• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Bartering And Horse Trading

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Agnut, you sir, are indeed a blessing to many!
Your story has reminded me to look for opportunities to do good. Thanks.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Ya just never know what you're gonna get. I picked up a book for 25 cents about three weeks ago that I threw in the work truck for them days ya gotta just sit and wait[rain, wind etc] and today I got to read it. Was changing pages when a $100 bill slid out into me lap. Wife asked what I was gonna do with it and I told her being it was found money, I'd use it to get lost.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Ya just never know what you're gonna get. I picked up a book for 25 cents about three weeks ago that I threw in the work truck for them days ya gotta just sit and wait[rain, wind etc] and today I got to read it. Was changing pages when a $100 bill slid out into me lap. Wife asked what I was gonna do with it and I told her being it was found money, I'd use it to get lost.
Im laughing here cuz I am thinking you got lost after she frying paned you.... sorry that my despicable nature always come out to play. So? was the book any good?

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The book is interesting as it is about pioneers with lots of photo's from 100+ years back. Them folk knew how to work. I'd ate to see it return to that with the mindset today. Damb there'd be a lot of bleached bones across the prairie.