• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Banned Sci-Fi Channel UFO Special! - James Doohan, Bob Lazar

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
We are less than arrogant piss ants in a monumental rain storm.

This will give an idea of how insignificant we are.
And people think we are the only intelligent life. In the overall, big picture, I doubt that we are even intelligent. So sad !

View attachment 120817
Who actually took this picture anyway?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Who actually took this picture anyway?
(*sigh*)

I did.

I got in some serious trouble with the Overlords because of this. Fortunately, humans are incapable of believing it is an actual photo, so I am in the clear on this one.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
So, I looked up this Lazar fellow. Seems he has a very colorful life. Seems some here might oughta DTODD.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So, I looked up this Lazar fellow. Seems he has a very colorful life. Seems some here might oughta DTODD.
He talked about both Area 51 and element 115 before the government admitted to it and before it was officially made respectively. Also the government first claimed that Lazar did not work for them only to claim later that he actually did. This info is in the videos above as well. Lazar hasn't sold any books or been paid in anyway through his whistle blowing. He's the real deal.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
TAEZZAR's post hurt my feelings, damaged my self esteem and triggered me.

Now, I need to find a safe space. Quick! Does anyone have a puppy I can pet? or at least a coloring book?
Looks like this little guy beat ya to it.
boy &dog.jpg

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
He talked about both Area 51 and element 115 before the government admitted to it and before it was officially made respectively. Also the government first claimed that Lazar did not work for them only to claim later that he actually did. This info is in the videos above as well. Lazar hasn't sold any books or been paid in anyway through his whistle blowing. He's the real deal.
He also drew sketches of inside the hangers & offices of area 51, so detailed that he had to have been there.
The gov, not only claimed that Lazar did not work for them, they wiped his entire life history clean of any records, leaving him no proof of his existence.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Poor little guy, just think what happens when he wakes up. Or if mom was to come into the room.
Or if poochy lets rip one of those rotten pepperoni farts! :Yuck:zip it::Out:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I don't know what it is, but I don't think it is UFO's.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I don't know what it is, but I don't think it is UFO's.
I'm with you. Very bizarre for sure. Would make a great addition to a Fireworks display.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Video shot through glass (car window?) with lights behind it.

SUMMARY: Meh.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
All of the alien shows start with...is it possible...could it be...what if...I've also watched many and there has been only 1 mention of Genesis chapter 6, where the fallen angels/demons entered into women and had off spring/nephellim who were the mighty men/titans.
Years ago, during a conversation of ufos, someone suggested they were Satan's demons and I thought, why not. He is the ruler of the air(Yaweh allows it)[If you believe His word]. The viper will do whatever it takes to move our eyes off Jesus to somewhere else. Some believe a ufo will land and a lizard type being will appear...time will tell, but if all these other theories are discussed why not this? The Catholics have a telescope in Tuscon and IIRC it's a telescope inside a telescope and the interior one is called..L.U.C.I.F.E.R. ....I'll hunt that down...the point being that the Catholics are searching for something they believe is coming, and it's not the Messiah.

We are a speck in the ocean of stars as Cigarlover stated. Even if they heard our radio waves and could fold space and time, how could they find us? Distances are HUGE /bigly. Even if found why not contact us instead of playing peekaboo?
There are LOTS of neat photos, like the ones sucking power? from the sun. And what about the "black satellite" that's been orbiting the Earth for decades or longer? And the tunnel system that connects major cities and military bases. And the Denver airport paintings and underground tunnels there...and..and....

We'll all just have to wait...for the next exciting chapter of the adventures of Felix The Cat! (an old boomer show)

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I am trying to have fun with this one..no engineer not u the link....haha I think I gots it hahah

k, here goes...:
L-ettuce
B-acon
T-ommato

NI-U either nickel-uranium or my fave NICU....little babies unit in a hospital
W-C wee-see

A-I either artificial intelligence OR Artificial Insemination

and my fave of fave's...

FUFER...or Fuck U Fuck'ERs

sorry just could not pass that up...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Whatcha think

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
What I've never found or heard a good answer to, is if "they" are so advanced and can travel at warp speed or through inter-dimensional worm holes, or whatever to get here, how is it that so many of their space craft crash land on Earth?
?
?
After 128000000000000000 miles, the timing belt broke.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I was hanging out with a local friend today. Started talking about the sonic booms that go off so much around here. had one the other day and no jet sounds anywhere just boom and the whole house rattles. It doesn't happen a lot but definitely several times a year. Wright patterson is about 2 hrs away but at the speed of sound probably a minute or less.. Could be testing aircraft.. I know I have seen one jet very high up, very small and hauling ass. If you hear it to the left of you you have to look to the right because the sound is way behind it, especially at that altitude.

Anyway, he then breaks into a day he was hiking locally about 15 minutes from here. He has hiked all over that place many times and one time he came up to this depression. Out in the middle of the forest down in the depression he sees a very bright red light. There are no roads around and this light is brighter than anything he has ever seen. He just turned and ran.. Hasn't told many people about it. I asked if he had any time loss and he wasn't sure. He just remembers running for a long time to make sure he was as far away as possible.. Said he felt like the light was a warning. Thats the sense he had anyway.. I didn't think to ask him when this happened, just said I would love to sit down and have a conversation with these things.. He isn't one for making shit up either. Usually a very level headed guy..
We then moved onto 9/11 and he asked what I thought.. I told him and then he recommended a video for me to watch, which reminds me I need to look it up, do some fact checking and see if it's true.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I think what ever that thing is, is it is small, was closer than one would think but it never should have made that turn...I am saying CGI.

edited to add: type in FTL/dust on U-Boob and watch the sifi shorts, they are cool.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This is a treasure trove! 5.5 hours of unsealed UFO related files! It moves quick too.

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Poor little guy, just think what happens when he wakes up. Or if mom was to come into the room.
His Mom took the picture!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Live or Memorex?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My attention span is less than 5.5 minutes!
Funny you should say that...I intentionally put it on when I laid down to sleep a couple times and in the comments there's a whole bunch of people that do the same. I've listened to it in spurts could be good while you're walking/ cooking/browsing etc.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I've looked over those drawings about the ufo's and how they're constructed. I've figured the answer to my question. These craft are so fast, use wormholes, folded space, warp drive, etc....that they don't need bathrooms. They come here, harass us, then speed home. The other option is they wear Depends. Assuming they eat, of course.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
That "triangle" looks like we're using "project blue-beam" again. Holograms.
Where is ANY clear, no reflection, real(?) video or a picture of a UFO that isn't a dot in the distance or space debris floating past the space station(sans bubbles)?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That "triangle" looks like we're using "project blue-beam" again. Holograms.
Where is ANY clear, no reflection, real(?) video or a picture of a UFO that isn't a dot in the distance or space debris floating past the space station(sans bubbles)?
There's a bunch but hard to tell between real and fake with today's tech. The one's from Mexico I've seen are pretty crazy.

Did you see the one I posted a few posts up of the hypersonic white thing?

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I did, saw that a while ago. You've seen the "cities in the clouds" in China?
Many videos on that. Its a hologram, I think, that repeats itself, meaning, there's a group of buildings and the next section of buildings are the same as the 1st group.
Rumor has it that chem trails will be used to reflect the images that will be beamed on them, a giant HD screen with HDR even. AND, since its come out that radio signals can be transmitted directly into our skulls when we see the "aliens" in the sky we'll hear them too. Can't wait.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
China has a lot of supernatural phenomena even crazier than that but who knows?

Don't know the origins of this but it;s fitting of the descriptions that we've heard and if not real a great fake to admire.