• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Bannon - George W was single most destructive President in US History

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter ++
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017...ent-u-s-history-including-james-buchanan/amp/

“The second was the financial crisis,” Bannon continued. “The financial crisis happened on his watch. It came to a head in September 2008. He just walked away from it, didn’t come up with any solutions. The thing was a debacle. We still suffer from that today. The solution was to, you know, flood the zone with liquidity, trillions and trillions of dollars of liquidity have inflated assets and made the owners of equity and real estate filthy rich, and the working men and women of this country have gotten stiffed after they had to pay for the bailouts.”

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Iceland jailed the bankers and bailed out their people, by doing so their economy recovered quickly.
Bush bailed out the bankers and stuck the people with the bill. What an asshole.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Irons, an asshole serves an important function of the body. I would call him a bleeding hemorrhoid on a skunks ass ! JMHO :belly laugh:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
We still haven’t seen the end of this bailout.

Inflation is already in the system....it just hasn’t materialized yet.

When it does you better have a plan “B” in the wings....

46DE5640-6DBD-4A2A-ABB4-5C1A0183AD07.png

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
We still haven’t seen the end of this bailout.

Inflation is already in the system....it just hasn’t materialized yet.

When it does you better have a plan “B” in the wings....

View attachment 95409
I learned a lot about plan 'B' right here and have done what I can to at least be better off than most should the financial world implode. I've managed to be able to do better than most pretty much all my life. Did it with lots of hard work and resolve, learning from bad decisions....and a fair share of luck along the way.

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I learned a lot about plan 'B' right here and have done what I can to at least be better off than most should the financial world implode. I've managed to be able to do better than most pretty much all my life. Did it with lots of luck, hard work and resolve, learning from bad decisions....and a fair share of luck along the way.
YUP !!!! Good luck usually follows honest, hard work.