• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Bathroom Wars’ Goal: Humiliate the American Normal Majority

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Justice Department Sues North Carolina over Transgender 'Bathroom' Law
VOA News

Published on May 9, 2016
A legal battle intensified between the U.S. government and the state of North Carolina over a controversial law mandating transgender people use the bathroom corresponding to their gender at birth, not the one to which they identity. VOA’s Michael Bowman reports, the Justice Department filed a lawsuit challenging the law hours after North Carolina refused to scrap it and filed a preemptive suit against the federal government.
Originally published at - http://www.voanews.com/media/video/33...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
State of Texas takes stand on transgender bathroom issue
TRUNEWS

Published on May 11, 2016
WWW.TRUNEWS.COM
State of Texas takes stand on transgender bathroom issue

TRUNEWS) The Lieutenant Governor of Texas has told a school superintendent to step down, due to his guidelines on transgender bathrooms in public schools.
Dr. Kent Scribner of the Fort Worth Independent School District has issued a policy allowing the students to use the bathroom corresponding to their new sex, to the dismay of Dan Patrick.
During a radio show, Patrick said Scribner was not fit to lead.
“After less than a year as superintendent, Dr. Scribner has lost his focus and thereby his ability to lead the Fort Worth ISD,” Patrick said. “Campus safety should be of paramount concern for anyone in his position. Every parent, especially those of young girls, should be outraged.”

Read more at http://www.trunews.com/?p=79189#2pbPU...

Connect with us online:

www.TRUNEWS.com
www.facebook.com/TRUNEWS
www.twitter.com/TRUNEWS

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This will clog up our court rooms
This will cost lots of valuable time and funds
Lawyers will get rich
Wee The People will get poor

I'll say it again, what is being covered up by this non-sense?
One last knife thrust into the financial heart of America by Obama and the many minions of the Progressives?

Obamas legacy is a failure, and he's still in office

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
you bastard!

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Obama Administration to Issue Decree on Transgender Access to School Restrooms
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ob...ool-restrooms/ar-BBsZoch?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp
The WH is apparently basing this latest example of grotesque executive branch overreach on the not Constitutional Dept of unEdukashun's title IX. Which says:

Title IX

The U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights (OCR) enforces, among other statutes, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972. Title IX protects people from discrimination based on sex in education programs or activities that receive Federal financial assistance. Title IX states that:

No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.
Yet we know that sex and gender are not the same thing. The former is biological and the latter is a social construct. Just because a man(or boy) "feels" effeminate doesn't mean that he can miraculously reorganize his chromosomes.

Fascinating that the scumbags in the WH are now torturing the words of title 9 that were put there specifically to define and condemn discrimination in public skools based on sex into complete meaninglessness.

Next will be boys that "feel" like girls and want to play for the girl's team and the whole can of worms that will come with that load of crap.

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
Nah, that's classless. I like what's happening to Target after they announced they were going to support that swill. One Million (with an 'M') people signed a petition to boycott their stores. Hit 'em where it hurts....in the pocketbook!
The way brick and mortar's are dropping like flies right now, there soon won't be much need for public bathroom's anyway. Someone seems hell bent on riots in the streets. Obama's scorched earth policy in motion.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
The way brick and mortar's are dropping like flies right now, there soon won't be much need for public bathroom's anyway. Someone seems hell bent on riots in the streets. Obama's scorched earth policy in motion.

Could be wrong but I really don't see riots in the streets. Just a very slow down hill slide until we're in a total state of serfdom to an all powerful government / police state. Really hope I'm wrong but most of the people I talk to are more interested in keeping their heads above water than in what's going on politically. Most like Trump but that's as far as it goes. Boiling frog syndrome??

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
These people are out of their fucking minds! How far will they stretch the elastic before it snaps???
It just doesn't make sense. Even if the agenda was to honestly protect the few people in the entire state who might have an issue in the restroom, in no way is it fair to the rest of the millions of people.

Believe me, you want separate bathrooms. In third world countries they cannot always afford multiple restrooms, hell they don't even provide toilet paper most of the time. You don't want your teenage daughter walking into the same bathroom I just took a power dump in the morning after Taco Tuesday.

My hope is that Trump brings back the pride and common sense of the late 1950s and early 60s to this country. If Obama wants transgender crap to be part of his legacy he has a screw loose. The good news is Trump can eliminate all of Obama's decrees with a simple signature 30 minutes after he takes office.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Florida Congressman mocks Republican Party for 'obsession' with 'America's great bathroom controversy'
  • Democrat Alan Grayson addressed the House of Representatives Friday
  • He said: 'I rise today to address the great American bathroom controversy'
  • Referenced the first known American to undergo sexual reassignment surgery in the 1950s, saying US showed more 'maturity' then
  • Grayson also pointed out politicians could take on the gender wage gap if they really wanted to tackle 'gender issues'
  • President Obama issued decree Friday ordering all public schools to allow transgender students to use bathrooms according to their gender identity

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3590139/Florida-politician-mocks-Republican-Party-obsession-dictating-transgender-people-bathroom.html#ixzz48dYoxIQs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'We will not be blackmailed by the president's 30 pieces of silver': Conservative leaders defy the government's guidance to let students use the bathroom they want
  • A directive told public schools across the US on Friday to let transgender students use the facilities that match their gender identity
  • Parents of transgender students met it with tearful praise - but conservative leaders thundered against it and President Barack Obama
  • Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick said the state is prepared to forfeit billions in federal aid
  • Mississippi Republican Governor Phil Bryant accused the Obama administration of 'forcing its liberal agenda' on states that reject it

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589239/Official-Texas-forego-federal-funds-LGBT-policy.html#ixzz48dZGtkSP

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
Could be wrong but I really don't see riots in the streets. Just a very slow down hill slide until we're in a total state of serfdom to an all powerful government / police state. Really hope I'm wrong but most of the people I talk to are more interested in keeping their heads above water than in what's going on politically. Most like Trump but that's as far as it goes. Boiling frog syndrome??
I don't mean riots over this one issue, but collectively, all of the things this administration is doing on the way out the door (hopefully). Everything seems geared at screwing with straight, white males. I think O'shit bird would just love to have a reason to start jailing, and cutting down whitey in the streets. He keeps poking, and waiting for someone to go off and start the shit. We'll see I guess.

