• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Barr says he does not expect criminal investigation of Obama or Biden

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Nice one 'Deen. I hadn't seen that clip before.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I suppose you think we'd be better off right now had the hag won? Lol
Not at all, just that the hopium in those days was incredible.

I enjoyed it for a while, up until the point I realized how well the propaganda was working and what that might spell.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Not at all, just that the hopium in those days was incredible.
I'm just glad that we got the best we could've hoped for in '16.
....and until there is a better realistic choice, to bitch and moan that he's not the "perfect" one that would do everything you or I or anyone else thinks he ought to do, is to help his political enemies get rid of him so they can get back on track with their agenda that got interrupted.

If Trump has an agenda, it's better than the one the hag had in store for us. Why not be at least somewhat glad that we didn't get the shit sandwich we were promised?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
....and until there is a better realistic choice, to bitch and moan that he's not the "perfect" one that would do everything you or I or anyone else thinks he ought to do, is to help his political enemies get rid of him so they can get back on track with their agenda that got interrupted.

If Trump has an agenda, it's better than the one the hag had in store for us. Why not be at least somewhat glad that we didn't get the shit sandwich we were promised?
We are all thankful for that I'm sure. At the same time we are all pointing out the DS is still very much in charge. The agenda (Not a left or right agenda but THE agenda) is still very much on track. The only proof of that that I can offer is the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics and todays Covid crisis. That tells me the plan is ongoing and moving ahead. All the rest is just a distraction while the real rulers of the world move forward with their world domination (control of all populations)
Doesn't matter who the figurehead is. They will play ball so they can ensure their place in history. Family legacy and fortunes all intact. All these agency figureheads are all just pawns in the game. They have no clue what the end game is. Some politicians and the President knows. Heads of corporations know. Gates, Soros, Clintons, Obama, Bushes, Bidens, Chaney and a few others in congress and the Senate know. There's a reason why they end up with 100's of millions in their foundations when their tenure in Government is over. Thats their reward for moving forward with the big picture plan.
Everything else is just click bait and division tactics. The more division the more distraction there is from people seeing the big picture.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
....and until there is a better realistic choice,
I can't agree with that. To me this is like saying, "We have to choose between supporting Hitler or supporting Stalin." I say, why not do like Finland and reject both.

Was it "realistic" for the Founding Fathers to decide to separate from the world's most powerful nation? If enough people only support someone with strict constitutional principles, suddenly other options become "realistic".

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If enough people only support someone with strict constitutional principles, suddenly other options become "realistic".
Welll there's the sticking point.

Show me the "enough people" part of your equation.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Welll there's the sticking point.

Show me the "enough people" part of your equation.
"enough people" always get drowned out with the communists at the helm...always will

think Tea Party and Subversion...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"enough people" always get drowned out with the communists at the helm...always will

think Tea Party and Subversion...
If there were "enough people", they couldn't be drowned out as they'd actually be the majority of people.

Ie: "enough people" means enough people to win an election.

Mujahideen

Essential Worker
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I haven’t seen trump go hard on endorsing constitutionalists for congress. He seems to go along with the Republican Party line so he is part of the problem.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If there were "enough people", they couldn't be drowned out as they'd actually be the majority of people.

Ie: "enough people" means enough people to win an election.
well, your talking strength right now...you can put the entire American Public against the MSM and the MSM will win...look at where we are today, the capital loss' from the networks are severe yet they still broadcast

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I haven’t seen trump go hard on endorsing constitutionalists for congress. He seems to go alone with the Republican Party line so he is part of the problem.
Trumps not a Republican, he's a True RINO

the Repub party only endorses him because they have to...

Mujahideen

Essential Worker
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Trumps not a Republican, he's a True RINO

the Repub party only endorses him because they have to...
His whole team, all his picks indicate he is a card carrying republican.