footage of a UFO?

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The UFO’s didn’t crash by accident; they were sacrificial lambs to transfer technology to the us government.
In return, the government would be complacent in the abduction phenomenon. They would spearhead a program of disinformation and debunking.
Why would they care if we were complacent in abductions? Like we could really stop them if they were happening anyway?

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I like the rock painting of aliens. There is no reason for them to be on the rocks but why did the men of old feel the need to put those images on the rocks?

As per crashes? Even the ant people screw it up, no one is perfect.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Screenshot_20181221-234914.png
Screenshot_20181221-235000.png
Screenshot_20181221-235024.png
Screenshot_20181222-000151.png
Screenshot_20181222-002340.png
Screenshot_20181222-002617.png
Screenshot_20181223-064811.png
Screenshot_20181223-082359.png
Screenshot_20181223-082532.png
Screenshot_20181223-082737.png
Screenshot_20181223-082812.png
Screenshot_20181223-082835.png
Screenshot_20181223-082839.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Good follow up vid on Bob Lazar's claims, including his polygraph results.

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
How about buying in to this. Documented WAY before the internet, like 2,000 years before !

Also read "Spaceship of Ezekiel" for an eye opener.

Why would anyone think that we are the only "intelligent" life in the vast universe ?
1.png
2.png
3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Believe him or not, this is one cool dude with a super cool story.

David Wilcock and David Adair the Man Who Worked at Area 51 Underground Facilities

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Sorry, have to...

1546132785662.png

I'd like to think that somewhere out there, there's another civilization with another television program with THIS guy......

1546132935704.png

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
"An open mind gathers much more knowledge than a closed one." Spur of the moment TAEZZARISM ! Not that someone else has said it.
Open minds allow more air to flow too but you ain't gonna find me there either

I used to stop for all the alien shows but soon, they were all repeats and they kept saying the same thing over and over and over again
just like a cult
Believe!

I kept thinking, just repeating the same stuff over and over again doesn't make it so
so, now I've watched all the new stuff and it's just a repeat from all the old stuff

and then I changed
I'm now reading about Squat Scat
The study of the poop of the great and mighty Sasquatch
A lot more interesting than the continuous repeat of:
It's The Aliens

no, it's really not the Aliens
It's Big Foot!

:snowboard:

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Open minds allow more air to flow too but you ain't gonna find me there either

I used to stop for all the alien shows but soon, they were all repeats and they kept saying the same thing over and over and over again
just like a cult
Believe!

I kept thinking, just repeating the same stuff over and over again doesn't make it so
so, now I've watched all the new stuff and it's just a repeat from all the old stuff

and then I changed
I'm now reading about Squat Scat
The study of the poop of the great and mighty Sasquatch
A lot more interesting than the continuous repeat of:
It's The Aliens

no, it's really not the Aliens
It's Big Foot!

:snowboard:
wtf? you don't do all them sexy girls who do drum covers? holie cow pies what is wrong with you, you picking apart poop? Look there is so much more to view than the e-gipt-ones and all that stuff. oh, oh darn you are referring to programing made for you tv-stuff.

Throw off your chains of bondage and start streaming-hey you can even stream neck-id if you want.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Throw off your chains of bondage and start streaming-hey you can even stream neck-id if you want.
When ya see merunnin' around nekid in the forest, don't worry one bit
It's my call-out for any Squatches that may be in the area and if ya see's me making moves like i'm dancing, you can be sure as all get out, I found me some scat and by golly, I stepped init

I stepped in it Real Good

EDIT TO ADD:
I was checking out them UFO schematics above, I saw the rabbit but where are the squirrels?
All ships need propulsion and since the rabbits are the doctors aboard, the squirrels should be running the engineering department, the gorillas on security detail and the weasels running everything else

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I watched as much of it as I could (abut 25 minutes) I remain unconvinced. Good question Buck has above. I haven't seen an answer yet!
I, along with three other witnesses, saw a UFO that looked remarkably similar to one of those flying saucers.

To this day, I am convinced it is a man-made space craft.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I'm moving to the moon in the first batch that goes.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
That is a theory than floats through UFO/UAV/... community.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
That is a theory than floats through UFO/UAV/... community.
I had never heard that one. To me, it makes no sense. Why crash ? Or, why crash with bodies inside ? :don't know:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I had never heard that one. To me, it makes no sense. Why crash ? Or, why crash with bodies inside ? :don't know:
I thought the same when I read those quotes. Why not just Fedex the damn things to Area 51 intact instead of messing them up like that? Sometimes I shake my head at some of the theorists we have here but I still respect them for their open minded thinking!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
There is only one piece of evidence that truly stumps me.

That pair of F-16's chasing the UFO, actually getting a missile lock on it while filming it, and watching it turn fucking sideways...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Tequila! The secret that aliens are raging alcoholics is now outta the bag.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Swapping Biological Entities to further each others research is my WAG.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Why not just Fedex the damn things to Area 51 intact instead of messing them up like that?
And there is a theory to that to: The EBEs want the general population to be made aware of their presents, and acclimate society. AKA: Man is not the BFD of the universe.

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
We are less than arrogant piss ants in a monumental rain storm.

This will give an idea of how insignificant we are.
And people think we are the only intelligent life. In the overall, big picture, I doubt that we are even intelligent. So sad !

milky way.png