Flight2gold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
20 years ago there was gender dysphoria, a mental condition concerning ones identification with the opposite sex. Today, politicians foist these conditions on all of us in an attempt to normalize.
Everyone can have sex change surgery for free if you just declare a mental condition.
On the other hand, let's treat these individuals with respect and dignity.
Anyone who is under distress mentally needs treatment and caring.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Obama Wants Transgenders In Restrooms Because Of Michelle And Democrat Women Who Act Like Men
Thetruthdamit

Published on May 15, 2016

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
For a bunch of people that don't give a sh*t about Jenny, why the thread and all the talking about "it"? Just pointing out the obvious. If you want to show your dislike for this type of programming, then start pissing all over the floors. If they want to treat us like cattle, behave like cattle. Defecate/piss all over these watering holes and see how things go......

transgender.toilet.jpg

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Don't know why but this thread reminds me of a tune..................

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Thinking it's just so jabadamoochelle don't have to shit in the woods like the rest of the animals.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Bathhouse Barry Perverts Americas Bathroom
ATLAHWorldwide

Published on May 16, 2016

The Bathhouse Barry administration issued guidance Friday directing public schools to allow transgender students to use bathrooms matching their gender identity.. (16 May 2016)

gabriel2005

Seeker
These people are out of their fucking minds! How far will they stretch the elastic before it snaps???
Here's what's making my head itch about this shit, no pun intended.....
I bet over 90% of people are only thinking this is affecting public restrooms,wrong.
Will a special bathroom be put in schools where little kids, such as "johnny and "Susie" will say, "Mr. Smith! Don't go in there!! It's the LADIES ROOM!
And high schools? You think bullying is bad now?
This whole law bathroom thing is going to have soooo many exclusions, it's a shame the world is living this way.
Your spin?
Peace out....

gabriel2005

Seeker
The WH is apparently basing this latest example of grotesque executive branch overreach on the not Constitutional Dept of unEdukashun's title IX. Which says:
Constitution, smonchtitution, it's nothing but a joke to most

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
I think this massive LGBT indoctrination just proves that the top of the pyramid is filled with sexual deviants. Former Speaker Haslett is just the tip of the pervert iceberg.
It's safe to say now that Hillary is a lesbian and just married and pumped out a kid because that's what a political family had to look like 40 years ago.
I'm calling Obama bisexual at the least and married and had the two cookie cutter kids for political reasons only.

Now factor in all the Bwany Fwanks and bull dykes like the ex DHS Napolitano and Justice Kagan ....add in bohemian grove and Slick Willy's pedo island trips and this exclusive "retreat" where Justice Scalia was bumped off at and you have more than enough proof to link the two political party pyramids to some major gay/pedo/NAMBLA type cult.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'Are you going to let the devil rape your children, America?': Mother-of-twelve marches through Target blasting the store's 'hateful' transgender bathroom policy while waving around her bible
  • Video of mother screaming about the 'wicked practice' of allowing transgender people to use Target bathrooms has gone viral
  • The company said last month it allows people to use the bathroom that matches their identity and accommodates transgender staff and customers
  • Woman is seen in the video storming through a Target store yelling about how it has 'profited by opening their bathrooms to perverted men'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3596980/Are-going-let-devil-rape-children-America-Mother-twelve-marches-Target-blasting-store-s-hateful-transgender-bathroom-policy-waving-bible.html#ixzz491gmY2A9

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Marches Through Target With Her Family To Protest Transgender Bathroom Policy
Loredana Camelia

Published on May 14, 2016
With bible in hand and family in tow this mother warns target of there evil evil sins.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright Disclaimer

Promotional use only. I upload video for the entertainment of myself and others, I do NOT upload video in order to make money unless its video i have produced nor do I upload video to take credit from the Artist.

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use. or if you are not happy that I have uploaded one of your videos then simply send me a private message and I will remove it ASAP.

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Okay, I know I'm an idiot for trying to inject logic into this argument because it's gone too far, but here goes.

Why, when some young girl who stands 5' 5" and weighs 75lbs says "I'm fat!" we say "No, you have a mental disorder called anorexia nervosa." and we try to help her get the treatment that she needs? Yet if that same girl says "I'm a boy!" we say "Good for you! You've found yourself!" and we try to get her immediate access to a long series of hormone replacements and surgeries?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Okay, I know I'm an idiot for trying to inject logic into this argument because it's gone too far, but here goes.

Why, when some young girl who stands 5' 5" and weighs 75lbs says "I'm fat!" we say "No, you have a mental disorder called anorexia nervosa." and we try to help her get the treatment that she needs? Yet if that same girl says "I'm a boy!" we say "Good for you! You've found yourself!" and we try to get her immediate access to a long series of hormone replacements and surgeries?
lol..............................:beer:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
I think the situation has caused the Good Rev to lose his mind....................

What Obama Really Wants
ATLAHWorldwide

Published on May 18, 2016
http://www.atlah.org Trust in the Lord Hour

Barack Hussein Obama (The Long Legged Mack Daddy) wants men to go to the public bathrooms and swing their private parts in front of the women. (17 May 2016)